Are me and my exbf get back together?

Emeraldstar99

I will pick 7th house for my ex for him being important intimate relationship( we are still intimate)
There is Sun getting closer to sextile my Saturn. Interesting that moon is in my first in a saturnian sign( my ruler) I think it will turn out good?

bWWVDPS

ElenaJ

Moon is void of course, and the ascendent is in a late degree, all saying that nothing much will change.
Sun approaches sextile to Saturn, your significator, so yes, you will be together.

Emeraldstar99

Moon is void of course, and the ascendent is in a late degree, all saying that nothing much will change.
Sun approaches sextile to Saturn, your significator, so yes, you will be together.

What does void of course moon conjuncting my ascendant in my question mean?

What is the impediment signified by moon in that state?

besitos

probably yes to your question, so what did you mean by back together? seems like you meant the former.

so for my own reading, yes doesn't seem like there is anything bad - no bad reception between sun and saturn, and you are strong in your sign and he is not weak in his (ie, you are able to enter in a relationship in a stable personal space). Moon being void may mean there isn't opportunity to spark the situation but it will change signs and perhaps this points to a better set of circumstances.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

What does void of course moon conjuncting my ascendant in my question mean?

What is the impediment signified by moon in that state?

The moon traces the activity that will take place, or that took place in the past. When it makes no more aspects before leaving the sign it is in, it usually indicates no activity, that is, nothing happening.

The position of the moon in horary indicates what is on your mind, in this case you are thinking about yourself.

rafaella

I will pick 7th house for my ex for him being important intimate relationship( we are still intimate)
There is Sun getting closer to sextile my Saturn. Interesting that moon is in my first in a saturnian sign( my ruler) I think it will turn out good?

bWWVDPS

You say you are still intimate then you ask if you will get back together? Is this 'friends with benefits' situation here?

I'm not seeing any change to the situation. There is not reception between the significators. The aspect between Sun/Saturn is useless. Moon is void and when Moon is void nothing much happens.

tikana

You say you are still intimate then you ask if you will get back together? Is this 'friends with benefits' situation here?

I'm not seeing any change to the situation. There is not reception between the significators. The aspect between Sun/Saturn is useless. Moon is void and when Moon is void nothing much happens.

it is 1/7 aspect
interestingly enough both are interested in mars.
moon hates sun (emotionally she rejects him)