Please help me (Psychosis, BPD, Depression, Anxiety & Suicidal tendencies)

Vista

I am guessing you come across as rather intense with Pluto sitting right on your ASC and it's other ruler Mars in it's own sign although weak by house(12th).

Your childhood would play a large role as to why you have many of these problems. Who was missing from your life, your mother or father? If not literally, then perhaps mentally unavailable or very cold to you maybe because of substance abuse issues? Saturn 4th square Pluto ASC to me points to some sort of abuse from one of your parents. The ruler of the 4th is conjunct Neptune, we see some sort of drugs or alcohol involved with a parent or guardian. If you work through these issues I suspect a lot of your problems with these disorders will improve. Perhaps pursuing a career to champion the underdog or do something that helps others could be a good outlet. Pour your heart into doing something meaningful.

[deleted quoted post by request - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Unless a natal chart is based on a reliably accurate time of birth such as from medical records, then any reading of it is inaccurate. So it is necessary to be certain of the time of birth :smile:

Your comments indicate that you are experiencing serious difficulties for which experienced advice is required - so here's a link to talks by Ajahn Brahm - DEALING WITH THE EMOTIONS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_TtOysQOA&list=PLkukzNu3PkHYG-T1U2F81wskQrK7EZZwU

CAREER, SUCCESS AND FAILURE IN LIFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_BMnJ1BdFk

IMPERMANENCE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DULLLmqMZM

Vista

Most people who guess at their birth times round off to hour or half hour such as 8:00am or 8:30am. The OP has a pretty specific 8:21am birth time listed. What's the problem?

Unless a natal chart is based on a reliably accurate time of birth such as from medical records, then any reading of it is inaccurate. So it is necessary to be certain of the time of birth :smile:

Your comments indicate that you are experiencing serious difficulties for which experienced advice is required - so here's a link to talks by Ajahn Brahm - DEALING WITH THE EMOTIONS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_TtOysQOA&list=PLkukzNu3PkHYG-T1U2F81wskQrK7EZZwU

CAREER, SUCCESS AND FAILURE IN LIFE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_BMnJ1BdFk

IMPERMANENCE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DULLLmqMZM

JUPITERASC

Most people who guess at their birth times round off to hour or half hour such as 8:00am or 8:30am. The OP has a pretty specific 8:21am birth time listed. What's the problem?
The 'problem' is that a member of this forum who is a nurse and currently employed in a large hospital has told us of personal experience of times of birth being noted SOMETIMES - not always - hours after the birth and the time noted is the time the note is written i.e. so '8:21' could simply mean that was the time at which the medical staff WROTE the time of birth!!

Clearly, during a birth, obviously no one is looking at the clock to be absolutely certain of the time – least of all the mother – and medical staff are more concerned with the health and safety of both the mother and the child. :smile:

SOMETIMES the time of birth IS noted within fifteen minutes of birth, but not always. Certainly medical staff have no time to write notes while they are attending to the mother and child following the birth i.e. child requires weighing and washing, then child must be clothed before being given to the mother's care – that takes time and AFTER all this is completed THEN the time is noted. All births are noted AFTER their occurrence.

However, it is possible to use the reliable Trutine of Hermes method to VERIFY a time of birth and dr farr commented as follows on the Pre Natal Epoch aka Trutine of Hermes thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=434761#post434761

Probably it is the most reliable form of rectification!

Vista

I would agree with what you are saying, although a few minutes in her case is unlikely to make much difference but for Solar Arc prediction I would think. I suppose her Pluto could move into the 1st, but many astrologers interpret planets on the house cusp as influencing both houses anyways, in her case the 12th and 1st. I have Mars on my 6th house cusp and it certainly influences both 5th and 6th house issues. Based on her explanation of her health problems, it seems Pluto is operating from the 12th house in my opinon.

I had my birth time rectified by Robert Hand to slightly over 2 minutes earlier, which I used for many years. Later, I had a reading from Noel Tyl who went through my entire life and pointed out events. He was always off by a few months in terms of timing of major events in my life and we came to the conclusion the time listed on my birth certificate was indeed, the correct time.

The 'problem' is that a member of this forum who is a nurse and currently employed in a large hospital has told us of personal experience of times of birth being noted SOMETIMES - not always - hours after the birth and the time noted is the time the note is written i.e. so '8:21' could simply mean that was the time at which the medical staff WROTE the time of birth!!

Clearly, during a birth, obviously no one is looking at the clock to be absolutely certain of the time – least of all the mother – and medical staff are more concerned with the health and safety of both the mother and the child. :smile:

SOMETIMES the time of birth IS noted within fifteen minutes of birth, but not always. Certainly medical staff have no time to write notes while they are attending to the mother and child following the birth i.e. child requires weighing and washing, then child must be clothed before being given to the mother's care – that takes time and AFTER all this is completed THEN the time is noted. All births are noted AFTER their occurrence.

However, it is possible to use the reliable Trutine of Hermes method to VERIFY a time of birth and dr farr commented as follows on the Pre Natal Epoch aka Trutine of Hermes thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=434761#post434761

JUPITERASC

I would agree with what you are saying, although a few minutes in her case is unlikely to make much difference but for Solar Arc prediction I would think. I suppose her Pluto could move into the 1st, but many astrologers interpret planets on the house cusp as influencing both houses anyways, in her case the 12th and 1st. I have Mars on my 6th house cusp and it certainly influences both 5th and 6th house issues. Based on her explanation of her health problems, it seems Pluto is operating from the 12th house in my opinion
Planets possibly changing houses is only one factor though! Other important considerations are the term ruler or bound ruler of the Ascendant changing – and remember Part of Fortune and other Arabic Parts or Lots are extremely sensitive to time as is the Vertex. Accurate timing is vital and astrologers tend to check the time of birth as a matter of course, simply as a basic preliminary
...I had my birth time rectified by Robert Hand to slightly over 2 minutes earlier, which I used for many years. Later, I had a reading from Noel Tyl who went through my entire life and pointed out events. He was always off by a few months in terms of timing of major events in my life and we came to the conclusion the time listed on my birth certificate was indeed, the correct time.
Clearly individual astrologers may well reach different conclusions regarding the same chart - SOMETIMES differing only by minutes – HOWEVER there IS an example on this forum of a rectification which differed from the original time of birth by approximately five hours!

And that's why it is such a good idea to master basic rectification techniques and check one's own chart as it is also an excellent way to thoroughly familiarize with basic astrological principles
:smile:

btw there is an excellent talk by Robert Hand entitled 'ON RECEPTION' at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3k86s3OViM

Vista

Do you have piercing blue eyes or what would be considered piercing eyes? This is another characteristic of Scorpio rising and since you have it's ruler there too, i was wondering.

You are welcome! What is it that you want to do in life? Maybe a little background information would be helpful. Perhaps adding transits and progressions to the natal chart we can take a look at what is coming up.

Vista

In the drop down menu in the same section were you selected natal chart, select the one that says "natal chart with transits and progression." Also, if you could add another one by selecting "natal chart with solar arc and progression" which is in the same drop-down section. replace your natal chart with these two attachments.

I actually have dark brown eyes and when I was a child my mother said I used to give people the stare lol. But she also said I used them to get her to do what I wanted and she usually gave in. I've actually been complimented a lot on my eyes, so I guess I can say that my eyes project a lot of emotion.

Something to do with medicine, psychology, neuro-science or criminology. I also have a big interest in history and the arts.

How do I add transits and progressions? :)