Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-04-2019, 05:13 AM

Re: Can the natal chart show the probability of sexual abuse?

Welcome to the forum

You are pretty much just showing the signs in order for someone with Virgo rising. You would have to consider other chart factors, like planets in aspect. Even then it's not a certainty that you would/would not have such a problem.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 10-04-2019, 05:48 AM

subscribing.
Unread 04-15-2020, 08:37 AM

Hi everyone.
Is there someone that could help me find out of i was sexually abused when i was a baby??? I have a certain day i think it happened. I started therapy and i have weird dreams... I hope you understand.
Regards M.
Unread 04-15-2020, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraald View Post
Hi everyone.
Is there someone that could help me find out of i was sexually abused when i was a baby??? I have a certain day i think it happened. I started therapy and i have weird dreams... I hope you understand.
Regards M.
Do you think it happened this particular day due to the transiting aspects?
Unread 04-15-2020, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsInVirgoBrat View Post
Do you think it happened this particular day due to the transiting aspects?
I think that it happened the day my brother was born. I don't know why.. something my gut tells me.. due to a dream i saw last Tuesday. I think it was one day before the big full moon on april 2020 if that helps.i was psychologically and physically abused by my parents. That's a fact i know. But i have a feeling it's not only that.
Unread 05-01-2020, 02:54 AM

I read that Chiron Square Mars can be connected to a very deep wound, a sexual or aggressive event.

I agree, I have that aspect.

Could someone look at my birth chart and see if, in addition to this, there is another aspect related to child sexual abuse? This is the biggest wound of my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2at_jessica.7067.12876~2.jpg (51.5 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Jessicza; 05-02-2020 at 03:10 AM.
Unread 05-02-2020, 03:00 AM

Jess, your chart expired. You can't link it directly from your Astrodienst page.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 05-02-2020, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Jess, your chart expired. You can't link it directly from your Astrodienst page.
Thank you for letting me know. I managed to attach a photo. I'll just try to improve the image quality
Unread 05-02-2020, 03:26 AM

Saturn conjunct your 4th house cusp (the IC) suggests a difficult childhood, independently of the cause. Uranus conjunct Venus in the 12th house suggests a disruptive (Uranus) event involving your female sexuality (Venus) that has been kept a secret (12th house.)

Mars square Chiron suggests pain (Chiron) from aggression or even violence (Mars.) But since this aspect is essentiall cooked into your natal chart. you would want to look at transits that might have triggered something like a sexual assault.

Your Mars is actually pretty strong. It is domiciled in its own sign of Aries. If you wanted to take up a martial art for self-defense, you'd probably be good at it.

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-04-2020)
Unread 05-02-2020, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Saturn conjunct your 4th house cusp (the IC) suggests a difficult childhood, independently of the cause. Uranus conjunct Venus in the 12th house suggests a disruptive (Uranus) event involving your female sexuality (Venus) that has been kept a secret (12th house.)

Mars square Chiron suggests pain (Chiron) from aggression or even violence (Mars.) But since this aspect is essentiall cooked into your natal chart. you would want to look at transits that might have triggered something like a sexual assault.

Your Mars is actually pretty strong. It is domiciled in its own sign of Aries. If you wanted to take up a martial art for self-defense, you'd probably be good at it.
My God. You really described what happened.

No one in my family and friends knows this to this day. It is my biggest secret. But even when I was a child, I had a very strange behavior for a child.

I was just a kid and I thought what was going on was normal. Between my 4 and 6 years old. It was in school transport that these things happened, nowadays I find it difficult to be alone in buses, cars and so on. I also find it very difficult to be alone.

I really had a difficult childhood. Both at home, with my narcissistic mother and my omitted father, and at school with bullying. but I'm trying to heal myself

Can you instruct me how to see my past transits?

And thanks for responding.

I am seriously thinking about starting to practice martial arts.

Last edited by Jessicza; 05-02-2020 at 03:46 AM.
Unread 05-04-2020, 05:31 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I am so sorry that this happened to you.

To look at transits, past and future, it is helpful to read an ephemeris. It looks a bit like a train timetable-- for planets. There is an extensive free ephemeris on the home page at Astrodienst, where you got your chart. You can click on dates of interest.

Alternatively, just call up your natal chart information. You will see a big menu of the types of charts available. Click on natal charts + transits, and input dates of interest. You will see your natal chart with transiting planets arrayed around the outside.

A good book on understanding transits in your chart is Robert Hand, Planets in Transit.

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Tags
abuse, chart, natal, probability, sexual, show