Marriage prediction

tatiana12

Hello, i am 25 and single for a long time. Sometimes I am worried about the fact that I will never be married, I am a person who loves family life and children ... But I can not enter into a relationship, whenever I like someone he is the wrong person or it happens at the wrong time . I have also experienced infidelity, I am very disappointed ...
January 12, 1996
Bitola, North Macedonia

creativei

Its unwritten law in astrology that virgo moon or virgo asc first half of life suffers that too hasta chitra nakshatras suffers lot . since they are born in malefic dasa first mars 7yrs rahu 18yrs they suffer much in life from poverty to relationship problems to physical sexual abuses and scandal they experience all mostly they fall for married guy or ill reputed guy . but after malefic dasa over they realize their mistake and turn into good citizen . for kany rasi or lagna mars is worst enemy he owns 8th house , and 8th house has all anti social things , since you are girl it gave you wrong relationships . your sex appeal is also reason for that , most of the sex workers are kanya only they radiate hyper sexual charm that guys cant resists . for them being in relationship is very important they cant resists carnal desires .

coming to your issue you have 7th lord in 8th 2nd lord in 6th . ketu in 7th as per moon sign . moon rahu conjunction gives mental related issues , stubborn anti social thoughts , fears too . venus in 8th is not good for fruitful relationships , it takes you towards wrong abusive relationships you too attracted only those kinds of things only . you are currently undergoing rahu dasa its placed in 3rd with asc lord this gives health issues changes in attitudes fear factors , get into relationship without thinking . more you are obessive in relationship much ketu in 7th spoils that , it shows reality of life . only after undergoing many wrong relationships you finally get settled in life . only after 30 you get stable reliable long lasting one if you go now you get only repeated shots , sat gets matured at the age of 32. so wait til that . atleast for 29 . sat is karmic planet it teaches hard lesson in life . it will be helpful for life experience .

there is no chance of marriage now its long way to go better concentrate in studies or profession . only after 2027 you get married if you do before that it will break for sure ,you only get disappointed . husband will be well to do you get all material comforts from him . he may be connected to medical line or legal line . whatever it is he will be influential in his job .

so this is what your chart says . if you try to change the fate then you only get blows . better wait and lead happy life than getting hurry and facing disgrace .

tatiana12

Its unwritten law in astrology that virgo moon or virgo asc first half of life suffers that too hasta chitra nakshatras suffers lot . since they are born in malefic dasa first mars 7yrs rahu 18yrs they suffer much in life from poverty to relationship problems to physical sexual abuses and scandal they experience all mostly they fall for married guy or ill reputed guy . but after malefic dasa over they realize their mistake and turn into good citizen . for kany rasi or lagna mars is worst enemy he owns 8th house , and 8th house has all anti social things , since you are girl it gave you wrong relationships . your sex appeal is also reason for that , most of the sex workers are kanya only they radiate hyper sexual charm that guys cant resists . for them being in relationship is very important they cant resists carnal desires .

coming to your issue you have 7th lord in 8th 2nd lord in 6th . ketu in 7th as per moon sign . moon rahu conjunction gives mental related issues , stubborn anti social thoughts , fears too . venus in 8th is not good for fruitful relationships , it takes you towards wrong abusive relationships you too attracted only those kinds of things only . you are currently undergoing rahu dasa its placed in 3rd with asc lord this gives health issues changes in attitudes fear factors , get into relationship without thinking . more you are obessive in relationship much ketu in 7th spoils that , it shows reality of life . only after undergoing many wrong relationships you finally get settled in life . only after 30 you get stable reliable long lasting one if you go now you get only repeated shots , sat gets matured at the age of 32. so wait til that . atleast for 29 . sat is karmic planet it teaches hard lesson in life . it will be helpful for life experience .

there is no chance of marriage now its long way to go better concentrate in studies or profession . only after 2027 you get married if you do before that it will break for sure ,you only get disappointed . husband will be well to do you get all material comforts from him . he may be connected to medical line or legal line . whatever it is he will be influential in his job .

so this is what your chart says . if you try to change the fate then you only get blows . better wait and lead happy life than getting hurry and facing disgrace .
I was looking for at least a serious relationship :crying:

creativei

I was looking for at least a serious relationship :crying:

Ahaa fair desire but what to do planets are against you , even for fun you wont get those .. just wait . continue your romantic adventure by the end of 2026 you will find true partner . its not bad in exploring relationships you become love guru :biggrin::biggrin:

astrologymagic

It is now a favourable time to get married between now and up to Jan-2022. After Jan-2022, you will enter in the Rahu-Venus period till Jan-2025. So, there is sufficient time to find someone and get married since Venus also ensures marriage.

However, there will be occasional phases in your married life which will be troublesome. Be cautious about it and take necessary precautions and wise decisions when you sense trouble, things will be fine.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

Tauro98

Ahaa fair desire but what to do planets are against you , even for fun you wont get those .. just wait . continue your romantic adventure by the end of 2026 you will find true partner . its not bad in exploring relationships you become love guru :biggrin::biggrin:
What will you predict for me? I was born on 24th April 1998 at 1:30 a.m. I struggle alot in relationships as I attract playboys always, mostly are Capricorn guys. What do you think will I ever find a loyal guy?