Worst Composite chart? Help!!

nastya

I feel like this is the worst composite chart ever. It's between me and someone I really like, and he likes me even more.. but looking at all these oppositions and squares I'm starting to doubt if our relationship would be strong or lasting. Our poor Moon is receiving only square aspects from Sun, Mercury, Venus, Saturn.. Sun conjunct Venus is also opposite Saturn and Uranus which I read is so bad :( Is there any hope at all? I think I should mention that we live in different countries for the moment. I will attach a synastry chart for more clarity.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I feel like this is the worst composite chart ever. It's between me and someone I really like, and he likes me even more.. but looking at all these oppositions and squares I'm starting to doubt if our relationship would be strong or lasting. Our poor Moon is receiving only square aspects from Sun, Mercury, Venus, Saturn.. Sun conjunct Venus is also opposite Saturn and Uranus which I read is so bad :( Is there any hope at all? I think I should mention that we live in different countries for the moment.
I will attach a synastry chart for more clarity.
A SYNASTRY chart would indeed provide more clarity :smile:

rahu

Banned
Hi nastya

The composite does show much passion and affection but your are correct in that the opposition is problematic.
The moon square to venus and mercury shows that you really enjoy each other and you both talk and laugh a lot .
But problems begin with the moon square to Neptune and Neptune appose to mercury. This shows that there are hidden motives and often Neptune with venus shows the relationship[ will be unfaithful. Neptune usually shows you met in a social setting, while you out on the town and either of you were probably looking for a steady hookup .

Jupiter trine to chiron and mercury shows that you both are very intelligent ad have serious and intellectual talks about obscure things that interest you. This shows that the relationship is not all frivolous but that you both are mature and concerned about the future and social conditions.
But Saturn is conjunct to Uranus and opposed to he sun. this clearly indicates that he does not want a committed relationship. And with Neptune involved it seems he simply want to date and have sex. .so his intense ardor for you will likely dissipate very soon after you become intimate..

Another interesting aspect is the node on the ascendant. This shows that your minds are in sync, that you have a strong psychic connection and find yourself thinking and saying things at the same time. This can make a relationship seem “karmic” but what often happens is that you end up trying to control or influence the other thoughts too much. If you both realize there is a psychic connection this can be very good but most often it leads to arguments for the former reasons.

So over all it seems he is just interested in you physically . likely he is a”player” and definitely does not what a serious relationship.
rahu

nastya

I can't be more grateful to you, rahu! Thank you very much!! We met each other actually in the shop where I was working at the time. He was on vacation in my country. Although I don't want to think he is a player, the fact he is an Aries, sun in the 5th h. and scorpio ascendant makes it more believable :D In our synastry, we have a lot of Neptune aspects too - his Sun square Neptune and Uranus, my Moon opposite his Neptune, his Moon conjunct my Neptune and Ur. I was worried about the Venus square Saturn and Moon square Mars too. But we also have good aspects:D Here is the synastry chart I promised:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Here it is :) I will be very grateful to hear some thoughts on it. :)
Cancer Ascendant and Scorpio Ascendant are in trine aspect - that's good
however there are a number of issues with this particular synastry chart
you'll understand why if you study the
example charts with guidance on how to assess various forms of synastry including Friendship, Marital, Social
Partnership at
http://www.learntraditional.com/viewforum.php?f=39 :smile:

rahu

Banned
this synastry shows why it is difficult to interpret these comparisons.
his moon position can be favorable as it stimulates your ,mars/Jupiter dynamic.

but his sun is conjunct to Eris and opposed to your mars/Jupiter influences. and square you your Uranus/Neptune.

this gives him a highly attractive social personality or aura. he is intensely sexual but wit eris it is more of conquest than commitment as the sexual urges of Eris are always looking around. you have mars/Jupiter square Neptune which suggest that you have been deceived before . Neptune and Uranus position give the ability to inspire others but to some time deceive your self.Neptune

his eros is square to the nodal axis and Neptune I conjunct the south node. these are more aspects the increase his use of emotions and intimate moments.

this is not a person interested in a sincere relations'. you seem to be drawn like a moth to him, but take the moments with him but do not look to the future.

rahu