Best virgo compatibility

Blaze

Account Closed
Maybe both? I don't know how to explain. It's like diving underwater blindly and deep. But I'm in such way with everything in this life.

Gemini are those who "want to stick their fingers in every pie" type? :) people who succed in this must have strong gemini qualities

"Jack of all trades, master of none" is how I'd put it.

But when dealing with Gemini's, Mercury is all important. Take my Mom for example: Gemini Sun, Taurus Mercury/Venus. Because Venus is so strong in her chart, and her Mercury is disposed by it, she is actually quite fixed in her mindset. Narrow minded, even.

Gemini and Leo both have a high probability of Cancer planets. Gem could also have Taurus personal planets, and Leo could have Virgo ones. So they're all meshy.

Ah, this is why we see so many Cancer-Gem or Taurus-Gem couples. The strangest one is always Cancer-Gem to me though.

Thanks for taking it well Blaze.

I don't want to be offensive, but then again Gemini does frustrate me a lot. Scorpio and Gemini just aren't a good match. In my natal chart Gemini is on my 8th house cusp (how ironic) and I attract geminis but they hate my intensity. They don't have the staying power I desire. However sag on the other hand, ive found they stick around because we both have the physicality and have brilliant sex with each other. The best sex, even casual, was with sag.

Lol, I don't get offended, Abby. So no worries on that one.

You're a Scorpio though? I thought you were a Virgo sun.

Yeah, sight, I saw those Leo-gemini couples. :D My god, one was just typcal. Tge G girl just talked about how wonderful he is and he was ready to take the world for her. Kinda inspiring i think. But they didn't hooked up finnaly, although it was interesting picture to observe

Heh, Leos love that ego stroke. But fake flattery can only last so long before either the Gem gets tired of saying it, or the Leo gets tired of....something, idk.

Julijana

"Jack of all trades, master of none" is how I'd put it.

But when dealing with Gemini's, Mercury is all important. Take my Mom for example: Gemini Sun, Taurus Mercury/Venus. Because Venus is so strong in her chart, and her Mercury is disposed by it, she is actually quite fixed in her mindset. Narrow minded, even.
Yeah, I forgot to ad that jack :D

astrobunny

Based on just sun sign and personal experience as a Virgo Sun, I'd think we go well with other Virgos, Cancers, Taurus, and Capricorns.

I'm also way more watery than most Virgos, but I do think Virgos can go well with Pisces and Scorpio as well.

Abby83

Blaze -

What's your sun sign and what's your asc ruler and what sign?

My asc is scorpio and I see myself as being both pluto in libra/scorpio and mars in virgo. I toss between being the intense seductress and the virgin. The virgin is better though because u don't have to do as much work and attract all those guys who cant wait to pop your cherry. I will admit, I haven't been that venus in virgo since my late teenage yrs but I most definitely miss it. I have mercury and sun in libra which goes well will gemini, but not much physical or seriousness there.

sibylline

Does anyone have an opinion of what they think the most compatible sign is for Virgo? Whether it be friendship, work, or relationship/lovers.

I see virgo as being a health nut usually with a restrictive diet of some sort and a sensitive stomach. They can overwork themselves and become overstressed. The sign represents holding out (sexually) for a potential special partner.

Pisces - Some say opposites attract and whilst virgo needs to slow down and enjoy life more and focus on the more spiritual rather than logical, the pisces substance use is a BIG issue, as well as overindulgence.

Plenty of non-drugged up Pisces. :happy:

As for who Virgo is most compatible with, it really depends. I'm with a Virgo Sun (and Mercury, not conjunct) but really, the Virgo side is less important than everything else in his chart, which is fire and hard Uranus and Pluto aspects. I rarely remember the Virgo. An Earth or Water person who had no fire would be such a horrible match for him, just awful.

I know a few other Virgo-Pisces pairs who are engaged or married so it can definitely work. If Virgo is going to be with Pisces, they should probably keep their critical nature to a minimum. This will drive the Pisces away faster than anything. And when I say Virgo and Pisces I mean any strongly Virgo or Pisces person.

I was going to discuss the comments on what keeps a Gemini but it seems off-topic.

Abby83

Plenty of non-drugged up Pisces. :happy:

As for who Virgo is most compatible with, it really depends. I'm with a Virgo Sun (and Mercury, not conjunct) but really, the Virgo side is less important than everything else in his chart, which is fire and hard Uranus and Pluto aspects. I rarely remember the Virgo. An Earth or Water person who had no fire would be such a horrible match for him, just awful.

I know a few other Virgo-Pisces pairs who are engaged or married so it can definitely work. If Virgo is going to be with Pisces, they should probably keep their critical nature to a minimum. This will drive the Pisces away faster than anything. And when I say Virgo and Pisces I mean any strongly Virgo or Pisces person.

I was going to discuss the comments on what keeps a Gemini but it seems off-topic.

Yeah but with your partner, where is his asc ruler placed and what sign?

Blaze - I give u 10 points for having gemini planets and being able to last on this thread. Truly longer than many geminis :).

Last edited:

sibylline

Yeah but with your partner, where is his asc ruler placed and what sign?

Venus in 29th degree of Leo Rx in 6th house. Out of sign conjunction with Sun, square Jupiter/Uranus conjunction, trine Neptune, sextile Saturn/Pluto conjunction. :)

Abby83

Venus in 29th degree of Leo Rx in 6th house. Out of sign conjunction with Sun, square Jupiter/Uranus conjunction, trine Neptune, sextile Saturn/Pluto conjunction. :)

Well, there's your answer :). Although sounds like he has similar aspects like my virgo planets.

Retro

Banned
Virgos need temptations! I mean, they mean big-business regarding sex. They are very productive. Trustful too! They can rely hard. Trust me.
Virgos need trust! Dont go into relationships without preparation. Virgos are like a ray of light.

sibylline

U said he prefers fire and not earth and water. If he is venus in leo, that makes sense.

Oh, I meant it wouldn't work out too well because he'd push them away with his antics and/or he'd bore of them. The traits he claims to like are actually more in line with Earth/Fire but I doubt he knows what he prefers.

katem

Banned
I'm laughing at Virgos holding out. Not the ones I've known, one losing her virginity at 15 and a Virgo man pretty much the same. So, no, don't co fuse reality with folklore.

I am a Scorpio and attracted to a Virgo man, but there is no Venus Mars link.

Could any of the more experienced astrologers please give me some clue to the limitations this places on us?

Thank you all. :love::love:

Abby83

I'm laughing at Virgos holding out. Not the ones I've known, one losing her virginity at 15 and a Virgo man pretty much the same. So, no, don't co fuse reality with folklore.

I am a Scorpio and attracted to a Virgo man, but there is no Venus Mars link.

Could any of the more experienced astrologers please give me some clue to the limitations this places on us?

Thank you all. :love::love:

Hello Katem,

You need to start a thread with the synastry attached.

theV

Embodiment of Virgo/Scorpio delicious!

Attachments

• Ryan-Reynolds-Blake-Lively-_glamiur_6may14_rex_b_720x1080.jpg
    Ryan-Reynolds-Blake-Lively-_glamiur_6may14_rex_b_720x1080.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 31

Abby83

Really? Who would have guessed. They apparently have more of a friendship relationship. He appears more of the virgo type and she the scorpio.