Fertility PROBLEM?

Raquel

Moon in Pisces-3rd decan square URANUS in capricorn and opp.mercury in Libra;
Venus in 4th house in Scorpio;
5th house Sagittarius with URANUS; NEPTUNE AND SATURN (all in CAPRI.)
Jupiter in Cancer.
Rising in Leo 3rd decan

Do you think I will have problems?

pizzagirl543

All I had to do was look for Saturn in the 5th house. The 5th house represents children and Saturn brings restriction/limits. Saturn in the 5th house can bring fertility problems but they are not set in stone, so don't worry. It's still possible to have children, but you may not have a lot of children. Where is your Sun located? I may be getting off topic but in tarot, the Sun is a very fertile card (also your Asc. ruler). I would look at your birth chart and see if the Sun makes any aspects to Saturn (which is also your 5th house ruler). If they're in harmonious aspect, I think this could relieve some of your problems. But you should really go to a doctor if you actually can't conceive. Also, the Moon represents the Mother and is in a water sign which is a good sign. I would look further into your moon aspects and house location (assuming it's in the 7th house).

Raquel

My moon is in 8th house ( my mother died 7 years ago... nothing more right :( ;

My sun is in Libra and leo rising, but take a look to my chart if you could.

Thank you so much

dr. farr

I'll apply the M.P. Hall natal fertility trend evaluation on the chart you posted in your album. Remember that the fertility trend of the spouse MUST always be added in to this equation in determining the likelihood of the couple involved having children.

But the following is YOUR "fertility potential" (according to Hall's astrological evaluation method)
Note also that I use whole sign houses ONLY, so this evaluation is based on the whole sign house format.#

ascendant = Leo = -1 point
5th house = Sagittarius = + 1 point
5th house posits Venus = + 1 point
8th house = Pisces = + 1 point
8th house posits the Moon = + 1 point
11th house = Gemini = + 1 point (note that most traditions make Gemini unfertile; I do not follow this concept relative to Gemini, neither did Hall)
First trigonal night lord of the sign on the 5th house = Jupiter = + 1 point
Part of Conception (night formula ascendant+sun-mars) falls @ 4 Virgo = - 1 point

Results:
Positive = + 6 points
Negative = - 2 points
Net = + 4 point

Evaluation: with a +4 points, indications are favorable for your fertility and for you having children; furthermore, since the over-all indications are + for fertility AND the Part of Conception falls in Virgo, indications (at least when we only consider you) are that you could have 3 children (this will of course be modified by the fertility indications relating to your spouse)

*Notice how the house system used can make a difference; in quadrant house systems Saturn is posited in the 5th house, indicating inhibitions/problems with childbearing; the not fertile sign Capricorn would also be there, as well as the fertility-inhibiting planet Uranus; however in whole sign, Capricorn with Saturn and Uranus fall in the 6th house, quite a different ramification relative to fertility and childbearing...

Last edited:

Raquel

I put the chart of my partner in a album too, if you would like to see it too I would be very gratefull.

Thank you so much

dr. farr

Husband's M.P. Hall fertility trend evaluation:

ascendant = Scorpio = +1 point
Pluto in Scorpio = -1 point
Saturn in Scorpio = -1 point
Venus in Scorpio = +1 point

5th house = Pisces = +1 point
8th house = Gemini = +1 point
North Node in the 8th house = +1 point
11th house = Virgo = -1 point

Part of Conception falls @ 15 Capricorn = -1 point
1st trigonal night lord of sign on the 5th house, Pisces, = Mars = -1 point

Results:
+ fertility indications = +5
- not fertile indications = -5
Net = 0

Evaluation: with a net 0 (neutral) this chart indicates a middle position, neither favoring nor inhibiting fertility.

Adding your husband's trend (0) to your trend (+4) and dividing by 2 = for you and he as a couple a net +2 which is moderately favorable for fertility; based on this it is pretty certain you will have at least one child, quite possibly two children.

Best wishes to you!