Why Im feeling rebelious?

LeoCassandra

Since last 2 months i dont know why but I have that I dont give a F**k attitude. And i kinda want raw emotions. Why? Progressed moon went into scorpio? T saturn square N sun?or maybe its an Uranus thing?

Attachments

• astro_52gw_01_hy_2012105.77614.5409.jpg
    astro_52gw_01_hy_2012105.77614.5409.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 39
  • astro_24gw_01_hy_2012105.77266.504.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_hy_2012105.77266.504.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 30

LeoCassandra

OO so it does matter when not personal T planet hits not personal N planet?
Transit Pluto Conjunct Uranus

Rebelliousness and independence are the key issues for this time period. You are impatient and rather reckless at times, and you make abrupt changes in your life. You feel as if you have been following the crowd too long, and you now seek a more spontaneous, responsive, and creative life style.
http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-conjunct-uranus.cfm
Could it have more important matter(trigger) because natal my moon is in conjuction with uranus and uranus is: square asc,trine mars and venus?

hknt99

at the moment pluto trines your venus and mars too, search the info, we both will wait a little bit till pluto conjuncts our moons :smile:
friend of mine leo born in the same year is facing court charges for his rebelious behaviour towards his girlfriend

if you are not in relationship i think this is a good time for you to meet someone :smile:

hope i helped :smile:

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

at the moment pluto trines your venus and mars too, search the info, we both will wait a little bit till pluto conjuncts our moons :smile:
friend of mine leo born in the same year is facing court charges for his rebelious behaviour towards his girlfriend

if you are not in relationship i think this is a good time for you to meet someone :smile:

hope i helped :smile:
Thank you:biggrin: I hope i wont be facing any court charges...:innocent: My venus and mars are also having painful opposition from T chiron:sad: so i dont feel that lovely trine from pluto as much as i would like to:sad: