MOST Unusual NATAL chart i have ever seen !

wilsontc

Staff member
node, to Gemini

Gemini,

You said:
...i have come across this Unusual (donno this word is appropriate but quite different from what i have seen, here and around everywhere else)...Any suggestions/advise you have for the chart bearer.

The thing I haven't yet seen mentioned is that this person's :northnode: (future goals) is on their Descendant (others) and is FAR away from the focus of their planets. This indicate this person has to step WAY outside their "comfort zone" in order to do the necessary connecting with others in their life. Focusing on themselves is VERY easy to do but ultimately won't help them develop in their life.

Developing,

Tim

P.S. Glad you like the basic astrology website! :)

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

Re: node, to Gemini

Well actually , that was what i was about to ask (about north node) bcoz i just read on another thread, you mentioned the same as that chart also has similar north node isolated (in a not so aggregated bundle chart).

"outside their "comfort zone" to do the necessary connecting with others in their life"
Can you elaborate? and any more links about it?

Thanks

P.S. Waybread did mention about it a a bit, above.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
only the person knows for certain, to Gemini

Gemini,

You said:
"outside their "comfort zone" to do the necessary connecting with others in their life" Can you elaborate? and any more links about it?

This is something that only the chart owner would know for certain. There would be a strong connection to themselves and doing things for themselves...but ultimately a sense that something was "missing" somehow. That "missing" something is the need to connect with others (indicated by the :northnode: on the Descendant).

Connectively,

Tim

UniqueOrWeirdGemini

Re: only the person knows for certain, to Gemini

See, what i have heard(read actually) is ascendant is about what we have got , the qualities (kinda innate) and descendant is what we got to work for. (qualities we need to acquire). What exactly is north node about? is it about others?

this is what waybread wrote
If you count chiron as a planet [some astrologers do and some don't] then this chart would be called a "bucket", with Chiron as the handle. In either case, Chiron and the NN clustered around the DC suggest that this person's growth and wisdom will come through other people; either through service to them [6th house] or in long-term relationships [7th house.]
Probably he mentioned of 6th or 7th bcoz NN is just about to enter 7th. May be in this case 7th house Relationships is what the person is MAINLY "missing".

Can you also gimme some good links giving info about NN at descendant?
Thanks

This is the chart of someone who is inordinately concerned about their weight. She is prone to violent reactions, and is also obsessed with cleaning little pieces of trash around the house. It makes it impossible for anyone to live with her. This person will most likely end up alone

Rayek

I see your chart and raise you a Scorpio.

This is one my ex boyfriend's chart, who also happens to be a good friend. And by far the strangest person I have EVER met.

There is not a single word that comes out of his mouth that isn't a lie (but not in a mean way). He is manipulative and can see straight into people even if he doesn't actually understand what he sees. He's a communications major who has done absolutely nothing with his life, and can accurately be described as a bum with a slight napoleon complex.

The best example of his personality would come from my second meeting of him (the first time I met him we stood around and discussed hentai anime even though neither of us knew each other)... He got hired at the place I was working, the first time he met my manager he walked up to her and said, "If I stuck my finger in my eye and then put it in your coffee, I wonder if you would still drink it."

Attachments

• astro_w2at_04_test3_hp.60973.28385.gif
    astro_w2at_04_test3_hp.60973.28385.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 56

mianfei

My planets are gathered in Capricorn and Scorpio.Don't know if my chart counts.Except for Saturn which is in Aquarius everything else(6 planets) are in Capricorn(3 planets)in Scorpio.
I also have Capricorn Asc and Scorpio MC.
Thought I should let you know.
That is noteworthy!

Although there are numerous cases (and this list is not complete as I have not thoroughly checked)
  • December 1664 (in Gemini, Capricorn and Aquarius)
  • early March 1714 (Taurus, Virgo and Pisces)
  • September 1715 (Taurus, Virgo and Sagittarius)
  • November 1803 (Libra, Scorpio and Pisces)
  • December 1817 (Gemini, Sagittarius and Pisces)
  • May 1881 (Taurus, Virgo and Pisces)
  • October 1893 (Gemini, Libra and Scorpio)
  • early June 1895 (Gemini, Cancer and Scorpio)
  • February 1914 (Aquarius, Gemini and Cancer)
  • November 1983 (Virgo, Scorpio and Sagittarius)
  • November 1984 (Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn)
  • May 2052 (Gemini, Virgo and Pisces)
when all planets have been in three signs, I have never seen an actual horoscope where all planets along with Ascendant and Midheaven have been in just three signs. For four days in November 1803, all planets but Pluto were in Libra or Scorpio, and one can have Scorpio Ascendant and Libra Midheaven if born north of 57°N – though fewer than ten actual charts featuring Scorpio Ascendant and Libra Midheaven can be found in the major astrology databases

Last edited:

192enoch

Birth chart contains a Grand Fixed Cross and a dharmodaya aka tetrahedron. Navamsa contains a crossed dharmodaya aka Star of David.

Attachments

• navamsa DK.jpg
    navamsa DK.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 30