Saturn Trine Pluto?

stephenseah007

Saturn is conservative , patience. Pluto is subconscious , instincts . This aspect allows for the native to step back and listen

Is attracted and talented with matters related to the psychic occult and magic areas of life and has huge staying power on those subjects

Native may feel that their life is karmic since both Saturn and Pluto are represented by the number 8 which is a karmic no

Gwenyhfair

it depends on houses and other aspects. I have this. pluto is in tenth, that makes my career a to die for - issue. And saturn is in sevent conj sun, which again means all sorts of relationships seems difficult. Or karmic.

There is a positive energy with the trine thou and I think it makes my life a bit easier than it should have been with only saturn conj. sun.

miquar

A trine can show an easy relationship between the planets involved, but as a result there can be a tendency to slip into bad habits which then go unchallenged. The good side of Saturn trine Pluto is an ability to see where existing structures need to be transformed - a capacity to dig deep in confronting one's self-limiting beliefs. But this trine could also dig deep to protect one's existing reality, resulting in controlling tendencies which the native is less likely to question (and life is less likely to challenge) than would be the case with a challenging aspect.

But it would depend on the chart as a whole - personal planets aspecting both Saturn and Pluto, orb of the aspect, how strong the planets are by rulership, and the general attittude of the chart to the kind of determination and heaviness shared by Saturn and Pluto.

*emma*

Banned
Any thoughts of Saturn trining Pluto in the chart?
Just curious! :)

its only relevant on a personal level if either planet is strong and personal in the natal chart otherwise its just a generational influence and something most people deal with in x y z ways

Lin

Yeah...if we are discussing a natal chart, then we would have to know which houses were ruled by Saturn (Capricorn) and Pluto (Scorpio.) Sometimes if there are intercepted signs, Capricorn (or any sign) could be on 2 houses ...which would increase its importance in the chart.

Also, the house is important because Saturn or residing in the eastern side of the chart is different from it residing in the western side of the chart.
Same with Pluto.

So...show us a chart!
LIN

espi3479

In my chart I have Saturn trining Pluto

Pluto in Sagittarius in the 11th house
Saturn Retrogade in Aries in the 3rd house