How much temper do you see

Whoam1

Your soul sig. Is your highest degree planet for you it's the sun it causes a potential ego issue. If you put your AC on the soul sig. you get your chart from your souls view point rather than that of the sky, my chart works better for me this way, also if you feel ballsy try the sidereal zodiac it will move the soul Sig. but it shows much more agression.

Mild aggression biased off of this chart.

conspiracy theorist

You have a few markers of aggression in your chart. The ones I think are most relevant in your case are:

1. Mercury square Mars. Mars dominating Mercury. Speaks to verbal aggressiveness, especially as Mars is located in Virgo. Arguments, verbal fights, prone to insulting, might incline to lying (traditionally).

2. Mercury is conjunct Antares. A Mars nature, in which the powers of Mercury and Jupiter and Saturn are also added. Antares makes people tough, belligerent and pugnacious. This is an important star for military personnel and is said to convey mental alertness, strategic ability and courage and to make dare-devils, especially if tied up with the MC, Ascendant, Sun or Jupiter. If associated with Mars, courage is said to become foolhardiness, leading to increased dangers. Natives with this particular configuration have to be prepared at all times for sudden incidents, unforeseen events and potential accidents. According to tradition, Antares is of violent character and is credited with being significant for a violent death, either in battle or by process of law. On the other hand, danger may come about by fire, weapons or machinery. Antares is also said to be unfortunate for the eyes, if in conjunction with the Ascendant, Moon or Sun and this has proven to be the case by later researchers. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.70-71.]
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Antares.html

This belligerent, uncompromising energy has a direct effect on your rational mind.

3. Algol conjunct your ascendant. Known as a very unfortunate fixed star, the phrase "losing one's head" is often mentioned when this star is active. This could mean literally in the case of decapitations, or in a more symbolic way in a temperamental and passionate nature.

Influences: According to Ptolemy, Perseus is like Jupiter and Saturn. It is said to give an intelligent, strong, bold and adventurous nature, but a tendency to lying. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter Lamed and the 12th Tarot Trump "The Hanged Man." [Robson*, p.56.]

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Algol.html

Obviously, taking the fixed star interpretations as too literal will not be very valuable for interpretation purposes, although sometimes a literal beheading or drowning is the correct prognostication to make.

4. Modernly, Pluto conjunct both the Sun and Mercury. Also prone to subterfuge.

I know you never asked about this, but it's interesting that I picked up on a number of "falsehood" placements which seem to be connected to your aggression placements. It would seem that you are the type who isn't above outright slandering persons who you deem as enemies, if they have crossed you. Whatever temper you have, it looks astrologically justified.

aquarius7000

Hi

What is the situation with your career? You will most likely either free lance, or work in shifts(not a regular 9 to 5), or do your own business.

Mars - Mercury = a sharp mind but also a sharp tongue. Thankfully the Sun had not rolled over into the sign Pluto is in, so no conj., or you would have been a bully also. Right now you bully only your partner or they you.

aquarius7000

Late 2020 and the next six months is a good period for you to start something of your own. The preceding months of 2020 are good education wise.

To counter that extreme inconsistency you have in yourself, practise yoga, but please the proper Indian yoga and not the jazzy Americanised version. Proper Indian yoga with the right breathing exercises and food habits will tremendously help you build your focus, calm down your hyper restless mind and build up your power of concentration. Give it six months of practice at least and you will see a sea change in yourself.
Hello! Currently, I'm a student in university doing a 4 month internship. But I do have to say, I absolute hate the 9-5 hours of an office job. HATE IT. I can never adjust to this and this really worries me for my future because I know fore sure that this is something I don't want to do. But realistically speaking, I need to pay for my tuition and earn the credit for the internship, so I have to adjust to it no matter what.

Yes, I think eventually I will want to be a free lancer or start a business because I just don't want to do an office job (I am an extremely, and when I mean extremely, I mean EXTREMELY, inconsistent person.) I feel like my mind is always on a treadmill, but I can never focus properly in a office setting. I run into quite a bit of trouble because of my inconsistency. I'm at work right now, I should be working but I'm on this website instead. lol.

Yes, I do have a sharp mind and a sharp tongue. I can be a bully if I'm really irritated, but on a day to day basis, I'm a very friendly person. My partners are generally the very jealous types, so I can see where your coming from.

I am just so worried for my career. I get good internships, but I can never adjust due to my inconsistency. Another astrologer told me I will do extremely well if I start a business, with 2020 being presumably (as said by him) a very fruitful year for me.

I still have a lot to learn in astrology, so I don't know what aspects/transits he saw when he told my mom this.

I really want to make a huge change in my career path, and go in the directions of an entrepreneur, but I am hesitant to take the first step in that direction.

Can you please analyze my chart regarding career/fruitful times for when I should be making a move? I'm currently in the Saturn in the 8th house transit, which could be the reason why I have much hesitation to make the change in my career as this transit keeps filling me up with anxiety.