read my chart please!

devilmaycare

Can someone give me general information about my friendships?
here is my chart info
21 feb 2004
12.16 pm
Ankara

Last edited:

GemGirl

Can someone give me general information about my friendships?
here is my chart info
21 feb 2004
12.16 pm
Ankara

Hey I don't know much about astrology but I hate it when I post stuff and no-one replies. It just makes me feel like no-one gives a hoot about me and I didn't want you to feel that way and I saw your post also got shifted. I don't know why they do that or what it means.

You have your Taurus NN, Taurus Mars and Aries Venus in 11H of friendship Your Jupiter trines NN, Mars conjunct NN, Moon sextile NN, All in 11H. I don't want to say too much because I don't know a hell of a lot about reading the chart any further than that. What I could maybe guess is that your NN being where you are heading in this lifetime, your soul's journey and what you have to learn through friendships are maybe tied to your life journey helping you along the way?

I hope someone else with the skill and knowledge you need to interpret a chart might chime in and tell me I have no idea and let you know some more enabling both of us to learn.

Good luck!!!

aquarius7000

Hey I don't know much about astrology but I hate it when I post stuff and no-one replies. It just makes me feel like no-one gives a hoot about me and I didn't want you to feel that way and I saw your post also got shifted. I don't know why they do that or what it means.
This is a *free* site, where nobody is obliged to respond to anyone. One can only demand responses and readings when one is paying for them. Sounds harsh, but true.

Those that get responses get lucky. Luck is never equally distributed.

In order to get responses, one must also provide others with a chart and not expect them to make the effort of pulling one.
Also, it is better to have a clear cut question about a particular area of life - like career or "friendships" - as Devil has done here, instead of a completely subjective and open question like - read my chart.

devilmaycare

You have your Taurus NN, Taurus Mars and Aries Venus in 11H of friendship Your Jupiter trines NN, Mars conjunct NN, Moon sextile NN, All in 11H. I don't want to say too much because I don't know a hell of a lot about reading the chart any further than that. What I could maybe guess is that your NN being where you are heading in this lifetime, your soul's journey and what you have to learn through friendships are maybe tied to your life journey helping you along the way?

I hope someone else with the skill and knowledge you need to interpret a chart might chime in and tell me I have no idea and let you know some more enabling both of us to learn.

Good luck!!!

Thanks for your reply yes I did get anxious when nobody seemed to care it is good to know someone does!

devilmaycare

This is a *free* site, where nobody is obliged to respond to anyone. One can only demand responses and readings when one is paying for them. Sounds harsh, but true.

In order to get responses, one must also provide others with a chart and not expect them to make the effort of pulling one.
Also, it is better to have a clear cut question about a particular area of life - like career or "friendships" - as Devil has done here, instead of a completely subjective and open question like - read my chart.

I will pay attention to it. Thanks.

GemGirl

Thankyou Aquarius7000 yeah I know it's a free site and no-one is obligated but when I see a post and no-one answers I just wished I could help but I don't know much about astrology. I learn so much by reading answers and so I didn't want another Junior member like Devil feeling like his post didn't matter. It's just how I've felt at times. It's no dig at the site or members just wanted to show some support somehow. Thanks for replying :happy:

aquarius7000

Thankyou Aquarius7000 yeah I know it's a free site and no-one is obligated but when I see a post and no-one answers I just wished I could help but I don't know much about astrology. I learn so much by reading answers and so I didn't want another Junior member like Devil feeling like his post didn't matter. It's just how I've felt at times. It's no dig at the site or members just wanted to show some support somehow. Thanks for replying :happy:
That is a good approach, and obviously it would be best if all questions received answers, but sometimes there are such frivolous questions that people lose interest. Other times, the charts are missing, which means the person wanting to respond will first need to input 5mins to create a chart. Therefore always better to provide all the materials and make it as easy and appealing for others to respond.

Astro.com is a free website from which you can easily pull your chart, save it on your desktop and then attach it to your post as a thumbnail.