Who am I? What will become of me!?

Marasca_Cherry

I need some advice in terms of career. So I'm kind of a bum who doesn't really entrust in the system and has odd jobs here and there. I am currently unemployed and living back at home getting healthy mentally and physically so I can go back into the world/society without falling apart this time.

Not the ambitious type. I do not know what to do... I realize in my chart everything is below the horizon plus I have no FIRE no PASSION i guess... but a part of me wants to be recognized and well respected... but I have no clue where to start.

My minds wanders between things like... photography, photojournalism, owning my own business (clothing/art store), real estate, psychology...

The problem is I have no motivation. No drive. These things sound great but seem unattainable.

What will become of me? What am I suited for in the long term? and will I find employment (like a temporary 9-5 job until I'm able to pursue my actual career) within the next month? Will I be independent again and living on my own by January or February?

I'm tired of living in secret.

Attachments

• birthchart2.jpg
    birthchart2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 46

kittybaby

I see a damaged sense of self with Chiron on the 1st House.
(You are not a bum lots of good people have problems starting a career some counselling might help you or journal writing could be very motivating/lucky, and a lack of fire brings positives as well as negative you are very calm)
as far as career goes you have challenging transits atm and have had for some time as pluto moves very slowly though your 6th house. Natally your sixth house planets (nap, saturn and uranus) have have aspects to jupiter so service and 9-5 jobs might not work out great for you )but future transits can activate any area of your chart in a positive way). Your reputation will be based on your kindness, sympathy and healing spirit. I think counselling is a great choice for you work wise with jupiter in the 12th M.C Pisces and Cancer Rising with Chiron in Cancer (the wounded healer). With Cancer Rising you appear very nurturing (motherly even) and are a bit of a homebody. You will probably work close to home in your local community and consider weightless or nutrition as areas of work. Your 6th house cusp is in sag and your daily life job wise could involve travel or teaching. You spend a lot of time cleaning your home too. (just because you haven't found your passion yet doesn't mean you will not have one). You need to do creative things to earn money in your neighbourhood-could you teach art to children act...

goodluck hope this is helpful
let me know what felt right or wrong

beautifultaurus

I need some advice in terms of career. So I'm kind of a bum who doesn't really entrust in the system and has odd jobs here and there. I am currently unemployed and living back at home getting healthy mentally and physically so I can go back into the world/society without falling apart this time.

Not the ambitious type. I do not know what to do... I realize in my chart everything is below the horizon plus I have no FIRE no PASSION i guess... but a part of me wants to be recognized and well respected... but I have no clue where to start.

My minds wanders between things like... photography, photojournalism, owning my own business (clothing/art store), real estate, psychology...

The problem is I have no motivation. No drive. These things sound great but seem unattainable.

What will become of me? What am I suited for in the long term? and will I find employment (like a temporary 9-5 job until I'm able to pursue my actual career) within the next month? Will I be independent again and living on my own by January or February?

I'm tired of living in secret.

Hi

You have an excellent chart. You tend to be very emotional but you you have great intellect. You have an excellent understanding of common sense and you now how to use it (something many people do not have). However, Sometimes you can be rather impulsive. To many strangers hearing you speak about something you are interested in will sound genius! You are a natural leader and people (and employers) are drawn to you because of this. You are naturally diplomatic. You are a perfectionist so therefore you can be critical of others and yourself, you are your own worst enemy. You constantly bring yourself down for no reason at all. You have the potential to be very popular with friends and lovers but most of the time your mentally lazy. You are very charming and friendly. Your a great speaker, you have a beautiful and lyrical voice. You are a true and old fashioned romantic. You are practical. You will be successful in anything you do! You could be in public relations, real estate, something in the medical field. You need to feel needed. You love helping others. You will find that once you start working you will not feel so lazy anymore. You have a gift for making people feel important and loved, even strangers! You very devoted, you have the potential to succeed in anything you choose to do. You should eat more fish, nuts, eggs, and lots of fruit and vegetables. and you diet should consist of orange juice and milk. It will give you energy. You will get a job, remember we always get what we want but you need to help yourself, and stop criticizing yourself! Good Luck, I hope I helped:smile:

*emma*

Banned
just my two cents worth here

You have mars conjunct sun, so whereever it is hiding you do have the passion and get go though possibly the virgo need for dissecting planning and perfection debilitates this drive a bit

Your chart is very interesting

Your sun ruler is square both jupiter and neptune who are in opposition too as rulers of your career house so the frustration is clear

Some of your career ideas suit jupiter and neptune, photography e.g. But i was wondering with the cancer element and jupiter in it (in 12th opposite neptune in 6th)nicely aspected to fifth house moon pluto did you ever think of maybe considering working with children in some need, art therapy, along that line?

Zuri

Your chart suggests that the central theme in your life is your very strong emphasis on others (Western Hemisphere, or emphasis to the right of the MC-IC axis), likely to the point of forgetting your own identity. Because of your emotional need for control (Moon in Scorpio), this is an uneasy dynamic. This dynamic is linked to your parents and your upbringing (due to the strong Northern Hemisphere, or below-the-horizon focus). More specifically, a possibly troublesome relationship with your father (due to your Saturn retrograde). Perhaps he wasn't involved in your life, or was in your life but emotionally distant.

The parental axis (4th-10th/MC-IC) rulers in your chart show a good deal of tension, so there appears to have been a tense relationship between your parents which affects you. Your 4th House of Home & Family ruler (ruled by Mercury) is square your 10th House of Social Status ruler (ruled by Neptune). Furthermore, this tension has a spillover effect on the following areas of your life: your self-identity (Mercury square your Ascendant), relationships (Mercury square Saturn, ruler of your 7th House of Partnerships), your relations with co-workers (Mercury square Jupiter, ruler of your 6th House of Health...which also rules the work environment), your sexuality (Mercury square Uranus, ruler of your 8th House of Reincarnation, which is one of the sexuality houses), and your career (Mercury square Neptune, as the 10th House also rules the career). Thus, these areas suffer because of this unresolved central life theme.

In the long-term, you will likely have to seriously address these issues in order to move forward in life. Your True Node (life's destiny) is in the 9th House of Philosophy. This suggests that expanding your horizons and learning more about the wider world should be part of your future life goals.

Marasca_Cherry

Wow! Thank you everyone for the analysis. It's greatly appreciated that you would take the time to look over my chart.

To Kittybaby: It's correct, that most of my past jobs in the service industry or 9-5's tend to wear down on me, people are so aggressive in these fields. The public and managers... it's all about money and consuming. I've been thinking that maybe it's my MC in Pisces that was making me so **** confused! Plus my low self esteem and irrational fears... My friends tend to always come to me for advice, I'm the friend who can't figure herself but will give out great advice somehow haha but I've always been weary of real life counselling because I am like a sponge. Nutrition is something I never considered, it something that sounds interesting to me.

To beautifultaurus: Thank you so much! I really needed a confidence boost! It's very motivating what you said, and yes I'm currently seeing a nutritionist right now actually and she's been really inspiring (it's why kittybaby's suggestion of going into something like nutrition stuck). I feel like I'm figuring out the basics right now eating well, and not living such a destructive lifestyle, I hated myself for a while and I was not respecting myself. I just want so badly something to be passionate about instead of dwelling on unhealthy relationships... (and I think I;m using this as a journal right now so I'll stop). Thank you for saying those things sometimes I get wrapped up on the negative.

To emma: It makes sense that with Sun and Mars in Virgo I sometimes may subconsciously and actually I've caught myself doing this, at times I don't want to do something because I'm afraid of doing it wrong, so I f it up anyway, and I didn't even try like I'm scared to for some reason. I'm not sure about kids, I'm not usually around small kids very often for long periods of time to really gauge if It's something I'd like. But I do feel it's something I can grow into when I stop acting like a kid myself and mature.

To Zuri: I tend to be a mirror with random extremely rare emotional outbursts, I think when my fed up Scorpio moon want to be heard because I hold it in. My family life growing up was difficult, I could not pay my parents to say kind words to me, it's just not them. Even now moving back home I know they love me but they show it in material things. Not words, not hugs, zero emotional support (the opposite... they are extremely negative), but out of my immediate family I'm the only one with water in the chart. So I took it harder and they don't get why. After 5 years of living apart and trying to gain my independence I'm back here under their roof at square one. And I don't know where to start and I can't get them to change. Those mercury squares sound overwhelming. I do know that most recently I am trying to push myself out of being self involved. I considered getting into photography now I'm thinking photojournalism could be more interesting, so I can expand my horizons, a ton of work, I just want to get mentally there and ready.

Thank you all again for the analysis, and if anyone has anything to add I'd like to hear from you and take it all into account.

StillOne

This is very typical of Pisces MC... I almost think that those with Pisces MC struggle to find a place to belong career wise, especially in the West. It's as if nothing really fits, it seems. Have you considered the healing arts? Maybe that would allow for a more flexible schedule and working at your own pace...

You also lack fire in your chart. So trying to cultivate momentum and energy may need to be prioritized? Exercise, diet, etc may help? Not sure...

Marasca_Cherry

I definitely feel I need to benefit other people and help them with my job but I have a hard time pulling the trigger in this aspect of my life.