romance for north node in taurus?

dear_darkness

Hi all,

I have been researching my nodes and really reading up on them, including jan spiller's "astrology of the soul".

This all proved very true, esp the bit about looking to merge with another person to the point when the dependency becomes so serious it requires total trust and things fall apart.

So anyway Spiller states that this merging is not going to be possible in this lifetime, I don't want to believe this. This makes life pointless, as synergy has been my raison d'etre, i have just spent about 2 years on my own, surely i have proved everyone i don't need another person to exist.

Just wondering to what extent this is true and what sort of connection is supposed to be possible.

I'll seriously commit suicide if it turns out I can't get the kind of love i want, i simply refuse to live normally like everyone, this is pointless.

thanks in advance.

Bina

Whether you can have successful relationships or not depends on a lot more factors in your chart than just the North Node in Taurus.

With NN in Taurus you certainly have to learn to stand on your own two feet, but you can also do this within a romantic relationship. Maybe you need to watch out for the tendency to try and loose yourself in another person which can result in a lot of inner and outer chaos.

Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, intimacy and relationships, so North Node in Taurus certainly has lessons to learn about relating and closeness .The house placement of your NN will give further insights into these lessons to be learned. Look to the house and sign position of Venus, it will tell you a lot more about your ability to relate and your patterns in relationships. Many more aspects of your chart will have an influence on this too. :smile:

stephenseah007

North node in house 2 / north node in taurus

Summarily, the areas in which you can work on, would include the following:-

You get your sense of self worth from others – learn to do otherwise! Stop getting involved in other people’s business and simply walk on your own path (especially in the area of spiritual development).

You are on an unending search for an ideal partner and want 200% commitment from your partner, seeking material support from your partner whilst you provide the emotional support (or vice versa), a result of wanting to merge into “one” with your partner. This is not healthy – seek to be “one” with the Self instead!

Tendency to be careless with money – as if someone will always be there to pay off your bills. Take stock of your financial health and you will fare better in life.

You can be quite revengeful especially if you think the other party wants to hurt you. Remember, our thoughts create our experiences – so, if you think the other person will hurt you, your natural pattern is to hurt the other person first (which of course, will elicit a reaction from the other party, thereby “confirming” your suspicions) – totally unfounded and unnecessary! Make a conscious choice to come from a platform of love, and you will build your relationships healthily.

You can be quite judgmental and can have little or no regard for what is sacred to another person. This drives people away.

Mind your own business! Other people must be allowed to make choices that fit with their needs! Remember, one man’s meat is another man’s poison!

You are a crisis magnet and need to develop a sense of loyalty. Learn to accept that there are boundaries - just because you are in a relationship, it does not mean that you "gel" into "one".

Develop self confidence, self-esteem and personal values. Develop patience - timing cannot be controlled and relationships are not instant noodles. Learn to respect the other party's and your own individuality. Learn also to respect the other party’s right of freedom of choice.

Get comfortable with your body. Learn gratitude and learn to forgive.

Insights into your Life Purpose
Become practical in material values and be sensible enough in taking care of the physical body. Feed the body well in order for it to serve you. House 2 also governs what you stand for in life, so with this placement of the North Node, you may well find fulfillment being in service to others (and this could quite possible be a source of income). Exercise temperance in all areas of life (material resources, personal indulgences – personal freedom, spiritual values and sexual practices etc). Balance between the material and spirituality.

dear_darkness

You are on an unending search for an ideal partner and want 200% commitment from your partner, seeking material support from your partner whilst you provide the emotional support (or vice versa), a result of wanting to merge into “one” with your partner. This is not healthy – seek to be “one” with the Self instead!

Tendency to be careless with money – as if someone will always be there to pay off your bills. Take stock of your financial health and you will fare better in life.

You are a crisis magnet and need to develop a sense of loyalty. Learn to accept that there are boundaries - just because you are in a relationship, it does not mean that you "gel" into "one".

Develop self confidence, self-esteem and personal values. Develop patience - timing cannot be controlled and relationships are not instant noodles. Learn to respect the other party's and your own individuality. Learn also to respect the other party’s right of freedom of choice.

thank you very much for your time, stephenseah007. nonetheless i don't feel like these life lessons are for me?? i don't want to have to learn them. is anything wrong with that? is it going to be really bad if i keep seeking what i want?

just as i said i have been on my own for so long without having to feel in demand and on the market. and what's being one with the self anyway? philosophy teaches this is self-evident. i just want someone my soul and my body would dig so much as to share everything there is. is this bad? i have been there, it didn't end well, but the state i was in when just being around that person was better than anything one can possibly experience. why should this be replaced with other things?

and - does this mean i need a 5figure salary to become more attractive?

what about my freedom of choice? of late the universe kind of sends horrible men my way, who obvs end up rejected.

Whether you can have successful relationships or not depends on a lot more factors in your chart than just the North Node in Taurus.

With NN in Taurus you certainly have to learn to stand on your own two feet, but you can also do this within a romantic relationship. Maybe you need to watch out for the tendency to try and loose yourself in another person which can result in a lot of inner and outer chaos.

Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, intimacy and relationships, so North Node in Taurus certainly has lessons to learn about relating and closeness .The house placement of your NN will give further insights into these lessons to be learned. Look to the house and sign position of Venus, it will tell you a lot more about your ability to relate and your patterns in relationships. Many more aspects of your chart will have an influence on this too. :smile:

Bina, NN in the 12th conj moon. insult to injury. venus in aquarius in the 9th conj mars in pisces. venus square moon n saturn. saturn conj. SN. venus trine pluto and sextile neptune. neptune sextile pluto (triangle of harmonious aspects)

that's exactly the thing. i know how it feels when someone becomes part of me and i become part of someone. i know it for a fact that this is the best thing one could experience. what's the point of being with someone if losing them is not likely to hurt? how is respecting individuality and boundaries different from being total strangers? and yes i attract a lot of unfulfilled people into my life who look hungry for love, which is disgusting. meanwhile i am totally aware that i am not like them, i am not even looking for anything, just frustrated every time that kind of person reaches out for me.

Last edited: