Is he coming back to me?

Victoria

Hello, I am in desperate need for help and guidance.
I have been at a total loss for what to do for a while with this man,
who has ment so so so much to me since day 1 we met.
He has made me take the initiative to talk, see eachother, meet, even just to say hi, since descember. I got fed up with always having to nag him, so I descided I would let him come to me for a bit. He didn't for a while, but then he started hinting how bad he felt in his life, I told him I was right here, and that all he needed to do was to ask me, and I'd be there. He didn't. I got so worried that I one night ran to his house, and rang the doorbell for about 15 minutes with him texting me to go away, he didnt want to see me, and that there was no use. I got so angry I told him by text to not contact me again until he was ready to take some of the responsibility of keeping contact, and until then/ if that is not something he will not do - he might as well delete my number and forget he ever knew me.
Bad idea.

I'm super worried about him, he was after all my love, and my best friend at one point. Now him & his bestfriend has deleted me on Facebook, he dosnt reply to my texts or anything.

Reading this makes me sound completely pathetic, i realise that, but my worst fear in life is losing more people close to me. I can not bury another person I have a soul-connetction with. So i get scared and angry.

I need all the help all the answers I can get. Because I am clueless.
Some times I want to run to his building and just see his name on the mailbox to make sure hes alive. But I know the best I can do is to wait. But it hurts.

Please help,
thank you soo much for having a look <3

Attachments

• is he coming back to me.jpg
    is he coming back to me.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
A quick first look sees Moon Void of Course, which suggests a "NO". However, it doesn't always mean no, but it does always mean problems getting to yes.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Victoria, there are no aspects and no reception between both your significators, Ven and Mars. The Moon is not helping either, as Zarathu has pointed out. You are currently in a cadent house (so stuck), but in 6-7 weeks from now, you will be humming a very different tune, believe me. You will be much more relaxed, not feeling so compulsive about this whole issue. For now, learn to relax. For whatever reason, if he is not responsive, then you both have to go your own separate ways, as that is necessary for your growth. It is difficult to understand this right now, but in a few weeks from now, you will come back to this thread, and let us all know how differently you feel about this issue. Believe me.

:)AQ7

Victoria

Hi,

Victoria, there are no aspects and no reception between both your significators, Ven and Mars. The Moon is not helping either, as Zarathu has pointed out. You are currently in a cadent house (so stuck), but in 6-7 weeks from now, you will be humming a very different tune, believe me. You will be much more relaxed, not feeling so compulsive about this whole issue. For now, learn to relax. For whatever reason, if he is not responsive, then you both have to go your own separate ways, as that is necessary for your growth. It is difficult to understand this right now, but in a few weeks from now, you will come back to this thread, and let us all know how differently you feel about this issue. Believe me.

Thank you so much! I have to learn to relax, absolutely.
I will come back and update this thread in 6-7 weeks, and update.
I hope he will contact me, obviously, my heart is breaking, but time heals most things, and I know that you're right. As long as I see things are changing, then I can endure, it's the wondering that kills me, so this has really helped!

Thank you both so much for your help. I do really appreciate it :smile:

x

aquarius7000

Hi,
How long until it starts to feel less bad, again?
I am a wreck.
If you will be so focused on this subject, even if on feeling better - yet related to the subject, it will be difficult to feel better soon, as the same energy will remain bundled up inside of you. This old energy needs to be released by focusing on other areas of life. Start with the areas that you feel more engrossed in/ connected to. If you are living alone, perhaps go to a friend's/ family's.

Angels

Hello, I am in desperate need for help and guidance.
I have been at a total loss for what to do for a while with this man,
who has ment so so so much to me since day 1 we met.
He has made me take the initiative to talk, see eachother, meet, even just to say hi, since descember. I got fed up with always having to nag him, so I descided I would let him come to me for a bit. He didn't for a while, but then he started hinting how bad he felt in his life, I told him I was right here, and that all he needed to do was to ask me, and I'd be there. He didn't. I got so worried that I one night ran to his house, and rang the doorbell for about 15 minutes with him texting me to go away, he didnt want to see me, and that there was no use. I got so angry I told him by text to not contact me again until he was ready to take some of the responsibility of keeping contact, and until then/ if that is not something he will not do - he might as well delete my number and forget he ever knew me.
Bad idea.

I'm super worried about him, he was after all my love, and my best friend at one point. Now him & his bestfriend has deleted me on Facebook, he dosnt reply to my texts or anything.

Reading this makes me sound completely pathetic, i realise that, but my worst fear in life is losing more people close to me. I can not bury another person I have a soul-connetction with. So i get scared and angry.

I need all the help all the answers I can get. Because I am clueless.
Some times I want to run to his building and just see his name on the mailbox to make sure hes alive. But I know the best I can do is to wait. But it hurts.

Please help,
thank you soo much for having a look <3

OMG!! ur situation is similar to mine lol....similar story line...he now deleted me of fb and asked his friends to do the same...woah! this planetary miracle lol in ppls life phew!

hope things get back to normal for every sensitive beings

Victoria

Okay, so, I'm leaving this week, and coming back in about a month.
I've tried to send him texts, left a message for him, but havent heard anything back. I hate that I feel needy. I am usually gone before someones noticed things have taken a bad turn, but here I am, still, willing to look like an idiot because of how much he means to me.

By the way, I realise I've written wrong, I deleted him off facebook, his friends deleted me about 2-3 weeks later. I had then made an effort to say I'll be here if he ever wants things to change between us.

Thank you two for your support <3
If anyone can give me details as to how I can get him to contact me, or what needs to be overcome, i'd be very very thankful.

X

aquarius7000

Hi,

Victoria, please, try to understand that you/I/none of us can get anyone to contact us, even less be in a relationship with us, if they don't want to. Could any man force you to love him? Is something like that possible?

Your EX-partner is not the right one for you, and you are not the right one for him. You both had some time with eachother in order to learn certain things from eachother, and grow as a person. However, it seems now time to move on. He already has. Your remaining stuck and waiting for him to come back will not make it happen if it is not to happen. If it is to happen, believe me, even if both of you moved on and far away from eachother, life will lead you both back to eachother. However, there are no details that can be given, or waiting that will bring him back if he does not actually feel the same love for you, or is not the one for you.

Life is much more than one person, who does not want to be in a relationship with you. Does your family, your job, do your friends, etc mean nothing to you?

Best

Mandy

Hi,

Victoria, please, try to understand that you/I/none of us can get anyone to contact us, even less be in a relationship with us, if they don't want to. Could any man force you to love him? Is something like that possible?

Your EX-partner is not the right one for you, and you are not the right one for him. You both had some time with eachother in order to learn certain things from eachother, and grow as a person. However, it seems now time to move on. He already has. Your remaining stuck and waiting for him to come back will not make it happen if it is not to happen. If it is to happen, believe me, even if both of you moved on and far away from eachother, life will lead you both back to eachother. However, there are no details that can be given, or waiting that will bring him back if he does not actually feel the same love for you, or is not the one for you.

Life is much more than one person, who does not want to be in a relationship with you. Does your family, your job, do your friends, etc mean nothing to you?

Best

That is a really, wise, sensitive, considerate and truthful post. Thank you AQ7.