Is he sincerely interested... or playing with me.

KatyaVelikaya

I went on a second date with someone tonight. There was no physical flirting throughout, although the conversation was very active and engaging. I felt like it was two air signs even tho he's actually a Scorpio...anyway I was liking him but at the end of the night he gave a kiss that I was not ready for and felt to me quite out of place. By that I mean the behavior that preceded it all evening was very ...respectful and above board and serious -- and since this guy is farily new, i was fine with that and thought it would continue in the same level. But the going for the jugular part at the end== it felt aggressive and left me confused and liking him less (if that makes any sense). In other words -- his actions seem inconsistent to me.

Is he sincerely interested?

*Amended to add: I just realized the Asc is less than 3 degrees so it's "too early to tell". I am going to repost another chart later. iF there's anything valid in this one, i am interested in hearing it.

Attachments

• IsHeSincerelyINterestedOrPLaying.jpg
    IsHeSincerelyINterestedOrPLaying.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

I have only read that if the Sun is ill-dignified, it signifies untrustworthiness;
and if Mars is ill-dignified, it certifies someone not to be trusted.
And Saturn, same thing.

But I can't tell if something is ill- or well- dignified. And he, by the way, being Scorpio, is a water sign but we have rather intelligent conversation so he doesnt feel as slippery as some other pisceans i've dated.

Here is the new chart:

Attachments

• IsHeSincerelyIntersted2.jpg
    IsHeSincerelyIntersted2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Serendipity

The reason an ascendant is in early degrees is because the situation has not fully developed yet so it's too early to tell or ask the question. Posting another chart 20 mins. later is not going to help.

KatyaVelikaya

Hi Serendipity --

Ohhhh. I thought it was a matter of just reasking to get a later Ascendant. OK oops. Thanks - I just learned something.

I have thought about the date all day today and I do not like how it ended, it just feels off to me -- it DOES feel to me like he's insincere or a player. I dont feel OK accepting another date if he asks...