Aquarius Uranus Color

What color is asociated with aquarius and planet Uranus? i read so much different information about this one, and somewhere res color was declared aqurian's color! wtf? red uranus? what? i need answer for this question because i have a aquarius girlfriend and i want to know which color she likes, but dont what to ask this in her?

BlackLioness87

What color is asociated with aquarius and planet Uranus? i read so much different information about this one, and somewhere res color was declared aqurian's color! wtf? red uranus? what? i need answer for this question because i have a aquarius girlfriend and i want to know which color she likes, but dont what to ask this in her?
Hi, I'm a Leo Sun-Venus-Mars but my favorite color is black (just for clothing) and I don't like white, yellow, orange or red. My Aquarius Sun sister likes and wears all colors both dull and vibrant.

It would be a better idea to look at the whole natal chart of your girlfriend to get a hint about her tastes. Best wishes.

piercethevale

The photos I've seen of Uranus... [gee, that sounds all wrong, but what else could I write?] show it to be a rather turquoise blue, or the colour of Gem Silica [Gem Stone grade chryscolla]

As the Sign of Aquarius is an air Sign...and if you read my thread titled "A Runic Explanation for the Zodiac" in which I give a demonstration of the Sign of Aquarius is also to be thought of as Air Above the Earth [as I demonstrate that there is another triad in the Zodiac and that is Above the Earth, On the Earth, and Below the Earth] and that Pisces is Water Above the Earth, and then mention that, with that in mind one should be now able to understand why Aquarius is also called the Sign of the Water Bearer, as for the reason it is the air above the earth that carries the rains, water above the earth...without which there would be no rivers and lakes, which is presently believed by most as to what Pisces rules over as to it being a Water Sign. Cancer is Water On the Earth and Scorpio is Water Below the Earth, if you might wonder?

...and the Sea, the Oceans are usually a deep blue, so I think that Turquoise is very appropriate a colour for Aquarius.. or at least I think it could be. I don't associate Uranus with the Sign of Aquarius though. I have my reasons for believing it is Jupiter that is the ruler of both Capricorn and Aquarius... Saturn just doesn't jibe with the attributes associated with Aquarius anyways. I think I even get into that matter in the thread I mentioned above. Pretty sure that I do.

I do have, yet another, thread that has a spin off about colour associated with the Zodiac... that thread is titled "The Path of True Discipleship, the Seven & the Five"... although I may have used numerals in the title and even then I can't say that's an exactly worded title I just submitted here...but, close enough. I don't state that what is in that thread, as to colours, is anything to be taken for truth, it is entirely speculative. and so is what I wrote about it having to do with a path...but it definitely has something to do with Manicheanism... if you are interested in ancient and nearly forgotten religions. The part about colours is either within that thread or at another which I would have provided a link to.

I'd look all that up for you, but I've been at this computer for hours this evening and it's time to talk to Mr. Pillow... as the saying goes. :sleeping:

piercethevale

The theory of mine as to ascribing colours to the Signs is in post number 14 at this link, if anyone cares to read it.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19550&highlight=Path+True+Discipleship

I couldn't remember exactly what I had written, as it is a subject that I have shelved for quite some time, now.

I'll save you the trouble of reading it if you just want to know what I came up with, that is I assigned the colour Indigo to the Signs of Aquarius and Leo...

CapAquaPis

Colors associated with Aquarius and the planet Uranus are green, blue and purple (and the colors in between like teal/turquoise and indigo/violet), the planet and sign of artists such as painters...and scientific studies of women have better color differentiation than men, then you have many painters and decor artists from fashion to architecture to home design who are men have a heightened and advanced ability of easily telling colors apart than most men (and not sure the majority of them are even Aquarians).

Humanitarian

It's electric blue (or neon blue)