Will I live abroad? Countries that are possible to immigrate?

markus0509

Some facts about me:
1. I immigrated to USA when I was 14-15,wondering if I will move there again or the other countries instead. As I moved back to Hong Kong my hometown last year.

2. The reason for moving to the states-is it because it is ruled by Cancer? I have my asc in Cancer and moon in 4th house,which the ruler is Cancer.

3. Homosexuality-not the main theme here but maybe that somehow affects as an astrologer told me my venus uranus square may point to that. And my venus is in 9th, people saying that 9th house is of foreign country. A psychic has told me that my future partner may have different hair color and I do always attracting mixed/foreigners.

4. I wonder when and which country I will be moving to the next? Can the chart tell according to the astrology ruler of the countries which are affecting my chart? (eg. Cancer as the states)

I would be glad if someone can share opinions here :)

Last edited:

hermetic

You have two strong significators. First, ruler of 4th in 9th. Second, Jupiter ruler of 9th is 12 in Cancer(sign of it's exaltation) meaning you will indeed make your home(Cancer, and 12th being 4th from 9th) away from your place of birth.

Moon in 4th gives unstable place and lots of moving around, Uranus also impacts this since it has opposition on Jupiter. But your home(s) abroad can also be multiples(ruled by Merc in fertile sign of Taurus) going back to some place of residence multiple times, Merc rx, and coming back to birth place again, Jupiter dispositor Moon in 4th. It's kind of a closed circle in your chart.
You can probably expect to move due to work you do, some of the countries ruled by Cancer or Pisces(your 12th and 9th) are as follows: Netherlands, Portugal, New Zealand, Mauritius, Canada, etc.... google for this and you can find many more.

Regarding homosexuality, you only have one planet(venus) in male signs and there it is in it's detriment. The rest of the plants including asc ocupy female signs. I wonder if this has something to do with it, of course Venus aspect from Uranus is a textbook example.

markus0509

Thanks so much for your insight! :)

In fact I lived in Canada before too, for a year before I went back to my hometown. I do think there will be possibilities for me to travel recently too. And I do have some insights dealing with Japan. I am not sure if I will work there in the future but tarot cards told me sth and also my dreams at night. Btw Japan's ruler is aquarius? Or maybe Libra. I do have a North Node in aquarius, I dont know if that affects my residence?

mahaira

Thank you hermetic for this great insight. I'm very interested in relocation astrology, having lived myself abroad for the past 8 years.

I'd like to add that the ruler of your 9th house is in the 6th. Your relocation could be work related.

Since your Venus is in the 9th you could find beauty in a foreign culture, including their set of values. So it could be a place you find beautiful, which ways you understand and can assimilate. It's not uncommon with this placement to be attract to (and/or attract) partners who are foreigners.

Venus forms a square with Neptune, so try to be realistic. Grass is not always greener someplace else. You've already lived abroad so you know that there's good and there's bad everywhere. It's only a question of what inspires you personally and what you identify with.

Regarding the potential countries you could move to, I can't be of much help. Given the fact that Venus is in the 9th, I'd say somewhere you feel comfortable. This could mean different things to different people. I would interpret it as a country which language you already speak, because I moved to France and at 28 I started learning the language from scratch. It was hard (veeeery uncomfortable), but then again I have Sun-Saturn conjunction in Leo in my 9th house, so it makes sense I would do a thing like that :)

Good luck!

markus0509

Thank you hermetic for this great insight. I'm very interested in relocation astrology, having lived myself abroad for the past 8 years.

I'd like to add that the ruler of your 9th house is in the 6th. Your relocation could be work related.

Since your Venus is in the 9th you could find beauty in a foreign culture, including their set of values. So it could be a place you find beautiful, which ways you understand and can assimilate. It's not uncommon with this placement to be attract to (and/or attract) partners who are foreigners.

Venus forms a square with Neptune, so try to be realistic. Grass is not always greener someplace else. You've already lived abroad so you know that there's good and there's bad everywhere. It's only a question of what inspires you personally and what you identify with.

Regarding the potential countries you could move to, I can't be of much help. Given the fact that Venus is in the 9th, I'd say somewhere you feel comfortable. This could mean different things to different people. I would interpret it as a country which language you already speak, because I moved to France and at 28 I started learning the language from scratch. It was hard (veeeery uncomfortable), but then again I have Sun-Saturn conjunction in Leo in my 9th house, so it makes sense I would do a thing like that :)

Good luck!
Thanks for your reply! I do agree that every places have good or bad. When I was younger I did not recognize but now I do----after living in different places. I mostly rely on my intuition to fulfill myself nowadays. According to the language part, I do have a suspecting family background of mixed races and we communicate with English when we respond to sth instinctively although our family is Asian, that is a weid thing in my mum's family.

hermetic

Thanks so much for your insight! :)

Btw Japan's ruler is aquarius? Or maybe Libra. I do have a North Node in aquarius, I dont know if that affects my residence?

It's under rulership of Aries as far as I know, probably because it's a land of warriors and the first one on the east where the sun rises.