Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
Firstly i would have to say i haven't anything against the 3 degrees of Freemasonry, however after that it can be a clearing house for what the individual mason wants to join next, some of the societies above are esoteric and not all savoury.
This isn't anything to do with Prince Hall.
Obviously i look for small details, excuse the pun but "The Devil is in the Details"
I had to blow the picture up of the picture you posted of Prince Hall, i think he is standing in front of a picture of a dog, freemasonry loves symbolism, could this be a reference to "The Dog-Star?
It may be that half of the alignments i find are unconscious, the other half being elected Hermetic astrology, yet it is still an interesting field of study.
Most constitutions, declarations of independences, many wars, higher ranks of religion and politicians align to Sirius or Alnilam, hoping for their gods to help them.
We see this with "In God We Trust", that is printed on Dollars Bills, dated 30th July 1956, in Washington DC, But that day at location shows Sirius rising with the Sun, a very powerful Egyptian alignment, links and graph below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
Later i will show the early alignments to Prince Hall Freemasonry.

Attachments

• picture 219 40% (2).png
    picture 219 40% (2).png
    291.9 KB · Views: 28

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
Firstly i would have to say i haven't anything against the 3 degrees of Freemasonry, however after that it can be a clearing house for what the individual mason wants to join next, some of the societies above are esoteric and not all savoury.
This isn't anything to do with Prince Hall.
Obviously i look for small details, excuse the pun but "The Devil is in the Details"
I had to blow the picture up of the picture you posted of Prince Hall, i think he is standing in front of a picture of a dog, freemasonry loves symbolism, could this be a reference to "The Dog-Star?
It may be that half of the alignments i find are unconscious, the other half being elected Hermetic astrology, yet it is still an interesting field of study.
Most constitutions, declarations of independences, many wars, higher ranks of religion and politicians align to Sirius or Alnilam, hoping for their gods to help them.
We see this with "In God We Trust", that is printed on Dollars Bills, dated 30th July 1956, in Washington DC, But that day at location shows Sirius rising with the Sun, a very powerful Egyptian alignment, links and graph below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
Later i will show the early alignments to Prince Hall Freemasonry.

Thanks! Definitely curious.

Opal

Premium Member
One of America's first abolitionists, Hall was a primary force
in a petition to the Massachusetts House of Representatives to end slavery :smile:
He also petitioned
against the kidnapping and sale of free blacks into slavery

images

lecture-6-a-new-republic-question-of-slavery-42015-20-638.jpg

9802bb47928969638f238fbf2c69369f.jpg

2Q==

2Q==

Pretty cool guy! Very ahead of his time. Not much known. Go figure.

Opal

Premium Member
Behold Petosiris,
Strange human without a church, i am the Devil, i have my eye on you, i will keep you nice and warm in the winter!
Did you not guess that i had the mark of Satan (stifled giggle)
Graph below:-

Hehehehehehehe!

Monk

Premium Member
Dashingly.
Hi David,
Even if i say it myself, i have devilishly good looks.
I even had girls sending me presents at Christmas, which was surprising, until i found out they had dyslexia and sent presents to Satan instead of Santa!
I will be keeping an eye on our buddy in the meantime!
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/59180182581531212/
When i'm next on Earth i'll invite you all to a party, but i use a pseudonym when i'm there of Daryl Van Horne!

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
What a Babylonian confusion this thread is. Just as soon as one is at loss of words, he moves to another topic (all things lead to the Word). I am leaving. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
I thought i would carry on with Prince Hall, Quote below:-
Prior to the American Revolutionary War, Prince Hall and fourteen other free black men petitioned for admittance to the (at that time all white) Boston St. John’s Lodge. They were turned down.[1][2][3] Having been rejected by colonial Freemasonry, they petitioned to join a Masonic lodge attached to the 38th British Foot Infantry (then meeting at Castle William Island in Boston Harbor, Massachusetts) which operated under a charter from the Grand Lodge of Ireland.[4][5]
They were accepted, becoming the first black men to be initiated into a Masonic Lodge in America.[6] The regiment left Boston shortly after the start of the American Revolution, taking its lodge with it. Prince Hall and his associates received a "permit" from the Grand Lodge of Ireland to meet for the purpose of Masonic funeral services and processions. Under this permit, African Lodge was organized on July 3, 1776. Prince Hall was elected Worshipful Master. This permit, however, was limited. It did not allow them to do any "masonic work" or to take in any new members. [7]
Hall then applied to the Grand Lodge of England for a more complete warrant (or charter). This request was granted on September 29, 1784, when H. R. H. The Duke of Cumberland (Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of England) issued a charter for "The African Lodge No. 1" (later renamed African Lodge No. 459.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Lodge_No._459

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,
I thought i would carry on with Prince Hall, Quote below:-
Prior to the American Revolutionary War, Prince Hall and fourteen other free black men petitioned for admittance to the (at that time all white) Boston St. John’s Lodge. They were turned down.[1][2][3] Having been rejected by colonial Freemasonry, they petitioned to join a Masonic lodge attached to the 38th British Foot Infantry (then meeting at Castle William Island in Boston Harbor, Massachusetts) which operated under a charter from the Grand Lodge of Ireland.[4][5]
They were accepted, becoming the first black men to be initiated into a Masonic Lodge in America.[6] The regiment left Boston shortly after the start of the American Revolution, taking its lodge with it. Prince Hall and his associates received a "permit" from the Grand Lodge of Ireland to meet for the purpose of Masonic funeral services and processions. Under this permit, African Lodge was organized on July 3, 1776. Prince Hall was elected Worshipful Master. This permit, however, was limited. It did not allow them to do any "masonic work" or to take in any new members. [7]
Hall then applied to the Grand Lodge of England for a more complete warrant (or charter). This request was granted on September 29, 1784, when H. R. H. The Duke of Cumberland (Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of England) issued a charter for "The African Lodge No. 1" (later renamed African Lodge No. 459.
[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Lodge_No._459
Hi Monk :smile:
there may be a Sirius reason for choice of date request was granted

Monk

Premium Member
Lets look at the 3 July 1776 in Boston, Sun, Sirius and Nadir are all conjunct using midnight day marker and Jupiter is near enough to be conjunct.
However i'm using Projected fixed stars.
Graph below:-
The other date is 29th September 1784 in Boston, Egyptian sunrise day marker with Sirius culminating, graph below:-
We must think not all is electional in our study, is the Cosmos trying to show where the heart is?

Attachments

• picture 221 40% (2).jpg
    picture 221 40% (2).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 18
  • picture 222 40% (2).png
    picture 222 40% (2).png
    485.2 KB · Views: 18

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Monk :smile:
there may be a Sirius reason for choice of date request was granted

I am going from an old memory here. bear with me. I believe he was a musician, and he saved a "white" life. The man was of some importance, and granted Prince Hall himself the right to open a lodge. They filed, and sent their fee to the Grand Lodge of England to register. Mysteriously the money disappeared and a charter was not granted. They reapplied, and if I remember correctly the fee was delivered personally by someone, that made sure the money went where it was meant to.

It is something I read a long time ago. Sorry for the gaps.

Monk

Premium Member
I am going from an old memory here. bear with me. I believe he was a musician, and he saved a "white" life. The man was of some importance, and granted Prince Hall himself the right to open a lodge. They filed, and sent their fee to the Grand Lodge of England to register. Mysteriously the money disappeared and a charter was not granted. They reapplied, and if I remember correctly the fee was delivered personally by someone, that made sure the money went where it was meant to.

It is something I read a long time ago. Sorry for the gaps.
Hi Opal,
Yes your memory is correct about the money getting "lost", please scroll down link below to Title "African Lodge 459".
http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/pope_OSB_1.html
Moving on, i wonder how the experience of visiting Egypt effected Joseph, Mary and Jesus, would they have seen the connection to themselves and Isis, Osiris and Horus?
https://aleteia.org/2017/12/29/where-did-the-holy-family-live-in-egypt/

david starling

Easy to make a connection between Horus and the Greco-Roman god Apollo. Easy to make the connection between Jupiter, father of Apollo, and God the Father. Leto, on the other hand, Apollo's mother, has very little written about her. Jesus has Apollonian characteristics, including god of Light, healing, shepherding, and prophecy.

In this Egyptian motif, which god or goddess matches the Holy Spirit?

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Easy to make a connection between Horus and the Greco-Roman god Apollo. Easy to make the connection between Jupiter, father of Apollo, and God the Father. Leto, on the other hand, Apollo's mother, has very little written about her. Jesus has Apollonian characteristics, including god of Light, healing, shepherding, and prophecy.

In this Egyptian motif, which god or goddess matches the Holy Spirit?
A difficult question David, as the gods did inhabit a realm akin to the spirit world!
One thing is sure, Sirius worship has been with us for countless centuries, i can't check information below as an archaeoastronomer, i would need the 3D model of Gobekli Tepe actually on my astronomy program, however it is very interesting regarding our oldest temple found:-
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...-oldest-temple-built-to-worship-the-dog-star/