Is our relationship really strong? Twin Flame?

iwatchthesunrise

Any insight will be greatly appreciated :love:

I'm not at a level, yet, to really understand how to read charts, so I'd like any insight on me and my boyfriend. I'm blue, he's red.

We share a deep, almost ethereal connection where we can pretty much read each other's minds sometimes and know what we are feeling. I sometimes really feel that he is my Twin Flame, but I don't know how I figure that. It's not all rainbows and sunshine, though. He says he wants me and us to be lifelong and intends on marrying me one day, if I let him. (I told him I'm not into marriages and weddings. Don't need a legal contract to prove my love is committed). Is he really that serious?

Do we have what it takes to make this last for many years to come?
What are we going to have to work on in order to really make things the best they can be?
Is it worth it to keep trying?
What about my Saturn return? (It's in my 7th house!)
Lessons?
Commitment?
Boredom/fulfillment?
Attraction?
Happiness?
Trust?
Honesty?

Although it's been almost two years together, we have insecurity issues. He's afraid of me cheating on him or leaving him for someone else and vice versa, after his fears proved how it is in fact horrible. He's very needy and attached and sometimes I wonder why even after the tough times and how wrongly I can act when I'm angry. I worry if I've caused enough reason for him to one day feel he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Can we overcome our biggest obstacles together and remain truly in love, faithful, loyal, honest, respecting and committed till death do us part?

Thank you, in advance! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Boyfriend Natal Transits May 13, 2016.gif
    Boyfriend Natal Transits May 13, 2016.gif
    54.5 KB · Views: 40
  • My Natal Chart- Transits & Progressions May 13, 2016.gif
    My Natal Chart- Transits & Progressions May 13, 2016.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_66gw_01_03_anonymous_anonymous.83860.25207.gif
    astro_66gw_01_03_anonymous_anonymous.83860.25207.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Composite.gif
    Composite.gif
    69.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Any insight will be greatly appreciated :love:

I'm not at a level, yet, to really understand how to read charts, so I'd like any insight on me and my boyfriend. I'm blue, he's red.

We share a deep, almost ethereal connection where we can pretty much read each other's minds sometimes and know what we are feeling. I sometimes really feel that he is my Twin Flame, but I don't know how I figure that. However, lately, I've been wondering if it's even worth staying, anymore. It's not all rainbows and sunshine. I'm sure he senses my doubt, so how would that affect him and our relationship?

He says he wants me and us to be lifelong and intends on marrying me one day, if I let him. (I told him I'm not into marriages and weddings. Don't need a legal contract to prove my love is committed). Is he really that serious?

What are we going to have to work on in order to really make things the best they can be?
Is it worth it to keep trying?
What about my Saturn return? (It's in my 7th house!)
Lessons?
Commitment?
Boredom/fulfillment?
Attraction?
Happiness?
Trust?
Honesty?

Although it's been almost two years together, we have insecurity issues. He's afraid of me cheating on him or leaving him for someone else and vice versa, after his fears proved how it is in fact horrible. He's very needy and attached and sometimes I wonder why even after the tough times and how wrongly I can act when I'm angry. I worry if I've caused enough reason for him to one day feel he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Can we overcome our biggest obstacles together and remain truly in love, faithful, loyal, honest, respecting and committed till death do us part?

Thank you, in advance! :biggrin:

astro_61gw_01_03_anonymous_anonymous.65216.58348.gif

Can we overcome our biggest obstacles together and remain truly in love, faithful, loyal, honest, respecting and committed till death do us part?

wow tall order
I ran your composite chart up.

twin flame??
there are a couple of aspect that can give a soul mate type connection here.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to psyche and opposed to the sun.
this gives a strong impulse for commitment and marriage and is extremely idealistic and romantic. this tends to show there could be a successful marriage as these committed and romantic feelings are at the base of the hookup.

eros is square to psyche and the midpoint is conjunct to Saturn and opposed to the moon. this pattern also shows a extremely strong idealistic romantic feeling. and with the moon/Saturn opposition involved ,this can show a devoted relationship, potentially till death us part.
venus is semi square to mars and the midpoint is conjunct midheaven. this shows the emotional attraction but the semi squares need to constantly reinforce the attraction and not let the little differences in personality buildup to real argument. at midheaven the romantic attraction is for real .

the sedan/mercury midpoint tis conjunct to venus. this shows a deep honesty between you in addition to generally always putting each other in a good, loving mood.

on the other hand. moon opposed to Saturn can be fraught with problems as when arguments arise this aspect can quickly and deeply divide you up.
Uranus is conjunct to Saturn. this aspect often shows irreconcilable differences, hesitation and instability. it is definitely an aspect that means you can never take each other for granted as the inherent instability can come out.

the Jupiter is square Orcus and the midpoint is conjunct the north node.
this shows that a very strong personal ambition is present the relationship.
sometimes the drive for success and advancement will totally derail the emotional relationship as one partner places personal goals ahead of the emotional well being and intimacy of the other.so one must make sure that this personal ambition will not take over the relationship.

mars is square the nodal axis. this shows he can every enchanting and possessive at times. actually this vibration was very strong in the near past as the nodal axis from feb 19 til april 10. so I would think that hou and he were hot and heavy in this period. but thenode now approaches conjunction with ceres and a square to pholous .ceres is exactly square to pholous. this aspect can show he is not as taken with you as he claims. but the node transit will occur around august 6th.
so if he stays true to his words about his feeling through august and into September, then I would think the relationship has a great potential to meet you expectations. but if he starts to change his tune in august, then .... who knows

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1829_1830_sunrise_sunbeau_80797_4034.jpg
    astro_621gw_1829_1830_sunrise_sunbeau_80797_4034.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

iwatchthesunrise

Can we overcome our biggest obstacles together and remain truly in love, faithful, loyal, honest, respecting and committed till death do us part?

wow tall order
I ran your composite chart up.

twin flame??
there are a couple of aspect that can give a soul mate type connection here.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to psyche and opposed to the sun.
this gives a strong impulse for commitment and marriage and is extremely idealistic and romantic. this tends to show there could be a successful marriage as these committed and romantic feelings are at the base of the hookup.

eros is square to psyche and the midpoint is conjunct to Saturn and opposed to the moon. this pattern also shows a extremely strong idealistic romantic feeling. and with the moon/Saturn opposition involved ,this can show a devoted relationship, potentially till death do us part.
venus is semi square to mars and the midpoint is conjunct midheaven. this shows the emotional attraction but the semi squares need to constantly reinforce the attraction and not let the little differences in personality buildup to real argument. at midheaven the romantic attraction is for real .

the sedan/mercury midpoint tis conjunct to venus. this shows a deep honesty between you in addition to generally always putting each other in a good, loving mood.

on the other hand. moon opposed to Saturn can be fraught with problems as when arguments arise this aspect can quickly and deeply divide you up.
Uranus is conjunct to Saturn. this aspect often shows irreconcilable differences, hesitation and instability. it is definitely an aspect that means you can never take each other for granted as the inherent instability can come out.

the Jupiter is square Orcus and the midpoint is conjunct the north node.
this shows that a very strong personal ambition is present the relationship.
sometimes the drive for success and advancement will totally derail the emotional relationship as one partner places personal goals ahead of the emotional well being and intimacy of the other.so one must make sure that this personal ambition will not take over the relationship.

mars is square the nodal axis. this shows he can every enchanting and possessive at times. actually this vibration was very strong in the near past as the nodal axis from feb 19 til april 10. so I would think that hou and he were hot and heavy in this period. but thenode now approaches conjunction with ceres and a square to pholous .ceres is exactly square to pholous. this aspect can show he is not as taken with you as he claims. but the node transit will occur around august 6th.
so if he stays true to his words about his feeling through august and into September, then I would think the relationship has a great potential to meet you expectations. but if he starts to change his tune in august, then .... who knows

rahu

Wow, thank you very much for your response!!!
I appreciate the time and effort that you put into your analysis!
:love:

moon/Saturn opposition involved ,this can show a devoted relationship, potentially till death do us part.
I would imagine Moon aspecting Saturn would call for difficulties or uncertainties in one's thoughts and feelings about the other?

This sounds like the make-up and break-up part of our relationship, actually. Except, he never does the breaking up, I do.

What do you mean by this? I don't completely understand.

mars is square the nodal axis. this shows he can every enchanting and possessive at times. actually this vibration was very strong in the near past as the nodal axis from feb 19 til april 10. so I would think that you and he were hot and heavy in this period. but thenode now approaches conjunction with ceres and a square to pholous .ceres is exactly square to pholous. this aspect can show he is not as taken with you as he claims. but the node transit will occur around august 6th.
What is the nodal axis and how can I find?
Is Ceres square Pholous for good or is that the current transit? The node is squaring it, too? What effect does each of these celestial bodies represent?

This transit you speak up starts on August 6? What does the effect do to him? What about for me and how I'll feel/act?
Funny that you mention that time frame because this August 3rd will mark 2 years for our relationship AND I'm going to a visit my family in another country for a week during the end of August to the beginning days of September.

rahu

Banned
[Wow, thank you very much for your response!!!
I appreciate the time and effort that you put into your analysis!:love:

Quote:
moon/Saturn opposition involved ,this can show a devoted relationship, potentially till death do us part.

I would imagine Moon aspecting Saturn would call for difficulties or uncertainties in one's thoughts and feelings about the other?

This sounds like the make-up and break-up part of our relationship, actually. Except, he never does the breaking up, I do.

Quote:

the Saturn/moon opposition indicates stress. this stress must stay positive .to insure this, you must always be on "the same page". anything that bothers your must be brought out and resolved. silence will not make things better because of the underlying tension.

Quote:
mars is square the nodal axis. this shows he can every enchanting and possessive at times. actually this vibration was very strong in the near past as the nodal axis from feb 19 til april 10. so I would think that you and he were hot and heavy in this period. but thenode now approaches conjunction with ceres and a square to pholous .ceres is exactly square to pholous. this aspect can show he is not as taken with you as he claims. but the node transit will occur around august 6th.

Is Ceres square Pholous for good or is that the current transit? The node is squaring it, too? What effect does each of these celestial bodies represent?

the north node is in the emphermis just like a planet

the ceres/pholous square can be good or bad. ceres is an impulse of caring and growth but when crossed can be very belligerent.
pholous symbolized how one uses the visions and illusions and feelings of Neptune. when negative,it can be deceptive. when positive ,it can give a spiriualunderstanding.

This transit you speak up starts on August 6? What does the effect do to him? What about for me and how I'll feel/act?
Funny that you mention that time frame because this August 3rd will mark 2 years for our relationship AND I'm going to a visit my family in another country for a week during the end of August to the beginning days of September.

as I said above ,you must wait and see as the ceres square can be good or bad. if good then all he will act on all the positive words .
if negative he will begin to backtrack and maybe become deceptive.
you trip seems well timed as ceres is very motherly.

rahu

sibylline

He says he wants me and us to be lifelong and intends on marrying me one day, if I let him. (I told him I'm not into marriages and weddings. Don't need a legal contract to prove my love is committed). Is he really that serious?

Looking at his chart: Virgo Rising, Leo Moon square Saturn in 3rd and Pluto, Pisces Sun conjunct DSC, Venus going to the 8th, I'd say yes. I don't think he would say something like that unless he were serious. And he's very capable of a lifelong commitment.

Is it worth it to keep trying?[...] I worry if I've caused enough reason for him to one day feel he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Can we overcome our biggest obstacles together and remain truly in love, faithful, loyal, honest, respecting and committed till death do us part?

That depends on you. He's a decade older and at that stage where only the serious need apply. If there were any issues with boredom and commitment it would be coming from your end with Sun/Mercury opposite Uranus/Neptune, and Moon/Venus in Gemini. There are only so many times you can break up with someone before they decide you're no longer worth it...even with a chart like his. Yes, your Saturn Return will teach you a lot about responsibility and commitment in partnerships.

iwatchthesunrise

[Wow, thank you very much for your response!!!
I appreciate the time and effort that you put into your analysis!:love:

Quote:

Quote:

the Saturn/moon opposition indicates stress. this stress must stay positive .to insure this, you must always be on "the same page". anything that bothers your must be brought out and resolved. silence will not make things better because of the underlying tension.

Quote:

the north node is in the emphermis just like a planet

the ceres/pholous square can be good or bad. ceres is an impulse of caring and growth but when crossed can be very belligerent.
pholous symbolized how one uses the visions and illusions and feelings of Neptune. when negative,it can be deceptive. when positive ,it can give a spiriualunderstanding.

as I said above ,you must wait and see as the ceres square can be good or bad. if good then all he will act on all the positive words .
if negative he will begin to backtrack and maybe become deceptive.
you trip seems well timed as ceres is very motherly.

rahu

Thank you for your response!
Your analysis resonates well with us.
I shared it with my boyfriend and he was surprised as to how well your analysis fits us.
I have high hopes for the testing transit in August, plus, I know that he cannot get aways with lying as I can immediately sense it.

Once again, thank you for your generosity :)

iwatchthesunrise

Thank you sibylline :love:
Your input was very appreciated and welcomed.
You gave me very good pieces of advice that I will hold on to and work on.

Looking at his chart: Virgo Rising, Leo Moon square Saturn in 3rd and Pluto, Pisces Sun conjunct DSC, Venus going to the 8th, I'd say yes. I don't think he would say something like that unless he were serious. And he's very capable of a lifelong commitment.

Yeah, he likes to be very poetic with his words and writes me poetry very often. He falls fast and hard, for sure. He said he loved me at an alarmingly record time, haha.

That depends on you. He's a decade older and at that stage where only the serious need apply. If there were any issues with boredom and commitment it would be coming from your end with Sun/Mercury opposite Uranus/Neptune, and Moon/Venus in Gemini. There are only so many times you can break up with someone before they decide you're no longer worth it...even with a chart like his. Yes, your Saturn Return will teach you a lot about responsibility and commitment in partnerships.

Yeah, us being a decade apart also concerns me sometimes, but for the most part, we're so connected and at each other's level that we don't really feel that far apart in age. However, he definitely has more life experience than me and I may be far more naive with love and relationships.

You're right, I do have the tendency in being fickle and becoming bored by people (as hard as that is to admit). Though, I've been trying my best to work on keeping my excitement. For me, that involves having "me time" and enough space to allow me to miss him. He hates spaces, but I think it benefits the both of us no matter what he says ;) Doing everything together everyday is too much!

I always told myself I was never going to be one of those couples that makeup and breakup a lot and I somewhat got myself into doing so, ha. I will say, though, that he NEVER takes me seriously the two or three times that I tried. I sometimes hold a little resentment towards that because it ends up not being an actual breakup. So, I'm not sure even if we've had actual breakups. This all sounds so stupid as I write it lol we have drama. We're water signs with a strong Leo influence! Haha.

I feel as if I've definitely been learning the lessons of my Saturn Return far before its time. Maybe there's something bigger approaching...

~Much love!~