Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

Hkk

Account Closed
Does having Pluto in the first give you sex appeal? What if your venus is in the 3rd and you look hot. Does Venus make a difference? YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

Zora

Account Closed
Does having Pluto in the first give you sex appeal? What if your venus is in the 3rd and you look hot. Does Venus make a difference? YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

I could add an example from my girlfriend, I know for sure that men were fascinated from her sex-appeal, and run after her immediately. She had a leo rising, pluto as ruler of 5th house (sexuality) in her 2nd house- physical body house, and venus in libra in 3rd house.

Hkk

Account Closed
I could add an example from my girlfriend, I know for sure that men were fascinated from her sex-appeal, and run after her immediately. She had a leo rising, pluto as ruler of 5th house (sexuality) in her 2nd house- physical body house, and venus in libra in 3rd house.

Do you think it was the Venus, Pluto or combination that gave her that appeal?

ElenaJ

Venus as beauty is involved, but you also need connections with sexual energy from mars, and fascination from Uranus.
There should also be a connection of these planets wth the ascendent, preferably an easy aspect like trine or sextile.
Venus and Uranus trine ascendent, or mars with Uranus, again connecting to the ascendent. The ascendent gives a way for others to view the energy, it shouldn't remain hidden.

Zora

Account Closed
Do you think it was the Venus, Pluto or combination that gave her that appeal?

I think it was more pluto- as he ruled her 5th house- house of life energy, sexuality/and sex for fun. Pluto in second was the physical intense tempting attractive radiance she had and was born with. Transported and strengthened and shown by venus in 3rd.

Ruler of 5th in 2nd house is called "the object of desire" constellation.

- Oh- I forgot to tell- she had sun pluto conjunct in 2nd house -

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I think it was more pluto- as he ruled her 5th house- house of life energy, sexuality/and sex for fun. Pluto in second was the physical intense tempting attractive radiance she had and was born with. Transported and strengthened and shown by venus in 3rd.

Ruler of 5th in 2nd house is called "the object of desire" constellation.

- Oh- I forgot to tell- she had sun pluto conjunct in 2nd house -
Wow she sounds beautiful 😍great interpretation

Hkk

Account Closed
Venus as beauty is involved, but you also need connections with sexual energy from mars, and fascination from Uranus.
There should also be a connection of these planets wth the ascendent, preferably an easy aspect like trine or sextile.
Venus and Uranus trine ascendent, or mars with Uranus, again connecting to the ascendent. The ascendent gives a way for others to view the energy, it shouldn't remain hidden.

Thank you makes sense 🌟

Hkk

Account Closed
So what does Pluto in libra rising with Saturn and Jupiter do if your Venus is in 3rd? Any views? Any interpretations?

love-thinking

So I think I have this figured out so bear with me here.

I'm using vedic as well as western techniques here so bear with me.

One thing to remember sex appeal and beauty usually coincides but not always but I don't know how strong sex appeal without beauty is but I do know what beauty with sex appeal looks like and I've researched this.

For one to be generally beautiful, venus needs to be on the asc, OR as the highest degree planet, OR conjunct the highest degree planet in the chart, or needs to be the asc lord. Venus aspecting the asc is also pretty good.

Neptune can also be very beautiful but I've seen this changes the appearance though surgery, enhancements etc like Marilyn monroe or kim or kylie kardashian.

Now a very beautiful woman will have venus(if her asc lord or highest degree planet) exalted, or in a friend's sign, OR another planet that is either the asc lord or the highest degree planet exalted or in a good sign.

An extremely beautiful woman will have libra and scorpio involved somehow when it comes to their asc lord or their highest degree planet or asc.

Now if you want an extremely beautiful woman with sex appeal, moon in scorpio woman always stand out. I'll name them if you want me to: they've all been it girls: Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Taylor, Margot Robbie, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Mila Kunis, Adriana Lima.

What do all these women have in common? Yes they are pretty but so are lots of hollywood women, but they were all considered IT girls at some point in their own ways.

Now Adriana Lima has all these things in her chart.

She is a pisces asc, with venus trine her asc, and jupiter(the ruler of her asc) is in libra. For sex appeal, she's good moon in scorpio as well.

Other 8th house, scorpio, libra, taurus, pluto, and even mars will make for some sex appeal and will probably contribute to the persona of the person. But I've never ever seen any aspect that outshines everyone in sex appeal like moon in scorpio. I personally think neptune people are extremely attractive and I also heard mars conjunct neptune also really causes magnetism. (bradley cooper and ryan gosling has this) Probably because it's a water planet with a firey planet which mimics how scorpio is born. Which brings me to my final point which is I do think the way you carry yourself and your persona you exhibit can make you more enchanting.

Mercury as asc lord or highest degree planet can make someone attractive but I feel like venus is beauty and sex appeal put together and it usually gives a very provocative look. But unlike venus, mercury as highest degree planet, or on the asc or asc lord never really have to get worried about gaining weight or looking old.

Unlike venus, it stays thin and young. And unlike neptune, it's actually beautiful and doesn't enhance itself through tricks.

I'll link you up with two videos I think you'll find interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk

This is a video about "How sexy you are according to astrology" by astrolada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo&t=257s
This is also a general over view of how planets look like but shorter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ikn2hBmltU
This is general overview how planets will look like.

Wanted to add that lunar mansions (nakshatras) also affect appearance and sex appeal.

Hkk

Account Closed
So I think I have this figured out so bear with me here.

I'm using vedic as well as western techniques here so bear with me.

One thing to remember sex appeal and beauty usually coincides but not always but I don't know how strong sex appeal without beauty is but I do know what beauty with sex appeal looks like and I've researched this.

For one to be generally beautiful, venus needs to be on the asc, OR as the highest degree planet, OR conjunct the highest degree planet in the chart, or needs to be the asc lord. Venus aspecting the asc is also pretty good.

Neptune can also be very beautiful but I've seen this changes the appearance though surgery, enhancements etc like Marilyn monroe or kim or kylie kardashian.

Now a very beautiful woman will have venus(if her asc lord or highest degree planet) exalted, or in a friend's sign, OR another planet that is either the asc lord or the highest degree planet exalted or in a good sign.

An extremely beautiful woman will have libra and scorpio involved somehow when it comes to their asc lord or their highest degree planet or asc.

Now if you want an extremely beautiful woman with sex appeal, moon in scorpio woman always stand out. I'll name them if you want me to: they've all been it girls: Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Taylor, Margot Robbie, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Mila Kunis, Adriana Lima.

What do all these women have in common? Yes they are pretty but so are lots of hollywood women, but they were all considered IT girls at some point in their own ways.

Now Adriana Lima has all these things in her chart.

She is a pisces asc, with venus trine her asc, and jupiter(the ruler of her asc) is in libra. For sex appeal, she's good moon in scorpio as well.

Other 8th house, scorpio, libra, taurus, pluto, and even mars will make for some sex appeal and will probably contribute to the persona of the person. But I've never ever seen any aspect that outshines everyone in sex appeal like moon in scorpio. I personally think neptune people are extremely attractive and I also heard mars conjunct neptune also really causes magnetism. (bradley cooper and ryan gosling has this) Probably because it's a water planet with a firey planet which mimics how scorpio is born. Which brings me to my final point which is I do think the way you carry yourself and your persona you exhibit can make you more enchanting.

Mercury as asc lord or highest degree planet can make someone attractive but I feel like venus is beauty and sex appeal put together and it usually gives a very provocative look. But unlike venus, mercury as highest degree planet, or on the asc or asc lord never really have to get worried about gaining weight or looking old.

Unlike venus, it stays thin and young. And unlike neptune, it's actually beautiful and doesn't enhance itself through tricks.

I'll link you up with two videos I think you'll find interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk

This is a video about "How sexy you are according to astrology" by astrolada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo&t=257s
This is also a general over view of how planets look like but shorter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ikn2hBmltU
This is general overview how planets will look like.

Wanted to add that lunar mansions (nakshatras) also affect appearance and sex appeal.

Good stuff x thanks for your insights x Venus dominating the charts

helike13

And what about men? What makes them attractive and appealing?

I have Mars in Scorpio trine ASC and moon but my Cancer ASC I think ruins everything..... :(

I have Black Moon Lilith conjuncts MC in Pisces trine my ASC and Moon.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
You don’t need to type subscribing P! You have already added Your insights etc on here and this auto gets you subscribed 😍

Lykanized

I’ve been told I have an erotic, sexual vibe. I have bars in first and Pluto in 3rd. Venus in 10th. Perhaps Aries 8th linked to my first house? I don’t thing those placements particularly speak for that sexual vibe. It may be aspects. If you wanna see my chart, I can post it. I admit too I will tease hardcore in relationships, but those comments about the sexual vibe were outside that context
Hmm, Uranus and Neptune connect to my ascendant as does Pluto slightly, all easy aspects
2nd house Libra with Jupiter ?
Uranus dnd Neptune in my 5th?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ive got venus and mars conjunct pluto, i attract bad boys, and also sexual predators.

Having sex appeal is not so nice sometimes. Well actually with my chart it doesn't help that asteroid nessus is square the stellium conjunction.