a lot of people playing the blame game, related to transits?

Theo

Banned
Re: a lot of people playing the blame game, related to trans

milkywaygirl said:
i dont really know anything about transits and how they affect a chart, if anyone has any resources or links they can post with some info about that it would be appreciated!

anyway, within the last 24 hours i have had a total of 3 people blame me for things that are really obviously not my fault; in one situation a person who i was actually trying to help and had only the best of intentions towards, accused me of turning his old friends against him (all i did was facilitate a dialogue between them all because the friends were getting very angry with his behaviour and i thought they should just talk about it in a nonconfrontational manner before it got out of hand). in another situation a couple people got very angry at me because one of them betrayed the others trust by telling me something they should have kept to themselves, but somehow everything is my fault.

i feel pretty ambivalent towards both situations as its obvious to me that all these people are just looking for someone to blame because they dont want to take responsibility for their own actions.

but is this indicated in the transits that i am currently experiencing? is there more blame to come? i am hoping not as its been pretty unpleasant dealing with all these people screaming at me.

my birthday is feb 27 1979, toronto canada, approx 1246am

Hi Milkywaygirl,

What you experienced is called "projection" - and usually, it is immature people who do this to others when they cannot allow their egos to face what are their own issues. It is common in astrological practice when working with clients to have people face their own problems by reflecting back their own projection of "the problem" onto another - ususally the more mature person.

Transits will play a large role, but as always, remember that under positive or negative transits, the results are always a test of character - meaning that you will see what really underlies a person's character by how they handle situations where they have to be honest.

Remind those who are blaming you to focus on the primary, and not go about projecting - using you as a sounding board, then when you become engaged in trying to help - then turning and blaming you. That is immature, and out of hand. Remind them. If they don't like it - so what? Friends are there to help, and sometimes, confront.

Like the old song goes: sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind, in the right meansure, cruel to be kind, it's a very good sign, cruel to be kind, means that I love you, baby, you've got to cruel to be kind.

Frisiangal

Hi,
I study the effect of Black Moon Lilith in a chart which, amongst many other things, has shown itself as a deep inner feeling towards taking the blame and/or feeling responsible for that which it did not instigate or was its fault. So your post interested me regarding your feelings.....a sense of feeling wronged?.... in that area. It was, therefore, intriguing to see your natal Saturn on 10* 42' Virgo in your 3rd house, whilst transiting Black Moon Lilith reached this position last Saturday weekend.

Your natal BML is on 15 degr. Leo, which could give you an inner strength that refuses to feel dominated or, as a Pisces Sun, allows yourself to submit to domination until you find it no longer acceptable and stand up for yourself and your actions (especially with the clarity offeered by the recent Tr. Neptune opposition). Others may feel one or the other in you and act accordingly, as it effects their own sense of dominance and Self.
Saturn in Virgo represents the actual 3rd house event upon which you felt drawn to act (BML), but transiting BML conjunct Saturn is placing the Virgo mistake/ error/ fault, and sense of responsibility upon you. Virgo has a reputation for meddling and interfering, not too subtley attempted, and possibly where it is not required or wanted. Your good and well-meant intentions, in true BML fashion, have not been seen in that light but as 'bad'', 'wrong' and 'unacceptable' by the persons whose responsibility it was (not) to take the action required to solve a difficult situation. Their reaction towards your own action is therefore understandable, although it may be unfounded, not right and comes hard.

By coincidence, in the 'general chat' section of this forum Draco opened a thread about personal mottoes, to which I added a post. Something a Japanese gentleman one said has always remained with me. You might care to read it..........I have BML in Virgo !!!

You have a Cancer Ascendant which might also tend to make you feel easily hurt. You meant well, remember that. As long as YOU don't blame yourself for acting as you did. If the event has taught you something about yourself that you failed to recognise existed, then the experience has not been for nothing :wink:

F.

Frisiangal

Draco said:
Okay,

So we've all done it with the 'debug' demon goin' on, but 5 times must be a record!! :lol:

Draco :)

And the worst thing is, that when seeing the 5 posts (I had copied and pasted), the apology post I sent never reached the board. :roll:

I shall zend diz ownlee vunce ! :lol:

F.

Lapis

milkywaygirl,

This has been a very strong theme of late and I believe it's only going to increase with the constant amping-up of cosmic energies in general.

Theo had some great words of wisdom about the art of "Projecting" and how 'Others' project their unresolved **** onto us. As the cosmic energies just keep increasing each week, all imbalances in all of us are simply going to continue feeling larger and heavier, to the point where we'll either finally deal with and transmute them or we'll continue to project and therefore remain fragmented beings. There's a huge planetary process of 'separating the wheat from the chaff' going on energetically and it's only going to get stronger between today and 12-21-2012.

I'd suggest that you be wise and take whatever personal teachings were for YOU through this nasty projection from other people. Then, tell them you won't be carrying any of their negative unresolved "issues", for any reason. Be strong and good luck.

Frisiangal

milkywaygirl said:
One thing I wanted to mention though is that i think you may be looking at the wrong chart as my ascendant is scorpio and i have saturn in virgo in conjunction with the beginning of my 10th house.

TRUE :cry: I took 12.45 as p.m. Duh ! :oops:
But the link from transiting BML with Saturn remains the same.
Thanks for putting me right.

F.