Synastry between me and an ex who always comes back...

MMD1990

Very curious to know if we were really compatible. And maybe some insight into why he cant let go completely. Thanks!

MMD1990

oops forgot to post the chart! here it is!

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 52

LeoCassandra

I think your post will be moved to 'read my chart'... I dont see degrees:pinched: however you've got very binding moon/saturn conjunction. Im seeing also mars/pluto opposition.

LeoCassandra

Your moon is also conjunct his uranus. He's for you exciting and at the same time mature(school and fun times:p) DW pluto square sun:pinched:Both of you want to have an 'upper hand' in this relationship. I can see a lot of trines:biggrin: and thats good:tongue: Saturn conjunct moon is like a glue...mostly:bandit:

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Its the multiple pluto aspects IMO re the not letting go. As for being compatible only you and him know this and if you were happy enough or not

I also think astro.com should include the degrees in their synastry charts or at least have a table on the bottom of the chart as they do in natal charts

MMD1990

Your moon is also conjunct his uranus. He's for you exciting and at the same time mature(school and fun times:p) DW pluto square sun:pinched:Both of you want to have an 'upper hand' in this relationship. I can see a lot of trines:biggrin: and thats good:tongue: Saturn conjunct moon is like a glue...mostly:bandit:

Thanks for the post! Thats very true but of us want to take the lead but thats when the most conflict would start.

MMD1990

Its the multiple pluto aspects IMO re the not letting go. As for being compatible only you and him know this and if you were happy enough or not

I also think astro.com should include the degrees in their synastry charts or at least have a table on the bottom of the chart as they do in natal charts

I tried and tried to get the degrees on my chart but Im not sure what Im doing wrong so I just posted a chart with all the aspects separately above. and Thanks for the post!

*emma*

Banned
I tried and tried to get the degrees on my chart but Im not sure what Im doing wrong so I just posted a chart with all the aspects separately above. and Thanks for the post!

You werent doing anything wrong, astro.com dont put the degrees on the synastry charts or at least list them on a table under it.
Like you did you have to get the tables separately.

Ive seen lots of relationships with strong pluto aspects and in a way the person never lets go even when its ended and they find a new relationship.

The mitigating stuff on how good it can be and not be an abusive or destructive ultimately relationship is the soft and supportive aspects between the two. the attachment seems to have expired so i cant see.

Do you still harbour hope or is it just reminiscing and meditating

MMD1990

You werent doing anything wrong, astro.com dont put the degrees on the synastry charts or at least list them on a table under it.
Like you did you have to get the tables separately.

Ive seen lots of relationships with strong pluto aspects and in a way the person never lets go even when its ended and they find a new relationship.

The mitigating stuff on how good it can be and not be an abusive or destructive ultimately relationship is the soft and supportive aspects between the two. the attachment seems to have expired so i cant see.

Do you still harbour hope or is it just reminiscing and meditating

I used to think about him and I getting back together alot but that stopped a while ago. Now he's the one who cant let go of the past.

heres the link
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ct5zfilea9SCAA-u1351473942/astro_61gw_01_02_max_j.82262.8036.pdf