Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Monk

Premium Member
The 4th Option????
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Explanation 4: Being Allowed or Caused to Die by Others[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Perhaps, instead, other people were involved. One possible explanation suggests that there could have been a silent conspiracy among physicians, family members, and other caregivers to help their patient “make it” to the 4th, an effort discontinued when that goal was reached. A more active account asks whether Adams’s and Jefferson’s respective physicians, Amos Holbrook and Robley Dunglison, could have played a role in their patients’ deaths, either inadvertently or deliberately—not out of malice, but perhaps seeking to relieve the sufferings of the dying, and choosing the historic anniversary as the appropriate occasion? Adams wrote to Benjamin Rush in 1810: “You Physicians are growing so familiar with Hemlock, and Arsenick, and Mercury Sublimate, and Laudanum, and Brandy and every Thing that used to frighten me, that I know not what you will do with us.”10 Could Adams and/or Jefferson have been administered substances—perhaps laudanum, an alcoholic tincture of opium—in an attempt to control pain, with an extra-heavy dose on that historic day? Adams’s granddaughter Susan Boylston Clark, who was living in the Adams household at the time, reported that the doctor gave her grandfather a “medicine” the day before he died, saying both that “I should not be surprised, if he did not live twenty-four hours” but also that “f the medicine which I shall give him operate favourably, he may live a week or two” [her italics].11 Dr. Holbrook told John Quincy that his father had “suffered much” the night before he died; this would make the administration of a heavy dose of opium even more plausible.12 “Double-effect” intervention by physicians resulting in death, though not intentionally, would be in keeping with contemporary attitudes about the permissibility of the overuse of morphine or other opioids for the control of pain “foreseeing though not intending” that they may cause death; direct intervention by physicians or others to bring an easier—or perhaps more symbolic—death might also be in keeping with some practices in contemporary medicine, either where euthanasia is underground or where it is legal. Could physicians or family members have done essentially the same thing? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]In a letter to his friend Dr. Brockenborough, John Randolph of Roanoke, who had been on an ocean voyage and datelined the letter The Hague, Tuesday, August 8, 1826, wrote: “And so old Mr. Adams is dead; on the 4th of July, too, just half a century after our Declaration of Independence; and leaving his son on the throne. This is Euthenasia, indeed. They have killed Mr. Jefferson, too, on the same day, but I don’t believe it.”13[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]However, there is no direct evidence for either a “double-effect” or euthanasia. We do not know what drug Adams was given. Whether Jefferson was given any new medication before his death is not known; indeed, Jefferson is known to have refused the laudanum he had been taking the night before he died.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]https://www.bu.edu/historic/battin.htm[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/three-presidents-die-on-july-4th-just-a-coincidence[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Other strange coincidences below:-[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The most infamous set of eerie parallels, however, can be drawn between the lives of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. They include the following:

• Both were elected to Congress in ’46 (granted, in different centuries).
  • Both became President in ’60.
  • Both lost sons while living in the White House. (Lincoln’s 11-year-old son William died of typhoid; Kennedy lost 2-day-old Patrick to infant respiratory distress syndrome.)
  • Both are remembered primarily for their work to advance civil rights.
  • Both were shot in the head on a Friday, while their wives were present.
  • Both were succeeded by Presidents named Johnson (Andrew and Lyndon B. respectively) who were born in ’08.
  • Both of their assassins were known by three names—John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald—comprised of 15 letters total.
  • Both murders involved theaters. (Booth shot Lincoln at Ford’s Theatre, Washington, D.C.; Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested at the Texas Theatre in Dallas directly following Kennedy’s murder.)
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] I would add another strange occurence, John Wilkes Booth's brother saved Lincoln's son Robert from falling under a train??[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Booth#Robert_Lincoln_rescue
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT]
Rosemary Kennedy: The Tragic Story of Why JFK's Sister Disappeared from Public View

You’d be hard pushed to find an American today who doesn’t know about the Kennedy curse, but few remember that Lincoln’s son Robert may also have battled some bad luck. After his father was killed, there was speculation that, had Robert attended the theater that night—as was originally intended—his seat might have blocked Booth’s shot and saved his father. For years, Robert was forced to wonder if he could have prevented the assassination. That was, until he was present for two others.
On July 2, 1881, Robert was in New Jersey traveling with President James Garfield—for whom he was acting Secretary of War—when Garfield was assassinated by Charles Guiteau. Twenty years later, Robert was also present at the shooting of President William McKinley, who was shot twice by Leon Czolgosz at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. He later died of gangrene caused by the wounds.
Robert began to wonder if he was hexed. (It can’t have helped that all three of his brothers died before they reached adulthood.) After McKinley’s death, Robert refused to be present at any events a president might be attending. “No, I am not going,” he once said, “and they’d better not ask me because there is a certain fatality about presidential functions when I am present.” Robert had nothing to worry about. The only other president to ever again die by assassination was—checks notes—John F. Kennedy.
https://www.kqed.org/arts/13882779/...e-fourth-of-july-and-other-strange-fatalities

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The 4th Option????
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Explanation 4: Being Allowed or Caused to Die by Others[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Perhaps, instead, other people were involved. One possible explanation suggests that there could have been a silent conspiracy among physicians, family members, and other caregivers to help their patient “make it” to the 4th, an effort discontinued when that goal was reached. A more active account asks whether Adams’s and Jefferson’s respective physicians, Amos Holbrook and Robley Dunglison, could have played a role in their patients’ deaths, either inadvertently or deliberately—not out of malice, but perhaps seeking to relieve the sufferings of the dying, and choosing the historic anniversary as the appropriate occasion? Adams wrote to Benjamin Rush in 1810: “You Physicians are growing so familiar with Hemlock, and Arsenick, and Mercury Sublimate, and Laudanum, and Brandy and every Thing that used to frighten me, that I know not what you will do with us.”10 Could Adams and/or Jefferson have been administered substances—perhaps laudanum, an alcoholic tincture of opium—in an attempt to control pain, with an extra-heavy dose on that historic day?
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Adams’s granddaughter Susan Boylston Clark, who was living in the Adams household at the time, reported that the doctor gave her grandfather a “medicine” the day before he died, saying both that
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]“I should not be surprised, if he did not live twenty-four hours[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]” but also that[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] “f the medicine which I shall give him operate favourably, he may live a week or two” [her italics].[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Hi Monk :smile:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]crikey!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]mysterious machinations[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1].
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Monk

Premium Member
The Rosicrucians think that Thomas Jefferson was a member:-
https://www.amorc.org/history
Crossing the Atlantic

In the late seventeenth century, following a plan originally proposed by Francis Bacon in The New Atlantis, a colony of Rosicrucian leaders was organized to establish the Rosicrucian arts and sciences in America. In 1694 Rosicrucian settlers made the perilous journey across the Atlantic Ocean in a specially chartered vessel, the Sarah Maria, under the leadership of Johannes Kelpius, master of a Rosicrucian Lodge in Europe. Landing in Philadelphia, the colonists established their first settlement and later moved further west in Pennsylvania to Ephrata. These Rosicrucian communities made valuable contributions to the newly emerging American culture in the fields of printing, philosophy, the sciences, and arts. Later such eminent Americans as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Thomas Paine were intimately connected with the Rosicrucian community. In fact, many Rosicrucians played an important role in the great alchemical and social process leading to the founding of a new nation.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
If President Zachery Taylor was poisoned, then he was meant to die on 4th July as quoted below:-
"On July 4, 1850, Taylor reportedly consumed copious amounts of raw fruit and iced milk while attending holiday celebrations during a fund-raising event at the Washington Monument, which was then under construction.[100] Over the course of several days, he became severely ill with an unknown digestive ailment."
4th of July is an auspicious date for Presidents, 3 of the first 5 presidents died on 4th July!!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zachary_Taylor#Death

petosiris

Banned
64995617.jpg

All men are created in the image of God who in the Law allowed slavery as one of the methods of punishing crime.

petosiris

Banned
Monk, maybe you should look for historical evidence that the luminaries and stars never rose or set for a day, or that they retraced ten degrees, it is quite obvious that Sirius does move along with all stars and is not offset by the small amount of proper motion (which is large in comparison to other fixed stars).

petosiris

Banned
I think they derived from the stone masons. Using their tools of knowledge for the architecture of Cathedrals and others stone buildings, castles, pyramids that could not have been made without their knowledge in building and working with stone.

The plumb, the square and the level.

Without them, there is no structure.

Most masons probably have never laid a brick. Imagine finding inspiration in that.

petosiris

Banned
I prefer to be a slave of Jesus the Anointed than a freemason, that stone cut without human hands will break into pieces the whole statue of iron, bronze, clay, silver and gold and will fill the whole earth with its power - Daniel 2.

JUPITERASC

I didn't charge you with anything demon,

Siriusly :smile:
au contraire
you said
and I quote

yet
you are so hardened and blinded by

the devil,
Siriusly and so on ad infinitum Q.E.D. :smile:

Hi Petosiris,
I'm being respectful,
but in your faith do you believe in "Speaking in Tongues" in your church?
I leave viewers to make up their own minds over this without comment,
on video below:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Ep0WHAsIY
Hi Petosiris,
With that reference of Pseudosciences
it means you feel all astrologers are at fault
as when i post something i usually include the parans.

If you don't believe in astrology, why are you here
preach Creationism on other forums, not here!
bd24e4f6af2f882880e608a295714647.jpg

If you are a devout Christian, then who is hypocritical?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_astrology
Hi Petosiris,
I wonder which church you will join, when you eventually do,
maybe a church that advocates Self Flagellation like Opus Dei?
This church started with an alleged vision,
but also Sirius was culminating as Sun was rising!

Quote,

"As a spirituality for ordinary people,
Opus Dei focuses on performing sacrifices pertaining to normal duties
and to its emphasis on charity and cheerfulness.
But much public attention has focused on Opus Dei's practice of mortification
—the voluntary offering up of discomfort or pain to God;
this includes fasting, or for its celibate members,
"corporal mortifications" such as self-inflicted pain self-flagellation".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_Dei
All men are created in the image of God who in the Law allowed slavery as one of the methods of punishing crime.
Most masons probably have never laid a brick. Imagine finding inspiration in that.
I prefer to be a slave of Jesus the Anointed than a freemason, that stone cut without human hands will break into pieces the whole statue of iron, bronze, clay, silver and gold and will fill the whole earth with its power - Daniel 2.
That is a very weird question,

siriusly - you yourself asked - and I quote
:smile:

What kind of demonic power makes one exalt Judas of whom the Saviour
said it would better for him if he had not been born?
however
you yourself also said
I am a person of mediocre memory
and have read and studied more of the occult
and the Scriptures than you.
You probably won't tell me something that I haven't read
or heard before anyway.
but my answer is an emphatic no.
Not going to join any Catholic organization
since that church is a daughter of the whore.
Not going to join many Protestant organizations
since they too retain some of her teachings.
I am a person of mediocre memory

and have read and studied more of the occult and the Scriptures than you. You probably won't tell me something that I haven't read or heard before anyway.
What kind of demonic power makes one exalt Judas of whom the Saviour

said it would better for him if he had not been born?
3wlgk2shfnjy.jpg
In who or what did you put your faith in and why?
CCCQ-No-340-Harrison-Then-there-is-popular-belief-among-Christians-that-God-sends-billions-of-people-to-hell.jpg

religious-fanatic-the-guy-on-the-left-gets-his-guns-54049999.png

images

Hi Petosiris,
I am not part of any denomination currently

though I have been in the past for a few years.
I said I want to be part of the congregation of Christ
according to the scriptures.

Perhaps you need to start your own church,

it is fairly easy,
claim you have had a vision on day that is aligned to Sirius
or Alnilam.
Please see 7th January 1934 below in Eugene, Oregon:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Communion_International

Ancient Greek day marker being previous sunset to 7th January 1934
as Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star rises
graph on private members download.

I'm not keen on your belief of speaking in tongues that is gibberish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SkLKJwzRlU
excellent idea

Hi Petosiris,
I'm being respectful,
but in your faith do you believe in "Speaking in Tongues" in your church?
I leave viewers to make up their own minds over this without comment,
on video below:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Ep0WHAsIY
I believe that God the Father doesn't have a form
i.e.
is formless :smile:
He also says that true worshippers worship the only God,

who is incorporeal,

in the Holy Spirit and the Truth,
not with forms and idols.
you also said :smile:
I don't understand.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

doesn't have a form.

31-planes-of-existence.003.jpg

Siriusly fact check
religion has strong Egyptian links :smile:
What is the evidence for it?

tumblr_p6jdjvlrDJ1w29u9yo1_400.jpg

evidence for the Egyptian link is obvious :smile:

R1n27.jpg

Indeed :smile:
no one is forcing you to participate on this thread
your remarks are mostly
of the following strange nature
......yet you are so hardened and blinded by the devil,
that you refuse to see and love the truth.

u6bn0.jpg

nNkejUyb3reqBIHHL4wEu-SqaYIlqjj7zv-FU4GO3r7xg8ED8mjnTNkNA9pREMpepbzOjaqReW1TnwWM8_a5RkmPWcJbXUlTbOl1ut5HPX2uqw96mnd_UFdMvlp-nwzMQVgx2gD2SkHpqQfijZ9Z1bb5qLkWW5jdhak

Opal

Premium Member
Monk, maybe you should look for historical evidence that the luminaries and stars never rose or set for a day, or that they retraced ten degrees, it is quite obvious that Sirius does move along with all stars and is not offset by the small amount of proper motion (which is large in comparison to other fixed stars).

Hey ya’ll,

https://quran.wwpa.com/page/Sura-53-The-Noble-Koran

This is Sura/Chapter 53 from the Quran. I was informed by a friend that The Star is Sirius. If I am reading this right, Gabriel is the star. Gabriel is Sirius.

Opal

Premium Member

Probably not anymore. Their origins are that of magnificent stone structures aligned to the stars on earth.

Power and the abuse thereof, is not secular to secret societies. Those in positions of power, may belong to any group of individuals, religions or philosophies. Mankind will always no matter what his clan does, abuse their positions.

As Lord Acton wrote

“Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority; still more when you superadd the tendency of the certainty of corruption by authority.”

Monk

Premium Member
Hey ya’ll,

https://quran.wwpa.com/page/Sura-53-The-Noble-Koran

This is Sura/Chapter 53 from the Quran. I was informed by a friend that The Star is Sirius. If I am reading this right, Gabriel is the star. Gabriel is Sirius.

Hi Opal,
I thought i would comment as link didn't work:-
(53:49) that He is the Lord of Sirius,44
44. Shiera is the brightest star in the heavens, which is also known by the names of Mirzam al-Jawza, al-Kalb al-Akbar, al-Kalb al-Jabbar, Ash-Shira al-Abur, etc. In English it is called Sirius, Dog Star and Canis Majoris. It is 23 times as luminous as the Sun, but as it shines over eight light-years away from the earth, it appears to be smaller and less luminous than the Sun. The Egyptians worshiped it, for it made its appearance at about the time of the season when the annual floods were beginning in the Nile; the Egyptians believed that Sirius caused the Nile floods. The pagan Arabs also held the belief that this star influenced human destinies. That is why they worshiped it as a deity, and the Bani Khuzaah, the neighboring tribe of the Quraish, were particularly well-known for being its devotees. What Allah says means: Your destinies are not made and controlled by Shiera but by the Lord of Shiera.

وَاَنَّهٗۤ اَهۡلَكَ عَادَا۟ اۨلۡـٮُٔـوْلٰى ۙ‏