MOON - PLUTO: depths of the soul

MaeMae

Banned
yes, dee. it's that sun/neptune perception of vicimization that
a) leads me to believe i'm being used or played
b) creates attractions and reactions which perpetuate that sense
c) activates the vengeful, retributive nature of the moon-pluto.
this is a very real bind/dichotomy in my life. intellectual understanding doesn't preclude the warped sense of reality, though. i am convinced that one feeds the other. yet, even knowing this, i am oft unable to ferret out the truthful (i.e. "worthy) people. maybe it's that false sun/neptune reality that allows me to maintain my vengeful moon/pluto orientation - to perpetuate my family issues of mistrust and power struggles.
i once had an image in my mind of the pisces glyph (important to note that i also have south node pisces conj. chiron in 8 th as well as venus pisces 2 minutes outside of 8th/9th cusp).
as the two fish representing an extended version of the snake eating its own tail.

Last edited:

virgo18

I have moon in taurus (4th house) opposition pluto in scorpio (9th house). I have to say this aspect is one of the worst :devil:

I find that I am usually even tempered and it takes a lot to make me upset, but the times I do get upset, I have been told I come across as a completely different person! It's like I take everything to heart and feel the hurt at such an intense level. The part that bothers me the most is when I am upset I feel I cannot see things rationally. I think my word of advice for this aspect is think twice about the intensity of your emotions and how they come across to others. Also, ask yourself if you are really seeing the situation for what it is. Now when I get upset, I take a few deep breaths or will try to walk away so I do not react with such intense emotions and say something I regret.

As far as my childhood- i had low self esteem, always felt others were talking about me and had some anxiety. This aspect creates the mentality that "the world is against me" , "no one understands" etc. but when I started to understand this Moon-Pluto thing, I realized a lot of it was in my head :)

I find it really interesting to see how it has affected others- great thread!

Does anyone else notice strong mood swings with this placement?

I also have Moon in Taurus in the 5th house last degrees opposing Pluto in Scorpio in the 12th, and Venus in the 11th in the last degrees.
The low self esteem with this aspect is common adding that social paranoia about thinking that other may be talking about you at your back. Its like a circle.
Maybe when you grew up you learned to ignore your mother's obsessions and mood swings... but in your childhood (specially under the 15 years) you didn't understood why your mother scolded you in a cruel way. Your subconscious saved all that cruel things your mom told you when she was mad, and you believe such things. You believed that you were a bad person as your mommy told to you. At that short age and as a kid, you believe everything other people say to you. If someone tells you that you stink, then you will grow up with the paranoia that you maybe stink. In spite in your conscious you know that it was just an insult. The mind of a kid absorbs everything and those ages are the most common to develop issues that convert into traumas when you are older.
But as you grow old and you learn to ignore those issues of your mother, she will remain the same (acting the same toward you), and when she gets mad again and start arguing to you... something bad moves into your heart... like a bad feeling from the past, and that anger starts accumulating.

This aspect is common in charts of people who have a bipolar mother, or that the mother has some problem with her anger management.

My mother has a very cruel way to argue... adding her sun and mercury in gemini in the 6th, and her moon in virgo conjunct pluto... she has a very sharped tongue, so when she gets mad toward any person, she says very hurting stuff, and if you cry then: "Why are you crying??? you are a weak person, don't play the role of a victim!! Whats your ******* problem girl??? Ive always gave you everything you wanted, you are an ungrateful girl"
Then the next day she goes and apologize. Because I learned to not apologize ,the one who tried to hurt me was her, I know Im not a bad person, as I thought when I was little.

You have to know that such aspect points a problem with your mother... not with you. So when you learn that "moon-pluto" will not be that problematic as hell, because you will separated it from your own personality.

Also some user of this forum.... I thought it was miquar, told me that this aspect points that your mother had much mood swings and she became very emotional when she was pregnant of you. And with the moon in taurus sometimes denotes that the mother felt fat and undesirable to her husband when she was pregnant. So the baby absorbs such energies since when it was under the mom's belly.

Also my mother interrupts or try to get into my intimate relationships, prohibiting to hang out with some people, or trying to giving me advice Im not asking for. And if you take for granted such advice then the devil goes out from her.

Last edited:

Annette1029

feel find the right group.i have moon taraus in 3rd house opposite pluto scorpio in 9th house.never been close to parents,my parents beated me a lot when i was kid,(that's normal at that times in my country),but it's too hard for me to forget n forgive.they r critical n always pick on me,i cried a lot,they never show mercy.when i grow up,i can feel my mom loves me,in her way,she is aries,i have many aspects which she has in her chart too.we r alike then can't be too close,but i never feel my dad loves me,don't think he understand what's love.i always hate school,i'm good student,i have friends in middle school,but since highschool,i became quiet n lonely.now at work,i always wanna cry for loneliness in the crowd....

virgo 18, excellent post/response, very thoughtful honest and sincere. In fact it made me a little upset that a mother could speak to her child in such a way. bit of an eye opener......

Annette1029

I have moon in taurus (4th house) opposition pluto in scorpio (9th house). I have to say this aspect is one of the worst :devil:

I find that I am usually even tempered and it takes a lot to make me upset, but the times I do get upset, I have been told I come across as a completely different person! It's like I take everything to heart and feel the hurt at such an intense level. The part that bothers me the most is when I am upset I feel I cannot see things rationally. I think my word of advice for this aspect is think twice about the intensity of your emotions and how they come across to others. Also, ask yourself if you are really seeing the situation for what it is. Now when I get upset, I take a few deep breaths or will try to walk away so I do not react with such intense emotions and say something I regret.

As far as my childhood- i had low self esteem, always felt others were talking about me and had some anxiety. This aspect creates the mentality that "the world is against me" , "no one understands" etc. but when I started to understand this Moon-Pluto thing, I realized a lot of it was in my head :)

I find it really interesting to see how it has affected others- great thread!

Does anyone else notice strong mood swings with this placement?
wow ur moon - pluto opposition is similar to mine,my moon is in 3rd house but closely conjonct IC.

Annette1029

A couple of things:
* the idea of being "alone in the world" ~ for me, I know it's a core sense of being unloveable. I have spent many years doing therapy about this, with some progress, however, it is still difficult to accept or believe love from others, becausesomewhere deep inside of me, I feel that if people really knew ME, they wouldn't love me or give me what I need emotionally. In turn, perhaps because of my Sun/Neptune square, I often find myself giving love and investing emotionally in men who aren't worthy ~ liars, cheaters, selfish types.

*having grown up with a hyper-critical mother, I frequently attract the same hyper-critical men, ones who somehow view me as a project that needs improvement.
does this circle ever change? i have moon oppsite pluto n sun sextile neptune,attracts liars selfish type n they pick on me make me think i'm not good enough.even at first this kinda guy hide under a sweet mask.they turn out to be the same at last...

Neptune Rising

Wow interesting thread that I missed up to now. I've natally Moon quincunx Pluto. Just had transiting Pluto in the 1st house opposing progressed Moon in the 7th. Transiting Pluto is also doing a final sextile to my natal Moon before squaring natal Pluto. And, progressed Moon is now heading to square to natal Pluto. So loads of Moon Pluto being triggered for me now.

During the transit/progressed opposition I really had some dark days, I just moved to a new town and felt so alone and fearful. I was afraid to walk down the street as I percieved the town as menacing and dangerous. Prior to that move, I had to face a phobia of having an parasitic infestation in my home, in my actual bed. I only lived in this parasitic house for a month and a half and spent alot of the time away. It was a really traumatic experience for me, the parasites, which triggered the house move. Strangely though the new house that I moved to I felt really settled in, the most settled I've felt in a long time, and no parasites! :D I had one friend though enter his presence more strongly in my life during this time, nataly his Pluto is opposite my Moon and my Pluto is square his Sun. Lol, seems like a karmic link as he is also having a Pluto/Sun transit now.

Natally Pluto at 9 Libra sits at the MC on the 9th house side, Moon is in the 2nd/3rd house in 6 Pisces.

I found this on the Moon quincunx Pluto by Robert Pelletier
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2204097/41/Natal-Moon-quincunx-Pluto

The inconjunct between the Moon and Pluto indicates a personality that is precariously balanced. You must learn to temper your emotional compulsiveness with objectivity. Perhaps in your formative years you were expected to yield to all your parents' demands; if you defied them, they said you didn't love them. From this experience you may have assumed that to gain anyone's love you must submit to that person. Thus, you overreact to other people's demands. You wrongly believe that those who use you must care for you in some way. But submission to another only earns you contempt.

This is very true of my interactions with others. I also have 7th house Saturn square Pluto. My mum was a powerful influence in my life and I usually did comply with any authority. I rebelled as a teenager but found another authority ready to take over control in the form of an abusive relationship in my late teens. I did escape that after four years but always had a thing with authority in my life. During my years working in an office, I've been given positions of authority, I've had relationships with people who have some influence in society, people in authority, but people who also have authority over me. Even now I still attract people in authority into my life. I don't see this as a bad thing, I learn alot from these interactions and how to own my own power. However, I do find it hard to say no sometimes because I fear that the person will not love me anymore, especially maybe with my Piscean Moon being a bit needy at times for love and approval. I am conscious of this now though so its influence is not always strong, but it's still there.

Last edited: