Will I quit or get fired from my job within the next 3 months?

astrology02

Hi everyone,

I have studied Western astrology for years, but Horary is a new technique that I am still trying to master. I feel like I always want to read a Horary chart like a western chart, but they are completely different!

My question I asked was: Will I quit or get fired from my job within the next 3 months?

I have been really unhappy at my current job and I feel the pressure is all coming to a head right now. I feel like eventually I am just going to get so upset and quit. The chart for my question is attached below.

The querent (me) would be represented by the 1st house (scorpio) whose ruler is mars- so I would be mars in the chart.

-Career matters relate to the 10th house…10th house is ruled by Leo (the sun)

-So the 2 significators in this case are mars and the sun. Also the moon is taken into consideration ( i read we have to take the last aspect the moon makes before leaving the sign)

-Mars and the Sun make no aspect- so would I take in consideration the moon?

-The moon and mars are conjunct by 5 degrees apply

-So is this showing that some kind of confrontation will occur maybe between me and my boss?

-Saturn in the 1st house could show that additional responsibilities/ restrictions are being piled on.

I guess the part I am having trouble with is how to put it all together to reach a conclusion?

What aspect would give the YES I will quit/get fired or NO I will not?

could someone give me the steps to how they would reach the conclusion because I am able to get the significators but I can't seem to put two & two together to form a conclusion.

Also does mars being at 29 degrees indicate some kind of crisis- because in western astrology it would show that the energy of mars is very weak and at a critical degree

If someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you in advance everyone & Happy New Year!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 3.24.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 3.24.26 AM.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

rafaella

Hi everyone,

I have studied Western astrology for years, but Horary is a new technique that I am still trying to master. I feel like I always want to read a Horary chart like a western chart, but they are completely different!

My question I asked was: Will I quit or get fired from my job within the next 3 months?

I have been really unhappy at my current job and I feel the pressure is all coming to a head right now. I feel like eventually I am just going to get so upset and quit. The chart for my question is attached below.
The querent (me) would be represented by the 1st house (scorpio) whose ruler is mars- so I would be mars in the chart.

-Career matters relate to the 10th house…10th house is ruled by Leo (the sun)

-So the 2 significators in this case are mars and the sun. Also the moon is taken into consideration ( i read we have to take the last aspect the moon makes before leaving the sign)

-Mars and the Sun make no aspect- so would I take in consideration the moon?

-The moon and mars are conjunct by 5 degrees apply

-So is this showing that some kind of confrontation will occur maybe between me and my boss?

-Saturn in the 1st house could show that additional responsibilities/ restrictions are being piled on.

I guess the part I am having trouble with is how to put it all together to reach a conclusion?

What aspect would give the YES I will quit/get fired or NO I will not?

could someone give me the steps to how they would reach the conclusion because I am able to get the significators but I can't seem to put two & two together to form a conclusion.

Also does mars being at 29 degrees indicate some kind of crisis- because in western astrology it would show that the energy of mars is very weak and at a critical degree

If someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you in advance everyone & Happy New Year!

10th house is at 26 degree and fixed, fixed may mean no change for now. Mars changes signs from its detriment in Libra into Scorpio which it rules, so your situation is about to improve, the reception also changes. Both Moon and Mars are in fall of Sun, I can see how you absolutely hate the job and are at your wits end with both significators in 12th.

As you noted there is no aspect with Sun, so maybe you will stay where you are for a bit longer. But both significators changing signs, this does indicate a change. Moon conjuncts Mars and squares Mercury, Moon enters her fall.

I think you might be the one to leave. Sun, the 10th ruler exalts Mars, so they like you. Moon/Mercury and Mars combination does show some argument perhaps.

Why do you feel they will fire you? Have you not been performing well?

astrology02

10th house is at 26 degree and fixed, fixed may mean no change for now. Mars changes signs from its detriment in Libra into Scorpio which it rules, so your situation is about to improve, the reception also changes. Both Moon and Mars are in fall of Sun, I can see how you absolutely hate the job and are at your wits end with both significators in 12th.

As you noted there is no aspect with Sun, so maybe you will stay where you are for a bit longer. But both significators changing signs, this does indicate a change. Moon conjuncts Mars and squares Mercury, Moon enters her fall.

I think you might be the one to leave. Sun, the 10th ruler exalts Mars, so they like you. Moon/Mercury and Mars combination does show some argument perhaps.

Why do you feel they will fire you? Have you not been performing well?

Hi Rafaella, thank you so much for the reply, I really appreciate it :)

I am still trying to master the art of horary so I am grateful for the help.

So to tell if a situation will change we look to the house of the matter- if it is in a fixed sign it is unlikely to change, but mutable may mean a change?

I just was wondering do we take into account the other aspects planets make to the sun, moon or mars- like would pluto conjunct the sun have an effect on the situation? or not so much?

And then also look at the sign the significators are in and whether they change to an improved sign to see how the situation will go over time?

I think that you are right- I will probably be the one to leave- I work in the medical field and they are giving me too many patients in a short amount of time. They keep adding to my schedule so I always feel pressure at work- I never get a break and find myself staying overtime without pay.

I just see them as taking advantage of me- I am a good worker and don't want to let them down so I always pick up the extra work. But it could be because of the Mercury retrograde just beginning I feel at my wit's end. Everyday is an absolute dread to go into work and I don't know how much longer I can deal with it. Realistically I will probably stick it out for a couple more months because it does take time to find another job. And you are right, I will probably be the one to leave.

Very accurate interpretation, thanks again Rafaella- I really appreciate your time!!

astrology02

Update: It has been a week from hell to say the least. I don't know if it is Mercury retrograde causing all of these unexpected things but in a matter of 5 days:

- a coworker unexpectedly calls my supervisor- saying how I don't do my job properly and I shouldn't work there. It completely caught me off guard because this coworker has always been so nice to me & it's like she's out to get me.

- I call one of my clients and she starts yelling at me over the phone saying "don't ever call me again" . Again this is completely unexpected and I don't understand why people at my work are being so hostile towards me!!!

Now I definitely feel like I am going to get fired because people are transpiring against me!! It's like I just can't win with my job

Is there anything in this chart that points to negative events/ enemies …things that are beyond my control? Because I am a good worker- I just feel like people are trying to sabotage me!!