Horary Test: Difficulty Level 1

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Wow, it's been forever since we've had a horary test thread, so I figured I'd resurrect the practice. For those of you who don't know what a horary test is, basically, the chart I'm about to post has already manifested, so I already know the answer. People can offer their interpretations about it, and in a week or so, I come back and tell what happened. This way feedback is guaranteed and people can chalk this up as a horary success or fail instantly.

Since it's been a long time since we've had a horary test thread, I thought I'd go easy on you. I grabbed this chart from my file which I give a one out of five star difficulty level. The question is "Will I lose my job"

WillIlosemyjob.jpg

This was asked quite some time ago, the situation was that the querent and their manager got into a spat and the querent was sent home. Panicked, the querent asked if they were going to lose the job due to what had happened. Now, the manager is not in charge of terminating employees, but the big boss, the owner, is. Just clarifying that for those who may want to know.

Good luck! :)

RayAustin

Based on my calculations ... !!! *pulls out astrolabe, since I couldn't plug this into my program!* I think it is a no. I won't say why, otherwise I'll give it away. It's clear that the manager and employee hate each other.. but... yeah.

Ray :)

RockFish

Okay, I will try:

Querent is Jupiter. Job is shown by the ruler of 6th, isn't it, so, job is the Sun, probably describes big boss, in applying sextile to Jupiter, no he didn't lose the job.

The manager is an open enemy in the situation, so I will put him as 7th ruler, Mercury in Scorpio in 8th house, ugly cunning little man! :p

Big boss is in 7th house ruled by mercury, so he was somehow influenced by cunning little mercury.

From little I know, he may not decide stuff, but he tried to influence finances here, since he is positioned in the house of money-that-querent-receives-from-others.

Querent's money is Mars, badly positioned in the 4th and cancer, sign and house of detriment, Mercury is separating from a trine, so the aspect seems to represent the past fight between querent and manager, maybe with financial penatly for querent? His money is in really bad situation and in the house of end of matters, so...................... End of maters, he was fined! :p

Moon is in an applying square to Jupiter, ruled by mercury, and in separating aspect from Mars, I think his manager managed to impose some sanctions. Maybe a demotion?

Ok, beat me up! Little grasshopper is ready. :)

RayAustin

Rock, the big boss is Jupiter, Not merc, Manager is Merc, which you can also confirm with reception, Merc and Jupiter don't like each other. Furthermore, Moon completes a sextile very quickly with Mercury before it squares Jupiter, which changes things up...;)

Ray

RockFish

Hm, I just read that job is always ruled by 10th, so, no, his job is not the ruler of the 6th house.

I'm confused. Job and querent seem to be ruled by the same planet, Jupiter.... Wouldn't this be typical of someone who's self-employed and doesn't have a boss?

RockFish

RayAustin said:
Rock, the big boss is Jupiter, Not merc, Manager is Merc, which you can also confirm with reception, Merc and Jupiter don't like each other. Furthermore, Moon completes a sextile very quickly with Mercury before it squares Jupiter, which changes things up...;)

Ray

Yes, at least I understood that the manager is mercury. :p

But if boss and querent are ruled by the same planet, what do i do? Do I ascribe Moon to the querent?

Joseph Ledzion

I think Yes.

The Moon in the 6th house of work is recently coming of a difficult sitation involving Mars (who would represent the person he was arguing with) and Saturn (who would represent the boss). Because the next aspect the moon makes is to the moon's ruler, and because the orb is so small, very immediate action will be taken. Now, essentially because Mars in the 4th is bad, and terrible when in Cancer, and because Mars soon will sextile Saturn, we could measure that this employer is a real jerk, and would rat out, and tell on people, appearing to be obviously motivated by emotional problems, and sucking up to the boss.

Now I'm not sure if Mars sextiles to Saturn first, or if the Moon sextiles to Mercury first, but if Mars reaches Saturn, the manager in the fight will give his boss this horrible Mars in Cancer type news, and that will effect the outcome.

The reason why things look bad, is because all these planets are in terminal houses, Mars in the 4th in fall is a really bad indication. The sextile is a positive aspect, but Mercury in the 8th, in Scorpio may very well represent bad news.

However, this the querrent is protected. He is represented by Jupiter in his own Sign, and in his own house. Also, he is protected by Neptune in the 12, the new age ruler of pisces is found in his own house. So in actually he may be saved by his good intentions and good heart.

But either way this manager is a real jerk !

Further, with pluto in the 10th on the malefic 26th degree, that doesn't look good. There are too many negative indications.

Therefor, I would judge that he either gets in trouble and is given a warning. Or is fired, but this actually benefits him, because he deserves better than these conditions, and is far too senstive.

I may be overlooking the sextiles as being easy aspects, but the planets are so maliefic by nature !

Plus, Venus is about to switch signs, and the 29th degree of a fixed sign represents a perminent ending, and it is in the 6th house of work.

He loses his job, but for the better.

Joseph Ledzion

RayAustin said:

Ray

I think because the Asc ruler is Jupiter, and represents the querent, the boss cannot be Jupiter, and is Saturn instead. This is further shown because it is in the 6th house.

RayAustin

Joseph Ledzion said:
I think because the Asc ruler is Jupiter, and represents the querent, the boss cannot be Jupiter, and is Saturn instead. This is further shown because it is in the 6th house.
No, Joseph.
Saturn does naturally represent bosses, but the fact they are the same significator, in the same sign, gives a very valuable clue to the outcome.

Ray

RockFish

Well, ok, Jupiter rules querent and career, Jupiter in its house and sign of rulership, so, if he is not his own boss (gosh, I feel so tempted to read him as the boss :rolleyes:), then at least it means querent really enjoys a very positive situation in his job.

Manager is an open enemy, so he's still the ugly little mercury in 8th, scorpio.

Looks like we are not agreeing here about who is the boss, so I will take a look at his money and see what I can find, bosses' money is ruler of the 8th, venus rules, querent's money is mars, they are in applying sextile. So, looks like his money is safe, his money is in good terms with bosses' money, so, by this he doesn't lose the job.

If boss is really Saturn, mars is in applying sextile to him too, no he didn't lose the job.

Moon is in applying sextile to Mercury, and then squares Jupiter, from the top of my head I say this means manager, despite being a cunning little *******, was actually right in his critic about querent....

Well, I can't go on from here, I suppose I already said a lot of BS!!! :p

If I have any other shot on this, I will post.... Still looking!

Joseph Ledzion

Olivia said:
For what it's worth you can read Moon, Saturn, and Jupiter all in angular houses - they all fall well within the 5 degree rule.

So Moon and Saturn are in 7, and Jupiter's in 10. That make things look any different for you?

Ah, yes. I did over look that. I'm used to whole sign houses, that's why. Just started horary and I think using these strange house systems work quite well.

So, from what I am being told is that because Jupiter represents both the querent and the big boss, and he is well dignified, that they will side together and he will not lose his job.

What about Venus ? Venus is in the 6th, work, and is about to change signs.

What can be said about that ?

Joseph Ledzion

The speed of planets, is it not important ?

Venus moving into it's Fall
Mars applying to Saturn
Moon sextile to Mercury

they all happen at about the same time, it would seem. That's interesting.

RockFish

Are you guys sure this is difficulty number one?

I'm lost here. :p

Altho some things point to the guy not losing his job, moon is going to sextile mercury and square jupiter, which seems to imply strength to the manager and stress to the querent. :confused:

RayAustin

RockFish said:
Are you guys sure this is difficulty number one?

I'm lost here. :p

Altho some things point to the guy not losing his job, moon is going to sextile mercury and square jupiter, which seems to imply strength to the manager and stress to the querent. :confused:

You are forgetting how fortified the querent is. Jupiter, in the ninth house, in Sagittarius. That's exceptionally strong. When a significator is so strong, it's very unlikely that something negative transpires against them. Strong in the place of the sign on the tenth. It's very obvious what the answer is.:)

Ray

Joseph Ledzion

Olivia said:
Oh, come awn, Ray. Now you're really leading the contestants.

If I tell you guys that the sixth house rules employees, then what does it look like? That might be taken as a testimony, too.

Firstly, I wish to thank Ray for helping us, I really appreciate it. Although admittedly I for one am not a contestant of any sort. Stick yer label somewhere else.

Yes, the 6th house is ruled by the Sun, and the Sun is found approaching an opposition to Uranus, further showing a lose of job.