Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-05-2020, 01:48 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Yeah ww3 but I think itís a mistake to think another alternative president would have been better and whatís happening now wouldnít have happened. The wheels turns regardless.
No WWIII. Just a lot more innocent civilians killed on both sides.

Unread 01-05-2020, 02:11 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Georgia Guidestones

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely ó improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion ó faith ó tradition ó and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth ó beauty ó love ó seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth ó Leave room for nature ó Leave room for nature.
Unread 01-05-2020, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Yeah ww3 but I think itís a mistake to think another alternative president would have been better and whatís happening now wouldnít have happened. The wheels turns regardless.
Yes, tick, tick, tick
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Does Saturn stop to consider innocent civilians when countries/governments have abused their power? The USA and UK are in big trouble.
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:26 PM

I hadnít heard of the Georgia Guidestones, so itís a NWO thing. It cold also be a Mother Nature thing needing to purge us as a race, like the dinosaurs. Time for a fresh start.
Unread 01-05-2020, 08:28 PM

@Petosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
I am very manly indeed. What alphanumeric code did you use aside from the summation?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...43#post1019843

Here is a link to Cheiro's Book of Numbers. Near the end of the book, there is a chapter, that I thought might interest you.

and a song for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbPRGDwlfqs

Last edited by Opal; 01-05-2020 at 08:42 PM.
Unread 01-05-2020, 11:05 PM

Cool Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

The TROPICAL AGE-INDICATOR is the leading point of a 30 degree Age Window CENTERED on the Sun's tropical location at the time of the EARTH's PERIHELION.

So, for this NEW PERIHELION YEAR, on JANUARY 4th/5th, 2020 world-wide, the TRUE SETTING for the tropical AGE of CAPRICORN for the entire year 2020 was 15 degrees IN ADVANCE of the POINT of PERIHELION.

That's 14 degrees 25 minutes 5 seconds + 15 degrees =

29 DEGREES, 25 MINUTES 5 SECONDS , ONLY 34 MINUTES, 55 SECONDS AWAY from the BEGINNING of the TROPICAL AGE of AQUARIUS, based on the True setting.

Last edited by david starling; 01-06-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Unread 01-05-2020, 11:34 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Well, at least we know what a moose sounds like now!
Quote:
wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?
All animal sounds could be transliterated that way, imo. The difference is the tone.

I have a theory: the animals we've chosen to domesticate are the ones that make the prettiest sounds, out of all their family of species. Cattle make a nice soft sound compared to the raucous moose. House cats meowing are much easier to take than a bobcat's scream. Even house cats fighting don't sound as awful as their wild relatives. We can keep on applying that to sheep, goats, dogs, etc. (although to be fair, wolves sing some pretty songs, and a pack of coyotes just sounds like the neighbors having a party).

We only tame the animals whose voices we can live with.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 01-05-2020, 11:39 PM

REMINDER:

This thread is TEXT ONLY, NO ILLUSTRATIONS!

If you've posted an illustration, or quoted one, please delete that post and provide a link to the illustration instead.

THANKS for your COURTESY!
Unread 01-05-2020, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
All animal sounds could be transliterated that way, imo. The difference is the tone.

I have a theory: the animals we've chosen to domesticate are the ones that make the prettiest sounds, out of all their family of species. Cattle make a nice soft sound compared to the raucous moose. House cats meowing are much easier to take than a bobcat's scream. Even house cats fighting don't sound as awful as their wild relatives. We can keep on applying that to sheep, goats, dogs, etc. (although to be fair, wolves sing some pretty songs, and a pack of coyotes just sounds like the neighbors having a party).

We only tame the animals whose voices we can live with.
Parrots talk less unpleasantly than Minah birds, and a lot more people own parrots than Minahs.
Unread 01-05-2020, 11:59 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
An alternative president might have done something even worse: goaded Iran in the same way but more smoothly, and gotten more buy in from the American people.

As it is, anti-war protests have already exploded all over the country, and they're as much protests against Trump as against war. Now, a more rational president might not have done this in the first place, but if they did, and if they were better liked by the American people, it wouldn't be quite as easy to get that many people protesting that fast. People might oppose the war, but if most of the people who are against the war voted for the president, it's not the same level of protest.

But any war Trump starts is going to be a very hard sell. More than half of Americans strongly disapproved of him even before he did this. And this kind of war will never have much support. It's not like there was a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 to stir people up this time. Even people who aren't necessarily opposed to war in general are likely to oppose this one in great numbers.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:00 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
REMINDER:

This thread is TEXT ONLY, NO ILLUSTRATIONS!

If you've posted an illustration, or quoted one, please delete that post and provide a link to the illustration instead.

THANKS for your COURTESY!
Deleted the illustrations that were posted on this page.

The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-06-2020)
Unread 01-06-2020, 08:49 AM
Banned

I think the forum died for three hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
BlackLioness87 (01-06-2020)
Unread 01-06-2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
I think the forum died for three hours.
A Perihelion Day tradition?
Unread 01-06-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
An alternative president might have done something even worse: goaded Iran in the same way but more smoothly, and gotten more buy in from the American people.

As it is, anti-war protests have already exploded all over the country, and they're as much protests against Trump as against war. Now, a more rational president might not have done this in the first place, but if they did, and if they were better liked by the American people, it wouldn't be quite as easy to get that many people protesting that fast. People might oppose the war, but if most of the people who are against the war voted for the president, it's not the same level of protest.

But any war Trump starts is going to be a very hard sell. More than half of Americans strongly disapproved of him even before he did this. And this kind of war will never have much support. It's not like there was a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 to stir people up this time. Even people who aren't necessarily opposed to war in general are likely to oppose this one in great numbers.
Itís refreshing to hear an unbiased opinion of Trump and to say basically that heís no better or worse than any other president, perhaps better because he is more honest in his ruthlessness. I personally dislike people who wear a mask and hide their true motives, thatís probably why I tolerate him even though heís done horrible things like separate Mexican children from their parents etc.

Itís not been as widely reported but just before Xmas the Iranians killed an American Ďemployee,í he wasnít a general or a diplomat but he was an ambassador of some sort, although Iím sure that wasnít the real reason for taking out that Iranian General but it could be used as a selling point to start a war because Iran is just as aggressive.

The problem I have is why people are against war, as if it could be stopped. If a terrorist attacked US or UK soil, everyone would feel safer when that terrorist is taken down and killed, just like the recent London Bridge knife attack when the terrorist was shot by police. Jeremy Corbyn said the terrorist should have been put on trial instead and he was treated like a coward by the biased press. If anyone is against war then they should also agree that home terrorists shouldnít be killed but sent to trial instead, could they say that if they were attacked?

Plus i think war is a mindset where you look at the bigger picture whereas thinking about saving innocent civilians is looking at people as individuals. I can see the need for both mindsets but from a war perspective, you do need to take the enemy by surprise and weaken them, which is what the USA has done by killing a key Iranian figure.

I just donít think the world is conscious enough to stop war, we all have violence within ourselves still, at home and in our everyday lives. Until humanity has all reached a fifth dimension level of consciousness then war will happen because we are at war with ourselves still.

Animals are a modern day slave trade, children are taken from their mothers and killed if theyíre not considered useful, while the motherís make a noise pining for their children back, baby calves shot in the head because they canít produce milk, the female calves artificially inseminated (ie raped) so their bodies produce milk and the cycle repeated until they can no longer bare children and then they are killed and sold as beef.

But the propaganda is that dairy cows wear Jersey bells and there is such a thing as organic or high welfare slaughter and animals are free to roam in green fields, somehow suggesting that there is such a thing as humane slaughter. And I bet you these anti war protesters go home and cook a nice big steak, feeling happy that they are peaceful creatures.

No, the world consciousness is not ready to stop war until humans stop all the hypocrisy.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 01-06-2020 at 06:20 PM.
Unread 01-06-2020, 06:24 PM

Ugh sorry for the long reply Iíve no idea why Iím going through this phase just now.
Unread 01-06-2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Ugh sorry for the long reply I’ve no idea why I’m going through this phase just now.
Could be the upcoming Jan. 10th-12th configuration in , in addition to stationing Direct in . Premonitions.

For me, it's especially significant because so much is happening in the tropical Age Window, which is only 34 minutes 25 seconds shy of including all of Capricorn this year. A world-changing astrological situation.

Last edited by david starling; 01-06-2020 at 08:13 PM.
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Deleted the illustrations that were posted on this page.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...&postcount=227
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Could be the upcoming Jan. 10th-12th configuration in , in addition to stationing Direct in . Premonitions.

For me, it's especially significant because so much is happening in the tropical Age Window, which is only 34 minutes 25 seconds shy of including all of Capricorn this year. A world-changing astrological situation.
So with regards to your post a page earlier too, does that mean the age of Aquarius has begun or is 34 minutes away from beginning?
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:44 PM

Quote:
So with regards to your post a page earlier too, does that mean the age of Aquarius has begun or is 34 minutes away from beginning?
Ocasio Cortez

Just Explained EXACTLY Why
The Democratic Party Is Over, Slams Biden And The Democrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bJjVNnmXGI

Quote:

An alternative president might have done something even worse:
goaded Iran in the same way but more smoothly, and
gotten more buy in from the American people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-07-2020, 12:23 AM

Quote:
There's nutation involved, due to the Moon swinging the time of Earth's Perihelion back and forth. The True location is from year to year, and this year it's as close as it can get to moving the Age Window towards Aquarius until 2033, when it l be less than 30 minutes away....The Mean location is the average value, with Direct-motion towards Aquarius at the steady rate of 1.07 minutes per year, and ingressing Aquarius in the year 2149. The current Mean location is 28 degrees 47 minutes Capricorn.

If you include Sign-blending, the Age is now imbued with a large amount of Aquarian qualities, but still the Age of Capricorn ruled by Saturn.
If you include Orb-activation, and a 5 degree Orb for the Age Window, the Age of Aquarius, including its Uranian rulership, was in steady-state existence by the year 1859, with sporadic nutational ingresses about 100 years earlier. HOWEVER, the actual, Mean, longitudinal position of the Age Window is what really counts on the Mundane level, and that's been in tropical Capricorn since 405 A.D., and will be until 2149. The Orb-activated Age is very weak compared to the Longitudinal-point Age.

Last edited by david starling; 01-07-2020 at 12:28 AM.
Unread 01-07-2020, 12:37 AM

Quote:
There's nutation involved, due to the Moon swinging the time of Earth's Perihelion back and forth. The True location is from year to year, and this year it's as close as it can get to moving the Age Window towards Aquarius. The Mean location is the average value, with Direct-motion towards Aquarius at the steady rate of 1.07 minutes per year, and ingressing Aquarius in the year 2149. The current Mean location is 28 degrees 47 minutes Capricorn.

If you include Sign-blending, the Age is now imbued with a large amount of Aquarian qualities, but still the Age of Capricorn ruled by Saturn.
If you include Orb-activation, and a 5 degree Orb for the Age Window, the Age of Aquarius, including its Uranian rulership, was in steady-state existence by the year 1859, with sporadic nutational ingresses about 100 years earlier. HOWEVER, the actual, Mean, longitudinal position of the Age Window is what really counts on the Mundane level, and that's been in tropical Capricorn since 405 A.D., and will be until 2149. The Orb-activated Age is very weak compared to the Longitudinal-point Age.
Wow you know I canít understand it all but I can appreciate Iíve just been explained all the different starting points of the Age of Aquarius so succinctly.

Interesting that Uranus stationing direct could cause an increase in prophet making too. Do you consider Uranus a psychic planet more so than say Neptune? It makes sense they are both psychic in different ways, Uranus being so intelligent it can decrypt subtle messages.
Unread 01-07-2020, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Wow you know I canít understand it all but I can appreciate Iíve just been explained all the different starting points of the Age of Aquarius so succinctly.

Interesting that Uranus stationing direct could cause an increase in prophet making too. Do you consider Uranus a psychic planet more so than say Neptune? It makes sense they are both psychic in different ways, Uranus being so intelligent it can decrypt subtle messages.
I think they both support the Moon and its Nodes in that regard. Neptune is the more nonspecific of the two, though.
Unread 01-07-2020, 02:00 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Itís refreshing to hear an unbiased opinion of Trump and to say basically that heís no better or worse than any other president
I did NOT say that.

Trump is MUCH worse than any other president. He's a fascist. He's trying to be a dictator. He's thoroughly incompetent. And that's just the nice part.

In fact, I refuse to call him my president.

What I did say is that another president--a competent and fairly well regarded one--could have done essentially the same thing as what Trump did but dressed it up as a more rational act, and they would have gotten more buy in from the people. Trump isn't getting much buy in because he's so horrible. Plenty of people were already marching in the streets against him. It's no stretch to add his unauthorized act of war to his list of sins.

(And here I feel a need to add a disclaimer: although I am a moderator, I am speaking for myself here, not for the forum. AW is an apolitical site. My political opinions are from me as an individual, not me as a moderator.)

The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-09-2020)
Unread 01-07-2020, 03:27 AM

Yeah, if those were your opinions as a moderator that would be grounds for getting court-martialed.