Transiting Sun conjunct Progressed Sun

misskitty

Hello! I have a transiting coming up in May that I am curious about. Currently, my progressed Sun is conjunct my natal Venus, and I previously had an astrologer (professional, whom I paid) tell me that I could possibly have a "significant male" enter my life during this time and that the Sun often represents a husband for women. I am trying to pinpoint timing for when this may happen, if it is indeed supposed to happen...

The transiting Sun will conjunct my Progressed Sun on early June. I am wondering if this will be the "trigger." However, I am not sure if this aspect is even considered? Does it mean anything? Also, my Venus return will occur shortly after this (June 1st) that coincides with a New Moon in my 11th. That is a lot of activity (I hope!).

My transits are below in my signature if you want to look, but really I just want to know if this is an aspect that could have any meaning.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I've found progressed to natals to be significant, currently having prog Sun trine natal and prog Uranus 2nd/10th house, I am working on working for myself. I am curious what would be the triggers to progressions, possibly a lunation..

I also noticed that your progressed Venus is now at 2 degrees Cancer, and transiting Uranus is currently making a square to this.

Uranus and Sun are male aspects, it could be showing a sudden interaction with a male that will shake up the status quo!

Lunations at 20 degrees and 2 degrees may act as triggers, I'm just experimenting here with methods. There is a full Moon at 25 Scorpio in May, followed by the Venus and Mars transit at 20 Taurus in June... this happens at the same time as the 10 degree Gemini solar eclipse. I noticed your natal 7th house Moon is involved in that eclipse by trine. Possibly some activity there...? Your Pluto is also 3 degrees away from that eclipse by trine, and Pluto rules your 5th house and is deposited by Venus which is recieving the progression from the Sun...

Do keep us posted. :biggrin:

misskitty

Inconjunct, that is what I was wondering. Would you know of any sources, because I can't find any!

Thanks so much for your input Neptune Rising! You have brought up some interesting points that I missed. I hadn't even thought of lunations as the trigger. I will certainly update if anything happens so we can figure this out. If I fall in love you will hear me shouting it from the rooftops. ;) :love: Surely with long term transits, there are triggers!

Inconjunct

Bernadette Brady's book "Predictive Astrology: The Eagle and the Lark" is excellent.

If you think about it, it makes sense - the progressed chart is a symbolic progression of your natal chart; the transits are what's actually happening in the heavens at the moment. You can see how they might interact with the nativity, but not with each other because, as far as the transiting planets are concerned, the progressed chart isn't really there. At least, that's how I think about it.