Need Help - Progeny/children Question

dhanush

Attached are the charts of mine and my wife. We are married since 2002, we had premature twins in Oct 2005 who could not survive. Since then my wife is unable to conceive.

Please advice use if we will be having children ? if so when ?

I have given the birth date and time and also attached the chart.

My Details:

DOB & TIME: 25/09/1974, 03:15AM
PLACE: HYDERABAD, India

My Wife:

DOB & TIME: 22/07/1979, 00:05AM
PLACE: Kagaznagar, India

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 33
  • My Wifes Chart.gif
    My Wifes Chart.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

GeraniumSA

I can't quite put my finger on what in your charts makes me say this, but it may be that you are trying too hard to have a boy when a girl may be what is possible. If your heart is not open to having a girl instead of a boy then you may be missing out on opportunities.

To me, your wife's chart looks like a flower, able to have a child. It is your chart that is more complex and may be holding up the prospects.

In any case, you BOTH need physical exams by qualified doctors. The fact that she got pregnant once indicates that her parts are probably functional. Often times treatments are tried first on the husband because he is easier to treat. Some treatments are used on both husband and wife. At this point, after 6 years, it's past time to see medical professionals. Good Luck!

dhanush

Thanks for your reply and it is greatly appreciated. Your reply definitely gives us hope.

At this juncture we do not have any preference of having a boy or a girl. I would be interested to know what made you to infer about our preference. Our twins who could not survive in 2005 were girls.

We are consulting good medical professionals here and my wife is getting treatment now. Hoping for positive things soon.

Thanks again.

I can't quite put my finger on what in your charts makes me say this, but it may be that you are trying too hard to have a boy when a girl may be what is possible. If your heart is not open to having a girl instead of a boy then you may be missing out on opportunities.

To me, your wife's chart looks like a flower, able to have a child. It is your chart that is more complex and may be holding up the prospects.

In any case, you BOTH need physical exams by qualified doctors. The fact that she got pregnant once indicates that her parts are probably functional. Often times treatments are tried first on the husband because he is easier to treat. Some treatments are used on both husband and wife. At this point, after 6 years, it's past time to see medical professionals. Good Luck!