Really need some fresh insight!

Sarbear

I could really use some fresh insight about my chart, I could go into more specifics later but for now just want to see some initial thoughts (but as specific as possible). It would be greatly appreciated :) My chart is attached! Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_anonymous_hp.69850.11573.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_anonymous_hp.69850.11573.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 30

Zarathu

Account Closed
Do you have a question about what kind of fresh insights you might want to know? There are literally thousands of things that can be seen since this is the blueprint of your life this time around.

OneHorseFarms

Do you have a question about what kind of fresh insights you might want to know? There are literally thousands of things that can be seen since this is the blueprint of your life this time around.

Ditto. It would be a waste of time for anyone to start saying things like "as a Cancer Asc, your chart ruler is the moon" if you already know that information.

The only thing I will say (that jumped off the page at me) is that with Venus conjunct Neptune in the 7th I would guess that relationships are a bit of a roller coaster. From the ideal high to the disappointing low when the rose-colored glasses come off.

Is there a part of your chart that confuses you? Need insight into? Etc.?

Krewster

I have a much looser Ven/Nept and never associated with the roller coaster image for my relations (perhaps something more like my internal leeway for "faking it" to a certain extent in certain relations seemed great enough to undermine self-respect).

But that Ven/Nept is part of an Octo-Yod (your Sun lying semi-square away from Ven/Nept with a 2 min tight-orb serves as a base for the pair of matching semi-semi-square family aspects formed by the Moon's triangulating position).

Since that Octo-Yod has an average orb of about 22-ish min, it may well be true that many of your experiences/behavior in areas relevant to those planets will enjoy a fine-tuned astro-self-label with the Octo-Yod (not to mention the ability to spot synastric and/or transiting planets which light up the whole Yod, not just one of its components, when lying 2, 4, 8 or 16-denominatored aspect away).

...assuming, of course, that your experiences/behavior finds correlation in the Octo-Yod.

Last edited:

Sarbear

Well I guess there are a few things. For the past several years I've had trouble with figuring out what I want to do with my life (career-wise) and have been feeling "stuck" in a sense. I know I tend to be an overly insecure person and lack in confidence due to a lot of financial setbacks in my life as well as a past abusive long term relationship from the age of 18-21. I guess my first question would be is there anything that stands out in my chart that would maybe point to why I'm having difficulties figuring out a career path? I'm in my late 20's already and I fear I will never know and not to mention will continue to struggle financially which in turn worries me about never being able to have children (to support them financially).

Sarbear

Yes both my past and current relationship have definitely been all over the place (the 2 men are extreme opposites)...I can post a synastry and composite chart of mine and his (the current relationship I'm in), but I have been in a relationship with him for almost 5 years now (we are the same age) and we have lived with each other pretty much the entire 5 years. I feel that our relationship lacks the romance factor. I tend to be needy (obviously with the moon and asc. in cancer) and he is extremely opposite...very independent and unaffectionate in most ways. I feel we are always conflicted when it comes to that and also in a lot of other areas. I do love him and I know he cares for me and loves me but maybe not as much as it's needed for us to eventually get married and have a family. I think we are just lacking in some crucial relationship qualities and aren't as compatible as I first thought. I feel like I have to walk on egg shells around him so to speak, in fear that he will get angry and completely shut down..which is what he tends to do when he's mad at me. I cannot stand the feeling of being cut off from him and not feeling understood or heard. I have a hard time sharing my feelings with him because of fear of him giving up on the relationship.

I guess it all goes back to my insecurities and I realize I need to work on them but like I said in my previous post, I was involved in a 3 year relationship that was extremely abusive (physically, mentally, and emotionally) which I think really destroyed a lot of my self-esteem and confidence. This is probably causing me to act insecure and overbearing towards my current partner. Any advice or anything in the charts that might point out a huge red flag in our relationship or a possible break up coming? I'm really just unsure of a lot of things with him right now and I just wanted to get some insight from others. Thanks!

BELOW are some different charts (I'm S and he is K):

SYNASTRY CHART (my chart is the inside and his is the outer)

COMPOSITE CHART

HIS NATAL CHART

HIS NATAL CHART W/ TRANSITS

MY NATAL CHART W/ TRANSITS

Attachments

• SKSYNASTRY.jpg
    SKSYNASTRY.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 18
  • SKCOMPOSITE.jpg
    SKCOMPOSITE.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 19
  • KNATAL.jpg
    KNATAL.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 18
  • KNATALW:TRANS.jpg
    KNATALW:TRANS.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 16
  • SNATALW:TRANS.jpg
    SNATALW:TRANS.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 18

Zarathu

Account Closed
For the past several years I've had trouble with figuring out what I want to do with my life (career-wise) and have been feeling "stuck" in a sense.

So I asked you about your career issues which is what the post seemed to be about, and then you posted a huge amount on your relationship issues and nothing about career.

So which is it? Career or relationship?

Sarbear

I attended college from the age of 18-22 and was going to school for nursing, I was able to complete a lot of my courses successfully (but never got into the program because of a DUI I got when I was 20 years old. I only got the DUI because I was not 21 but I was under the legal limit of .08 in my state)..the school I was attending did not allow people in the program with a misdemeanor of that nature so I became very discouraged and discontinued college up until this point where I am feeling lost with what to do with myself. I do not have a stable job (just a part time waitress job) and over the past few years I have just worked a lot of dead end jobs with no capability of making a savings due to living on my own (with my boyfriend) who works but cannot financially support us both very easily. I think this has also put a lot of strain on our relationship due to our financial difficulties and debt. I have been let go from jobs in the past and never really understood the reasons why...which also in turn has left me lacking the self confidence I need to pursue a career. As of late I have been feeling like I want to become a teacher (always in the back of my mind) but I just was unsure of myself because of the DUI and just plain low self-esteem from bad luck with other jobs I have had. I could definitely see myself becoming a teacher and am considering going back to school in the fall despite my financial debt...I just feel it's the only way to get my life back on track and to help me feel better about myself. I have always been a good student all throughout my childhood and I think all the setbacks I faced in my early 20's was where everything went south for me. I just want to get back on track and make a future for myself before things get any worse.

Sarbear

Zarathu, the stuff I posted about my relationship was sort of in response to "OneHorseFarms" response about my relationships being an emotional roller coaster. I also think my relationship and my feeling "stuck" is somewhat tied together because both are causing me to feel lost and overwhelmed. Sorry for the confusion. I should also mention that 4 years ago this May my father passed away which also led to a lot of depression and lack of motivation.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I attended college from the age of 18-22 and was going to school for nursing, I was able to complete a lot of my courses successfully (but never got into the program because of a DUI I got when I was 20 years old. I only got the DUI because I was not 21 but I was under the legal limit of .08 in my state)..the school I was attending did not allow people in the program with a misdemeanor of that nature so I became very discouraged and discontinued college up until this point where I am feeling lost with what to do with myself. I do not have a stable job (just a part time waitress job) and over the past few years I have just worked a lot of dead end jobs with no capability of making a savings due to living on my own (with my boyfriend) who works but cannot financially support us both very easily. I think this has also put a lot of strain on our relationship due to our financial difficulties and debt. I have been let go from jobs in the past and never really understood the reasons why...which also in turn has left me lacking the self confidence I need to pursue a career. As of late I have been feeling like I want to become a teacher (always in the back of my mind) but I just was unsure of myself because of the DUI and just plain low self-esteem from bad luck with other jobs I have had. I could definitely see myself becoming a teacher and am considering going back to school in the fall despite my financial debt...I just feel it's the only way to get my life back on track and to help me feel better about myself. I have always been a good student all throughout my childhood and I think all the setbacks I faced in my early 20's was where everything went south for me. I just want to get back on track and make a future for myself before things get any worse.

See.... becoming a teacher is probalby out of your reach due to cost---not the DUI. You need a four year degree + graduate work to keep it. You would be wracking up at least $100,000 in college costs, with no guarantee of a job at the end, plus the need to go full time for four years.

Considering what you have said before, that doesn't sound realistic.

Sarbear

Zarathu, to be more specific..I have already obtained quite a lot of credits at the college I was planning on attending for my associates in early childhood education which would only be a 2 year degree. The college is a community college also which would be less expensive. I just wanted to know if there was anything going on with my transits that might stick out possibly showing a sign of struggle or confusion with this and if it will always be a struggle of mine or if it might be something I can overcome?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Zarathu, to be more specific..I have already obtained quite a lot of credits at the college I was planning on attending for my associates in early childhood education which would only be a 2 year degree. The college is a community college also which would be less expensive. I just wanted to know if there was anything going on with my transits that might stick out possibly showing a sign of struggle or confusion with this and if it will always be a struggle of mine or if it might be something I can overcome?

OK... got it.

I don't do transits to predict events. My experience over a very long time is that they tend to destroy or disrupt free will and actions on the part of people, by preventing them from taking control of their lives, because they end up waiting for something to happen.

So in what you are asking, I cannot help you. I'm sure someone else who does transits, like I use to do, will assist you. I do emotional and mental challenges from tertiary and minor progressed charts, but they don't predict events.

Sarbear

Oh well I can agree with you about the transits preventing people from taking control of their lives...my mom (the only astrologer I personally know) says the same thing to me haha. But I am not nearly as advanced as most people are in this forum so could you please briefly explain to me what tertiary minor progressed charts are exactly and would you mind correlating some of that to my specific chart? Or is that not something you can do either?

Zarathu

Account Closed
.....could you please briefly explain to me what tertiary minor progressed charts are exactly and would you mind correlating some of that to my specific chart? Or is that not something you can do either?

Young people like your mother are correct, IMO.

Tertiary and minor progressed charts are a kind of chart based on longer time periods than 2ndary. Secondary is about a day for a year. Tertiary is 13 times faster than that, and Minor is 27 times faster than 2ndary.

I would be looking at potential challenges you might be experiencing emotionally and mentally over a period of a year based on what I call a progressed return chart based on the time of your birthday like a solar or planetary return. In my experience, the only program that calculates this correctly is Haloran's Astroldeluxe. EVen Solar Fire is 1-8 clock hours off which is huge.

To do it, I need to know if you moved more than 17 miles from your place of birth in the first 5 years of life, and if so very specifically where, and very specifically when.

Sarbear

That is something I would be interested in and no I did not move more than 17 miles from my place of birth in the first 5 years of my life.

Krewster

Your mentioned experiences/behavior in the romance department are consistent with my a.m. of your Octo-Yod among the luminaries, Ven and Nept.

Your beau has a great chart but his Jup and Sat "red" quadrangulate your Octo-Yod (i.e., he has trouble extending sympathy/support for your chart's weak points).

Ime, that synastry dynamic will not change and you are the only sufferer (of it), he being hardly aware of what he adds to the mix.

So...maybe better to find someone whose planets triangulate your Octo-Yod via trine type aspects.

(great Mars synastry though...wow...

Sarbear

Krewster,

I am not as advanced in the astrology lingo as you are...I honestly have never heard of a Yod....let alone an octo-yod lol. What exactly does this mean pertaining to my chart specifically? Sorry I am a little confused by your answer simply because I don't know what you mean by: his Jup and Sat "red" quadrangulate your Octo-Yod. And as far as the mars synastry what does that mean in terms of our relationship?