Question about transit charts on astro.com

Good evening,

While attempting to study my transit chart, I noticed the aspect key/legend does not include aspects from natal planets to transiting planets. Is there a setting I am missing? I have tried choosing the aspects "to all objects" feature. Thanks for any help.

StillOne

"Additional Tables (pdf)" in the upper left area of the chart at astro.com is the key to unveiling additional information like natal aspects to transits...

Claire19

Good evening,

While attempting to study my transit chart, I noticed the aspect key/legend does not include aspects from natal planets to transiting planets. Is there a setting I am missing? I have tried choosing the aspects "to all objects" feature. Thanks for any help.

go to astrodienst and key in transits and progressions on the natal chart. I would use equal house method. Remember the transits are on the outside wheel of the natal and not be looked at separately.

go to astrodienst and key in transits and progressions on the natal chart. I would use equal house method. Remember the transits are on the outside wheel of the natal and not be looked at separately.

Thank you for your reply, what I was looking for is found in the additional tables off, as said by stillone. Thanks again