kemadruma. yoga???

Astroenthusiast

Lapse a linge, I believe it is called and though brought to limelight by Freud during his exploration of the subconscious realm of what mankind calls "mind", the qualifier Freudian simply overly focuses on but one aspect of the randhra bhava.

Curiously enough, the fingers tend to slip way more than the tongue in modern communication. Perhaps there is after all something in the often ignored or pushed-aside consideration known as bhavat bhavam!

Yours in astrology,

Rohiniranjan

Second house governs tongue, second form second governs-fingers and bhavat-bhavam means matters of a house should also be read from the house that is as far removed from the former house as the former house is from ascendant. Okay, so what one house says should concur with what the other house shows. Or conclusions for one house are qualified by the other house in Bhavat bhavam sequence? Resultantly, when tongue slips, so should the finger i.e. when one mode of communication slips, so will be other? OR is it the other way round ---when the fingers slip, so will the tongue?

Brilliant observation, Sir! Who would have thought to think like this? (And I am talking about your bringing Bhavat Bhavam in it and not my thought process, which is usually upside down.)

Yours in curiosity,

AstroeNthusiAst

Crystalpages

Second house governs tongue, second form second governs-fingers and bhavat-bhavam means matters of a house should also be read from the house that is as far removed from the former house as the former house is from ascendant. Okay, so what one house says should concur with what the other house shows. Or conclusions for one house are qualified by the other house in Bhavat bhavam sequence? Resultantly, when tongue slips, so should the finger i.e. when one mode of communication slips, so will be other? OR is it the other way round ---when the fingers slip, so will the tongue?

Brilliant observation, Sir! Who would have thought to think like this? (And I am talking about your bringing Bhavat Bhavam in it and not my thought process, which is usually upside down.)

Yours in curiosity,

AstroeNthusiAst

8th and 3rd; source and expressing modality, in the current context. Then 2 and 3 as well, the two pairs operating together generally where lapses are concerned.

The 8th is of great significance in prashn (horary and not so horary!) dealings. But as some might say, 'that is not in the current syllabus' ;-)