Uranus and Mother's death, and now what?

Oceanis

Hello.
What is your experience with Uranus opposing Moon and/or Jupiter, or squaring MC, or conjuncting Saturn?

My mother died, as transiting Uranus squared Midheaven precisely (0 degrees),
yet widely opposed my Scorpio Moon and Jupiter (6 degrees).

If Uranus square Midheaven indicated my Mom's death, what else should I expect over the next 2 years:
* with transiting Uranus opposite Moon and Jupiter, but also conjucting Saturn?

Thanks a lot.
...:rightful::rightful::rightful:

Attachments

• Oceanis.Natal.Chart..gif
    Oceanis.Natal.Chart..gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Lin

There are no transits on the chart posted. On what date did you mom pass? Was it totally unexpected or is it just that you didn't expect it at that time?

Are you worried about something specific?

Do you study astrology seriously?
LIN

Oceanis

Dear Lin, here is the natal + tranzits + progressions chart.
I'd like to see how transiting Uranus opposite Moon could play out from now on, as I've lost mom way before an exact opposition.
How would any legal issues play out with Uranus opposite natal Moon and Jupiter for the next 2 years?

Also, the progressed chart depicts a trine between progressed sun in 22 deg. Taurus trine prog. MC in 22 Virgo, trining transiting Pluto in 22 Capricorn.

Uranus in the 7th house and all these planets in the 3rd house (Pluto, Saturn, and later Jupiter and Mars) make me worry about adversaries, especially in the family. Could the progressed planets strengthen my defense?

Thanks,
O.

Attachments

• Oceanis_natal.tranz.prog_2019.jpg
    Oceanis_natal.tranz.prog_2019.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Lin

I am wondering if you happened to have looked at your Solar Return chart for 2018-19?

If you will do that....create a SR chart for this past year, you will see VERY clearly that this would be a very negative SR year and that the Moon not only on the ASC of this chart but the Moon is part of (at least) an opposition to Pluto and square to Mercury, Venus and Uranus (by extension) in the signs of Cancer, Capricorn and Aries.
Also ....Saturn and Mars in early Capricorn square the Sun in Aries in this Chart.

So....8 planets are part of squares - in Cardinal signs - in this SR chart.

Transit Uranus had (last year) begun the entrance into Taurus (and the opposition to both your Jupiter and the Moon) and then it retrograded and was at 28 Aries direct when your mom died.

On the day of her death transit Mars was exactly inconjunct the Moon from Aries to Scorpio.

Mars that day was also opposite Uranus in your 12th house. Uranus rules your 4th house in your chart. So Mars was the "activator" in this case.

But actually, it was only the activator of the moment. It's likely that Jupiter (when it was in Scorpio- conj. your Moon,Jupiter and opposition Mars-Saturn) did a lot of damage even tho it didn't take her life at that time.

You may want to go back to that time (in the ephemeris) to see which days or weeks were involved in that lengthy transits.

Sometimes to answer this type of question you have to do research into past transits to see if there were any traumatic ones -

As for your other question, if you look at your Solar Return chart for this year, well, it is MUCH more positive and optimistic. Especially by comparison to the previous one.

Getting good legal advice will be helpful. but I think it'll be OK.
LIN

Lin

I also want to express my condolences to you. I know that no matter how old a mom gets and how complicated the relationship, the death of the mother is always a major trauma if you have been living with her or near her or taking part in her care in any way.

And the sense of loss and the questions about mortality and identity and meaning of life and all the grieving has NO time limit. And even tho you lived with her there will be times you will be upset with yourself for things you did and said or things you didn't do or say.

After my mom died I realized there were so many questions I had for her that I would never get answered. Granted, some of the things were about times and events I hadn't known about before....but some were things I always wanted to know and didn't. I don't know about your mom but mine was very selective about the stuff she would tell me and things she said she could and couldn't remember. But memory was NOT a problem for her even at the end when she was doing the NY Times crossword puzzles.

So what I did after that was begin a memoir of my life for my kids. The info would be available to them whether or not they were interested. But of course that is MY thing as I am an astrologer and believe that every event in our lives becomes part of our identity eventually.

So....if your grief gets too bad, don't hesitate to ask for help. I know there are a lot of grief groups "out there."

If you have any more questions, just ask,
PS: you can answer any of the questions I asked either here or by PM BY PM. You don't have to answer here. Those questions were for my info for the future - not part of the public reading.
LIN

Last edited: