Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

Perhaps like slavery, we will only see a serious changeover to clean energy when it the more profitable alternative. Then the real astroturfing will begin.

For those interested, check out
"Capitalism and Slavery" by Eric Williams to hear those arguments.
I doubt it. Large corps are the backbone of the American legal, political, & cultural, systems.

conspiracy theorist

If only. Multinationals are globally dominant and dictate the pace of even some of the so-called emerging economies. Whatever happens in the American economy sends shockwaves throughout the entire world economy, like what happened when the American subprime mortgage bubble popped precipitating the 2008 recession. America can't sneeze without the rest of the world catching a cold.

conspiracy theorist

I haven't asked you a question pertaining to your 12/12 in a while, David. But I'm interested in hearing how you contextualize what is happening to the younger generations under the global crises. We're aware that the elderly face a higher risk of dying from the coronavirus, but youths are also facing casualties that, while not straight up termination of life, then a profound affect on life trajectory and the standard of living that they are likely to enjoy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN24A0LN

There has been recent controversy in the CARICOM region whereby CAPE students (the equivalent of A-levels in Britain) have been either marked failed or absent with regard to their examinations or coursework. The issue is that a wide array of these students were excellent in their academics, and throughout the preparation period were sleighted to comfortably acquire top marks as they've historically been doing in their school careers. Now there is a huge outcry and even activism/social organization compromising the spurned students to have the issues resolved. It's still an ongoing development. No doubt that is going to obstruct the career/tertiary education prospects of these students.

Then, we have the worldwide closing of schools, and the resultant pressure that is placed on those societies that don't have the technical sophistication or infrastructure to give a quality educational experience to children. If some of the teachers are having a problem with the new OP, what could you except of the kids who aren't going to have much of a deep grasp of what is happening in the world. Needless to say, we will be feeling the effects of the educational cessation as we march on in time and these kids get older.

Jupiter has been jerked around something fierce this year, as if it's sojourn in domicile in Sagittarius was the calm before the storm. What's your views on the situation?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Observing the Pluto Sag group, they seem to be much more willing to organize politically, partake in activism and synchronize efforts through mass/social media. Much faster in speaking out. I'd say more than the millennials before them. I also sense more fight in them.

Bunraku

Observing the Pluto Sag group, they seem to be much more willing to organize politically, partake in activism and synchronize efforts through mass/social media. Much faster in speaking out. I'd say more than the millennials before them. I also sense more fight in them.

Do you feel like there’s a difference in pluto in the 1st half (human) vs in the 2nd half (bestial) of sag?

conspiracy theorist

I dunno, I typically don’t meet anymore Pluto in sag generations https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJU9e4GW/
Also what is your opinion on these upcoming times(see video)?

It's the opposite in my case. I'm seeing them more where I used to didn't have anything to do with them. I have no contact with the teenage ones,though.

Wasn't paying attention to the upcoming full moon. Saying that, it seems to add more weight to what I have been charting in my upcoming next 6 LRs. Emphasis on MC/10th house or it's ruler. Even this year's SR shows natal MC ruler Venus conjunct SR MC.

Interesting that she says it's going to be unfortunate. Everywhere I look, it would seem that people are making lemonade out of lemons with the current situation, and getting on with the business of living. I doubt this full moon is going to be all that rough, seeing as how it's not an eclipse (meaning more long term effects and significance to particular Saros cycles)

Last edited:

Bunraku

In karmic astrology, the 2h is the karmic gift house.
Venus placed there indicates that in this life, beauty will be a tangible asset.
So it is a marker for a universal beauty for that culture and time. The research shows
that people viewed as attractive have advantages in life or business.

That said, of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for most people
it is relative. The research shows that as we get to know a person our idea of that person's beauty
changes. If we like the person, they are more attractive. If we don't like them, less attractive.
And certain hormones will influence our perception of beauty. A mother sees her baby as the most beautiful baby on earth. And in adult relationships, sexual attraction and chemistry greatly impacts perception of beauty.

So to answer your original question, it is not either/or, but both!

Do you agree with this? Do you feel karmically blessed to have Venus in 2nd? :)

Bunraku

I wonder what happens during their Saturn returns. Well since a Pluto return is very unlikely.
Maybe these outer planets start to have some more significance once they enter their “official” astrologydulthood because of the focus of society and their roles in it and the brain/social development etc.

david starling

It's the opposite in my case. I'm seeing them more where I used to didn't have anything to do with them. I have no contact with the teenage ones,though.

Wasn't paying attention to the upcoming full moon. Saying that, it seems to add more weight to what I have been charting in my upcoming next 6 LRs. Emphasis on MC/10th house or it's ruler. Even this year's SR shows natal MC ruler Venus conjunct SR MC.

Interesting that she says it's going to be unfortunate. Everywhere I look, it would seem that people are making lemonade out of lemons with the current situation, and getting on with the business of living. I doubt this full moon is going to be all that rough, seeing as how it's not an eclipse (meaning more long term effects and significance to particular Saros cycles)

Here's a soundtrack for the upcoming scary full Moon in Aries:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

In the context of the night patrols during the War in Nam, which is when it was on the radio, it was more than just a metaphor.

Bunraku

It's the opposite in my case. I'm seeing them more where I used to didn't have anything to do with them. I have no contact with the teenage ones,though. )

Honestly it’s hard to tell. The previous Pluto generations are already old and probably dgaf about these things while they try to enjoy their retirement. I wonder if we’re the last generation to get social security.

I saw that a large amount of Americans have no savings and are living paycheck to paycheck. People work til they drop dead.

I think a societal collapse is inevitable due to lack of protections. I think we’re back to pooling resources in the future, and we already can see it with the concept of gofundme for medical bills.

Bunraku

Interdasting. You must be surrounded by very productive people :)

conspiracy theorist

Here's a soundtrack for the upcoming scary full Moon in Aries:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

In the context of the night patrols during the War in Nam, which is when it was on the radio, it was more than just a metaphor.

The message is definitely one of catastrophe and disaster, but it sounds pretty upbeat otherwise.

I like this one too https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RbmS3tQJ7Os