Will I Get Fired From My Job?

astrology02

Hi everyone,

Of course this is a question suited for Mercury retrograde :)

I was wondering ...

Will I be fired from my job?

I work in the healthcare field- I have been doing this job for about a year and a half so far. I thought by now this job would be second nature but it is still a struggle. I don't really feel confident when completing the tasks and sometimes it comes through in my work. I constantly worry about what other employees say about me or think of me. Then to top things off I am struggling with depression so recently I asked for an accomodation to allow me to continue working. I feel they see this an inconvenience.

I just wonder if eventually my supervisor will think i am not doing the job up to par or have inconvenienced the company too much...resulting in me getting fired or laid off, hours cut etc...

I'm relatively new to horary astrology but have studied western astrology for years.

I (Querent) would be represented by Saturn in the 11th.

My job (supervisor, coworkers) is represented by Pluto and I would also take into consideration the moon because it's also in the 10th?

Pluto and the moon are making an applying aspect so does this signify that there will be no seperation from this company?

Also it concerns me that the ASC is in such a late degree- is it close to making the chart completely void?

Thank you in advance for any help :kissing:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 3.10.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 3.10.20 AM.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 87

Sunrise

Hi everyone,

Of course this is a question suited for Mercury retrograde :)

I was wondering ...

Will I be fired from my job?

I'm relatively new to horary astrology but have studied western astrology for years.

I (Querent) would be represented by Saturn in the 11th.

My job (supervisor, coworkers) is represented by Pluto and I would also take into consideration the moon because it's also in the 10th?

Pluto and the moon are making an applying aspect so does this signify that there will be no seperation from this company?

Also it concerns me that the ASC is in such a late degree- is it close to making the chart completely void?

Thank you in advance for any help :kissing:
the chart is valid
NO! The ruler of your job is :mars: not :pluto:
No you will not get fired
some troubles it might be become ...

IleneK

Premium Member
My overall opinion is that I think they may need you as much as you need them, based on the reception between you, as signified by Moon, and them, as signified by Mars.

It is notable that you are both [Moon, Mars] weak by essential dignity. This is a reflection of your description of personal troubles at the job as you see them. Your employer/bosses have their own problems. So perhaps you are the best skilled person for the job that they can find? But you each are strengthened by being angular on the MC/IC.

It is the reception between you and job, which is very important in a horary, which is most notable, It is mutually favorable. Quite honestly, I rarely mutual reception, so that is exceptional. And along with the mutual reception, you/Moon and the job/Mars also apply to an aspect, although it is a difficult aspect, the opposition. The opposition does describe the atmosphere on the job as you sense it. I agree with Sunrise that there will likely be difficulties/obstacles related to your case. It is also quite possible that you may choose not to stay. Circumstances at the job may likely not feel good to you. But as to the question "Will I get fired?": I don't think so.

Yuri

The opposition Moo-Mar is unfavourable. Either, Mars is going to leave its sign some time later, with leaving mutual reception, so in the whole I agree with IleneK as to interpretation, but consider an outcome not favourable. Please let us know if some changes happen.