Will I be Moving departments at my job?…need to know is the Sun combust in this chart

astrology02

Hi everyone,

I am still a beginner to Horary…so I apologize if this question is stupid.

I cast a chart asking "Will They Be Moving Me at my job"

I just wanted to know if this chart is considered invalid- because is the sun combust because it is within 8 degrees of the moon?

I checked others things like the ASC and it seems ok…it is just the sun's position to the moon

Thanks for any help :)

showthread.php

showthread.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 7.31.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 7.31.51 PM.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 7.32.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 7.32.00 PM.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Use of the time could be another sage point in interpretation, will you give it please and save me the time in erecting a chart by hand to configure the salient placements? I utilize several different forms of methodology when delineating. Kabal can be another line of interpretation. Thanks

All the best
Vyri

Vyri

Banned
The Moon is Combust going to Cazumi in the heart of the King will be (the function of the chart and hopes of the charts wishes Cancer upon the 11th house ruled of the Moon) upon the lap of the King under scrutiny and protection.

All the best Vyri

Vyri

Banned
Don't like the planet Neptune lurking about near the 7th house in opposition to your ascendant could mean some underhandedness acquainted with the future of the position or the change at work or career in mind; possibly the question in general has suffered some deception to its workings or will result in a vague answer. Neptune on the 7th house cusp and ruler of the habits involved with work doesn't always indicate the Astrologer (although well intentioned) as the best source for a competent answer. Also the planet Saturn in Sagittarius in the 4th house ruling the foundations or designation of work has just recently undergone a square to Neptune. Promises might be broken and the issue of trusting the basis for advertising the change is at stake; or odds with the ultimate truth of the situation; the source of the very core of the business at hand.

I am also considering taking Uranus as ruler of sudden change (within the 8th) albeit Saturn in traditional interpretations seems to be the one to consider here ruler of the 6th house in the 4th of endings. There might come some beneficial understanding to the workings of the matter from the source of the Moon becoming Cazumi with the Sun. With the planet Mercury and Venus in Capricorn reflective as the impetus of just how much the querant wishes to climb the ladder of success in their creative usages at work.

Right now because of the Combust Moon I would give the answer a no-the issue is time, and a fixed sign upon the 6th house gives an indefinite conclusion of just when unless you take the time of serious consideration for the Cazumi effect when the Moon will become partile in aspect. Saturn may well be telling you that the halt that is happening just yet is of a higher intention involved, hold tight, changes are under the solidification of Saturn and you are subconsciously aware of the needed impetus to make headway. At least that is the way I perceive it now. There is some source of vacillation concerning the workings of the question or there are hidden sources at work that might create an opposition to the querents true values surrounding the position to be obtained. Nothing is concrete as of yet.

As an Astrologer my attempts might not be on target, maybe I don't have the appropriate handle on the answer just now. At any rate don't be deceived of the issue at stake for your interests.

Hope this helps a little
Sincerely
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Post script: the fact that Jupiter is next to the North Node is a definite action at concern for you and endings might very well be under your decisions and control to some extent, the north node will make any change a change for the good and life's issues are fated for benefit...I like the fact that even tho Jupiter is debilitated the control issue is a good thing for you to consider, whether it be made up of making a decision to change working conditions or not.

At present that us my take.

All the best
Vyri

astrology02

Thank you very much Vyri for your time, I really really appreciate your interpretation.

Yes recently (last week) I had a breakdown at work due to stress. I started crying and the whole thing. My boss advised me to seek counselling in hopes that I would be able to better manage my job. They have been fairly accommodating. But I don't feel like I will be able to make lasting changes if I stay in that environment. My gut tells me that over the next couple months they will move me to a different location.

Or the other thing that is going through my mind is that maybe I will have to find another job that will be less stressful and better for me. But I just get this feeling that imminent change is coming.

I guess too because the angles of this chart are all in mutable signs that could show change.

astrology02

Hi everyone,

I would just like to update this horary for learning purposes...

It has been about 13 months or so- I am still working at the same company, same job, same department :)