Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 09-25-2012, 11:30 PM

Do horoscopes really matter for true love?

I've been a long time horoscope reader. And I know plenty about astrology to the point where I have never met a person in real life who can actually challenge me in this metaphysical stuff.

I used to believe in this stuff a lot and almost "feel" this metaphysical energy in everyone.... But after say... 7 years of reading upon it and asking everyone what their signs are... etc... I have come to the point where I am questioning the horoscopes/astrology/stars...

Do horoscopes really matter?? Do two signs really have to match for 'true' love to happen? I am starting to think not.

I am thinking that it boils down to the actual 2 people if they are mature enough and can handle each other or not.. I feel horoscopes and astrology are only a small part of a persons character. In my opinion I see that astrology and the personalities of all the signs are like a 'piece of equipment'. I feel all signs can exhibit all personality traits. I feel there is much more to true love than to rely on just horoscopes nowadays.

Please I would love to hear all of your opinions.

Unread 09-26-2012, 12:50 AM

Re: Do horoscopes really matter for true love?

I like to think of it as a language, and what are languages used for?
Basically to communicate. So, what's important is communication.
Just as you use a ruler or whatever measuring device to translate an understanding of something, it could be used similarly.. so.. what is it are you measuring about a person?
The Following User Says Thank You to Prominent For This Useful Post:
tinseltown (09-26-2012)
Unread 09-26-2012, 04:16 PM

Re: Do horoscopes really matter for true love?

'do horoscopes matter for true love'
Thats an interesting question tinseltown!
I would say 'No'. Because in truth, when one feels true love,theres no need to measure it or question it, if it feels right, then it just is.
I feel that people go to astrology when 'stuff' is messed up and we are looking for answers or we want a miracle cure that will fix everything.
Also, when we are 'in love', we often don't feel the need to search or pick at the lover, ie scrutinize the chart of a loved one.
No waste