Mars in Taurus

M

may28gemini

I don't give credence to "progressed" charts- I only take in natal charts in consideration. Your Pluto is in 2nd house which tends to make you very obsessive over material possession as well as self-worth. 2nd house is NOT a hidden house and since Pluto sits in there, you actually reveal your Plutonian side when it comes to "things," literally. That's probably why people might see you coming off authoritarian when it comes to doing "things."

M

may28gemini

One of the strongest places for Mars to be. Great place for Mars to be in for boxers

LOL boxers!!! Well, I did punch out a lot of other kids when I was a youngster. These days, the only punching that goes on is me imagining punching out the many idiots I encounter during the weekends.:bandit:

Southpaw

Banned
LOL boxers!!! Well, I did punch out a lot of other kids when I was a youngster. These days, the only punching that goes on is me imagining punching out the many idiots I encounter during the weekends.:bandit:
nice

I found Mars to be nice in Earth signs. Having the planet of drive and war in the signs most attached to the physical world is a good thing imo.

catastrophe

I don't give credence to "progressed" charts- I only take in natal charts in consideration. Your Pluto is in 2nd house which tends to make you very obsessive over material possession as well as self-worth. 2nd house is NOT a hidden house and since Pluto sits in there, you actually reveal your Plutonian side when it comes to "things," literally. That's probably why people might see you coming off authoritarian when it comes to doing "things."

Just curious.. what orb allowance are you giving with this analyzation?

M

may28gemini

nice

I found Mars to be nice in Earth signs. Having the planet of drive and war in the signs most attached to the physical world is a good thing imo.

LOL i like people with earth mars too. we do seem to be a bit more realistic bound than the other elements.

M

may28gemini

Just curious.. what orb allowance are you giving with this analyzation?

i don't do orbs or any sort of "textbook" interpretations of astrology. i'm usually right in my assessments but i don't pinpoint exact coordinates, orbs, degrees, etc. to say "i'm right because of this this and this." that's so virgo mercury and i'm gemini mercury.