Aquarian Photography part 2

InfoOverload2

vhZwwIjl.jpg

brainpuddle

lol I love that Aquarians make art of incredibly mundane things. Their awe for the textures and aesthetics of ordinary life is so charming, and it makes life feel a little less ugly. David Lynch is a great example of this. Especially having grown up in an industrial town. He really captures the beauty he sees in things like machinery, that I would naturally see as an aesthetic blight.

I might post some of my Aquarius girlfriend's photography here later. This photo looks like something she'd have taken.

Humanitarian

lol I love that Aquarians make art of incredibly mundane things. Their awe for the textures and aesthetics of ordinary life is so charming, and it makes life feel a little less ugly. David Lynch is a great example of this. Especially having grown up in an industrial town. He really captures the beauty he sees in things like machinery, that I would naturally see as an aesthetic blight.

I might post some of my Aquarius girlfriend's photography here later. This photo looks like something she'd have taken.
I have some!