Moon conjunct Psych & Dejanira

GuyWithWeirdChart

How would you interpret Moon conjunct/parallel to Psych and conjunct Dejanira in my chart? My moon is also parallel to my Descendant.

NCmpOKT.gif

R0b0tarnus

Googled this and found out that Psyche conjunct Dejanira could have good insight into victimhood! In your case this insight is most likely to be psychological, intuitive and emotional. You may even be a psychic! The asteroids and your Moon are in 9th house near midheaven. Do you feel like a victim of higher teachings or would you have deep need to understand how or why they may enforce victimhood? Do you attract victims in higher education field?
Your Neptune and Uranus are also close so you may have skewed depressive or perhaps idealized yet humanitarian and groundbreaking understanding of dynamics of victimhood already.

North node and Pluto conjunct in late degrees of Scorpio 7th house forming a nice sextile with the above placement might indicate revolutionary healing capacities that benefit both you and your long term partners. You must transform yourself before trying to do that for others though: people with most capacity to heal have equal capacity to sow destruction and chaos!
You may also find yourself lucky working daily on deep research or spiritual transformation.

The squares may indicate inner conflict though, but most of your placements support your natural touch with healing and understanding human psyche. How you use the talent is up to you though!