:) I'm Rae.

I'm waiting for my home planet to finalize whatever they've been working on through my physical form, thought I'd find some like-minds in the meantime and wait it out in style.
I'm Rae.
I'm 21 and live in the Deteriorating States of America; Indiana, specifically.
Pisces sun, Leo ascendant, Aries moon.
That all makes for a very confused little girl who thinks everyone's out to get her, is painfully sarcastic, sculpts, sings,delves into fantasy novels and rationalizes all her emotional instability like its a form of psychotic math.
andddd....this is my voice.

sven555

I'm waiting for my home planet to finalize whatever they've been working on through my physical form, thought I'd find some like-minds in the meantime and wait it out in style.
I'm Rae.
That all makes for a very confused little girl who thinks everyone's out to get her, is painfully sarcastic, sculpts, sings,delves into fantasy novels and rationalizes all her emotional instability like its a form of psychotic math.

Sounds wonderful!

Welcome to the forums, Rae! :smile:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello raeorsotheysay,

Welcome to the forum. What a wonderful choice to add on a vocal introduction in addition to the written one. I have Mercury conjunct Mars and appreciate voice considerably. Have fun here on the forum and ask if you need anything, the members are quite friendly and helpful.

TK

beautifultaurus

I'm Rae.

Welcome!:joyful: