Car fire ... who did that to me?

Mary9

Hello :)

I haven't visited this forum for a really long time, basically i lost all my astrology knowledge due to unusing it...

I have two really important questions, but as i know it can't be asked at the same time, so I'm choosing this one...
I don't even know in which section to put it...
A bit more than two months ago, somebody put my car on fire...
I wan't to know WHO (ordered, because we have on camera two man doing it, but anyway all I want to know is who paid someone to do that) and why...

Please, help me find out.
Since that moment everything in my life's been destroyed... My relationship (lived together) fell apart, i basically don't recognise myself anymore...
Somebody made something really bad to me, that's pure evil, and till today I don't know who.

I really hope that I managed making chart, since I forgot it.

khpxTCN

Hugs&Kisses
M♡

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Dear OP:

I won't get into the explicits. I see that you've forgotten about astrology in general. However, I can see that basically what happened was that your partner hired family members to set fire to your car for a seeming revenge. This can be verified if your partner is a foreigner to yourself or her/his family comes from a different country or ethnic background.

I have to go back and explain this better. I cannot glean his motive but betrayal seems to be the motive. Anger. His brothers or cousins did this or helped. You will see him again soon. I would be cautious when encountering him again this week.

This is an inside job and the perpetrators are those that you know. I won't say anymore as this is giving me a headache.

So your partner is L2 = :mars: last aspecting :jupiter: in 3rd house. Your :moon: had previously formed a :trine: with :saturn: and souther node. So this shows depression, probably sudden, which rules your fourth house, so we can see that home life recently has been very troublesome and unsettled. With :mars: recently perfecting with :jupiter: in your third house of relatives, and L1 and L12 = :venus:, the latter of which has moved into your 7th house, shows your secret enemies are really people whom you know. They are related to your partner. The :moon: next aspects :venus: and :venus: next aspects :saturn: both perfecting at 20º telling me that it's all related. So your enemies are in your general area (obviously) but you are related to them as this is the third house. :jupiter: is in the third house. This very well be about money or possessions, and I'm sensing this is more about drugs and money than just money as Scorpio, ruler of all poisons and noxious watery fluids, medicines, etc. rules the second and your :moon: is in your ex's house of possessions.

So this is, from what I'm getting here, about issues of drugs and/or money related to your ex and yourself and this is a revenge situation for not honoring or thievery as :mercury: plays a strong role here. By essential dignity this supports this assessment.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Moons in the 8th, did your ex partner (or even yourself) owe anyone any money ? Suns also in the 8th in the detriment of mars (the fire) which has opposed jupiter from the 9th. Mars in gemini would be the 'two people' who did it, you speak of.

Mars rules 2nd and 7th, so someone known to you...and once again to do with money.

Gemini888

Moons in the 8th, did your ex partner (or even yourself) owe anyone any money ? Suns also in the 8th in the detriment of mars (the fire) which has opposed jupiter from the 9th. Mars in gemini would be the 'two people' who did it, you speak of.

Mars rules 2nd and 7th, so someone known to you...and once again to do with money.
A bit off-topic, but this kind of question can be answer with horary? I thought the chart of the day it happened worked...

Chrysalis

A bit off-topic, but this kind of question can be answer with horary? I thought the chart of the day it happened worked...

Yes horary can answer this kind of question.

But also a chart of he moment works too, i suppose it depends on what the person prefers to use. Id personally use them both alongside each other.

Gemini888

Thanks. I suppose the event chart will work better for me, since it already happened and also the horary chart is late. Need to wait for the OP's reply though.

Cypocryphy

Put the q on skyscrpt horary board

It wouldn't matter if there is no feedback from OP. It's a bit disheartening to not get feedback since no one is getting paid for this.

These forums are great areas to try out new techniques or new approaches before taking them to other arenas.

Anyway, just was going through and noticed the lack of feedback from OPs. :sideways:

Cypocryphy

Yeah. That would be great, too. Ultimately, an event chart would simply be the transits of the day and hour. You could then use your system of choice with the transits, e.g., solar arcs, primary, secondary, tertiary progressions, etc. So there is great variety to this "knowing" what happened with astrology. However, it appears that the exact time is unknown by OP, which then favors a horary chart.

Chrysalis

@peace pipe smoker :biggrin:

Do you think it looks like it was money related, "money owed" ? Mars/fire ruling 2nd and 7th her ex.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

@peace pipe smoker :biggrin:

Do you think it looks like it was money related, "money owed" ? Mars/fire ruling 2nd and 7th her ex.

Hahah! :lol: Ahoy there! I almost didn't catch this post. Yeah. Definitely. Money is involved. This is like money/drug money/ etc. and I see the Ex being very involved in this. For sure. But I also think that she has played a role, too. And that probably led to the split.

All of this is unsavory stuff, so if we don't get a response from OP, then we are probably right about all of this as OP's response would have to be a negative. Otherwise, she pleads the 5th by not responding :lol: :whistling:

Thanks for replying/asking! :happy:

One more thing: with the involvement of :mars: in 9th, I see that there is also an underlying motive of racial/religious tensions involved or something to that effect.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

One more thing: with the involvement of :mars: in 9th, I see that there is also an underlying motive of racial/religious tensions involved or something to that effect.

Yes! And especially with the opposition to jupiter, the natural ruler of 9th house things.

Gemini888

Yeah. That would be great, too. Ultimately, an event chart would simply be the transits of the day and hour. You could then use your system of choice with the transits, e.g., solar arcs, primary, secondary, tertiary progressions, etc. So there is great variety to this "knowing" what happened with astrology. However, it appears that the exact time is unknown by OP, which then favors a horary chart.
She said that she had footage of two men doing it, so I think she can dig up the footage and look at the timestamp.

I wan't to know WHO (ordered, because we have on camera two man doing it,

Gemini888

Do you think it has something to do with her relative, with the Mars/Jupiter opposition? Mars also sextile Merc. Maybe the cousin was secretly angry because he was discriminated against because of his race so he went for the arson?

Also I wonder how her life was ruined so drastically. It was just a car :crying:

Mary9

Hi, hi :) I'm hereee
Thanks a lot!
I was checking but there was no reply at all so I fell asleep... it's different time zone here...

I must tell you that i'm not so surprised with you replies, but in my next post I'll reply one by one...

I just have a question first, what do you mean my ex?
I have a partner for 5 years, ok- now everything definetely falls appart, for this reason i guess the most- I wouldn't say it's him! Not at all!
First of all he loves my car, and basically he is a coward, after this he got so afraid of my being in his appartment.
This happend in front of the building where we lived together...
But somehow (even though everybody think I'm crazy for thinking that) i though for so many times that it can come from the only person who hates me and who wanted to separete us - his father! He sucesseded ...

I'll post here chart of exact time (on our cameras) i hope it's not a problem if it's a minute wrong... And i'll tell you that there we can see that two men are doing it... hidden faces ofc.

So the chart of exact moment(the time on camera should be 6 mins running ahead, so i put 6 mins less than camera):

Guys, I can't thank you enough for this...
This became so hard for people who are doing investigation to find out, and I'm really sad about every other thing which happened sfter this ... I'm very sad, honestly... My life fell appart. :(

Last edited:

Mary9

Dear OP:I won't say anymore as this is giving me a headache.
This wins!:biggrin:
I have headaches for more than 2 months :pouty:

So, let me start from here...
First of all thank you dear Cypocryphy for your reply...
It means a world to me...
As I told already this is now the most important thing for me...
Also, I guess the chart is quite interesting, because the event is completely unusual, this is rare thing to happen.

I can see that basically what happened was that your partner hired family members to set fire to your car for a seeming revenge.
I wouldn't say HE hired, I know that he loves me, but what I thought is that somebody did this for a reason- to separate us...
One person (his dad) hates me for unknown reason, and tried for sooo many times to destroy our relationship in different ways, unsuccessfull, so this might be the winning way.
Why I'm so suspicious- after this, his dad said sooo many untrue stuff about me, my family... My boy (ex, whatever) believes in those stuff...
The investigation is still on, but the police totally put aside my family, and thinks that this is close to his family... That it's for them some kind of note but trough me.
My boy, and his family refuses to believe in that, and they're categotically saying that they don't have any problem, or money problems, or whatever...
That is also SO suspissious to me. Honestly.

It would be so bad, and really sick that this is done by his family member, but maybe they have some money debt which they don't want to tell me...

You say I know the person... Can you go closer to it?
Is there a way to describe him/her? Phisically? The connection to us (him or me)?

This can be verified if your partner is a foreigner to yourself or her/his family comes from a different country or ethnic background.
by this you mean if he is from another country etc.? nope. he is not. The same city.

You will see him again soon. I would be cautious when encountering him again this week.
Can you say something more about this? So, I'll see the persone who did this to me this week...?
Is there a way to see WHEN i had contact with that person? Before or after the accident... Maybe this would help me a lot.

This is an inside job and the perpetrators are those that you know.
Of this I'm so affraid, it's creepy.

shows your secret enemies are really people whom you know. They are related to your partner.
The :moon: next aspects :venus: and :venus: next aspects :saturn: both perfecting at 20º telling me that it's all related. So your enemies are in your general area (obviously) but you are related to them as this is the third house. :jupiter: is in the third house. This very well be about money or possessions, and I'm sensing this is more about drugs and money than just money as Scorpio, ruler of all poisons and noxious watery fluids, medicines, etc. rules the second and your :moon: is in your ex's house of possessions.
drugs money?
both me and my partner are coming from a normal family, not connected to any sort of crime...
Can that money be the money guys who did the fire got from a person who hired them?

So this is, from what I'm getting here, about issues of drugs and/or money related to your ex and yourself and this is a revenge situation for not honoring or thievery as :mercury: plays a strong role here. By essential dignity this supports this assessment.
from this i can see it can be the fact that someone bought drugs but didn't pay, right? I really don't use that stuff...
But then It can't be a family member...

Moons in the 8th, did your ex partner (or even yourself) owe anyone any money ?
I don't. He shouldn't be owing also, but maybe there's something I don't know.

The most surprisingly reaction is that he gets so angry whenever there's a moment that somehow this is connected to him...
Even now when we are not in the best relation, when we 'try' to speak about us, he begin again that story about me thinking that he is maybe related, and that just my car was more available for this (that's the true fact, his was in the garage, mine on the street, that's the building where i was living with him, and his dad lives there, too... )

and I see the Ex being very involved in this. For sure. But I also think that she has played a role, too. And that probably led to the split.
I didn't understand this... my role

Also this I didn't understand
I see that there is also an underlying motive of racial/religious tensions involved or something to that effect.

Also I wonder how her life was ruined so drastically. It was just a car :crying:

you can't imagine how people can be cruell :crying::crying::crying:

You know what, since his (my boy, ex, however you see it) reaction is so bad, maybe it can be ordered by him as a reason for break up? How crazy that would be :shocked:

Put the q on skyscrpt horary board
I don't know what this is

Btw, would it be helpfull to make horary about our relationship/breakup?

Last edited:

Gemini888

Strange... your event chart is telling a different story from the horary chart.

With 3H Merc ruled the Des, I'd say the two men were your neighbors or close relatives. There are so many things in your 2H here, including your MC's ruler conj Moon. I'd say they did it because someone paid them, probably someone very close to them (Venus/Moon) and whom they considered an authority (Saturn). Mars in 5H indicates a need to shine. Mars also trines Saturn. Maybe they were trying to prove their worth to the "authority" guy. But I think they weren't in the right mind when they did it, they were probably too clouded by their emotion or did it on impulse (Pisces Merc conj Aries Chiron).

The incident caused some really violent changes in your home life (29 deg Aries Uranus in 4H) and your finance (2H Venus square Uranus). But 8H Cancer NN opposing Saturn/Pluto suggests you should dig deep into yourself and people around you to find out the cause of this incident. Maybe it will have a lot to do with your home life, things that you aren't aware to exist. You need to make some really big change in order to recover. With Saturn conjunct SN, I have a feeling the "authority" guy is pretty close to you, and you need some real talk with him. The conversation has to be on an empathetic ground though.