Is there something more going on?

Sarbear

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could take a look at these charts compatibility for me? I feel a deep connection with this person (he's a pretty close friend and I have always had feelings for him but I am not in a position to tell him right now. I also get a gut-feeling he feels the same way but is also not in the position to tell me. But we always have had a strong connection and I get vibes from him all the time that he has feelings for me more than he lets on. Can someone please tell me what you think about our synastry/charts? It would be much appreciated!

The first chart is mine, the second chart is his and the third chart is our synastry chart.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• MYNATAL.jpg
    MYNATAL.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 27
  • showgif.jpg
    showgif.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_61gw_02_32_anonymous_anonymous.405.48881.jpg
    astro_61gw_02_32_anonymous_anonymous.405.48881.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 29

rahu

Banned
Hi sarbear
Wow , the pure sexual, carnal desire is underlying the loving, intelligent, sensitive psychic stubbornness between you .eris is conjunct the node and the moon is conjunct the south. these square to the sun/mercury/juno stellium.
But the warm love that seems to be between you is actually strong but complicated as you describe..juno/Jupiter midpoint os on the descendant a aspect of formal union as well as co workers in administrative roles.
The venus/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct the verte and hence this respectful and consistent emotional attraction is inherent in your feelings of each other. The moon/Saturn m8idpoint is square the asc/dc axis and the juno/jup midpoint. This shows the possibility of consistency, patience and trust sufficient to solidify a marriage/commitment. It can show great good feelings when together.
The venus/sun midpoint is conjunct dark lilth , gives the spontaneous affection between you a source of your emotional sensations

The flip side of the coin is is Neptune square to the mars/eris midpoint. This strong suggest infidelity will be an issure. Likely he will still be in contact with past flames. This is especially troublesome as the mars/Neptune square midpoint is conjunct the juno/Jupiter midpoint .

Jupiter is square Uranus which gives explosive growth of relationships but results in future breakups.
Mercury square the node and moon does give vibrant psychihc connection. This can be telepathy, knowing thoughts and feelings of each other. And with Eris conjunct the node and square mercury and the sun…pleasures of the flesh are high on the nonverbal menu.

The thing is eris doesnot bring love as much as lust intothe relationship. So it can lead to insatiable passion,but these passion to do not draw love.

Nymphe conjunct Uranus is another sheer sexual fountain but with extreme sensitivity and idealistic expectations. It is desire and passion on a higher level, but extreme unstable.
The “anchor” that has kept you energies from intertwining are a function of the Saturn/chiron opposition. This a distant and controlling stance. It is inflexible and domineering in nature. The interesting aspect here that the eros/psyche opposition square the chiron/satrun opposition such thata grand cross is created.
This is a harsgh cross as in shows the iinniinces of love ad attraction constricte and mis used.it is the pleasure /pain dynamic.in some way, positive emotions come with a caveat and backof hand compliment. It a “gothish” or ”S/Mish” vib in the relationship.but whatever, he has in himself to act or speak I surprisingly dismissive of the emotional reactions and pleasures of others.

Orcus is square to pluto with pluto at the base of the 4th cusp. there is a underlying unconscious selfishness that indicates pre-existing mental attitude’s ,conscious or not,will make a real emotional connection in the here and now extremely difficult.

The pluto/orcus midpoint is square to Uranus/nymphe which portents the spirit of togetherness will be extinguished selfish ambitions.

Yet even with this dire outlook ,there is another pattern that is stabilizing . but trines and sextile accelerate growth but do not often counteract strong squares .
The moon is sextile to Saturn. This is very favorable for all material ventures and interaction. It give a excellent rapport between compromise and actions. This aspect is not necessarily sexual as it is psychologically grounding. the dsc and the juno/jup midpoint are sextile trine to the moon and Saturn..if the relationship formed is was stable, this pattern would prove priceless for the success of a marriage.

I just think it too based on physical passion . eris brings jealousies into relationships, and square juno, the relationship would have direct repercussions in the work place.

The nodal axis will transit thru the composite pattern with the transiting node conjunct the moon on dec21/14 ,with the nodal axis squaring the sun a nn12/19/14with the transiting north node on the composite south node on 12/22/14 , with the nodal axis sqare mercury on12/23/14 and with the south node conjunct composite eris on 12/25/14….if you want to go for it, all you got do is think about it.

rahu

Sarbear

Thank you rahu. Some of that was a little confusing for me because I'm not very knowledeable with asteroids and all that but I guess my only question would be if there is something about me that catches his eye? Like more on a physical or sexual level? Not so much relationship wise bc that simply cannot happen right now...if ever. Like would having composite mars in the 8th indicate sexual attraction? Also...having composite uranus, neptune AND saturn all in the 5th...what would that mean?

helgaleena

I think that if you do begin a friendship/relationship, it's going to be a learning experience for you both. But your north nodes position is similar, both in Ares-- You will be more of a personality in the community (11th house) and he will be more in friendships/alliances (7th house)

So much is happening in his chart below the conscious horizon, with just one 'handle' planet which is Chiron in Gemini. But when he accesses the chiron healer energy it will be in the 9th house of travel and scholarship. Your chiron healer energy is also gemini but in the 12th house, out of your conscious control and leading to transformative and mystical healing. It's not a long-term relationship, but when it unfolds it will be important for you both.

That it is shown quite clearly in your synastry chart by the close conjunction of his MC with your AC. That means your ascendant and Moon become important to his Midheaven, career and public, life. He will care how you feel! Meanwhile on the other end, the conjunction of his IC Moon/Neptune (his inner feeling nature) and your DC Venus/Neptune (your relationship ideal) will be so seductive. You think he's great, which boosts his emotional health very much, but it's all happening in a Neptune fog that may lead you to think you're telepathic but that may be illusion.

The North node path of your karma leads you along seemingly similar but fundamentally different paths towards Self, his and yours, not one couples type merging/cooperation. Be sure to keep your importance in any relating equal, nobody sacrificing on behalf of the other. Be in love if you must, but stay friends.