Is some latent triggerer of some kind threatening to cause me to die?

Squapius

Banned
Hello.
I´m worried, I fear of having some latent illness or condition that could get triggered quite soon and that that could cause me to die. I have the sensation.

I´m really going to go to some hospital for I could have some exams. I really want to prevent any terrible event. I´m looking for hidden things like a deficiency of some kind of vital nutrient, mineral or vitamin, things small that are latent and could cause a humongous hit. That sounds like a lot to 12th house issues.
For giving you crucial and important data I can tell you that I´ve been eating in foul ways. Very unhealthily [close to total lack of antioxidants, and good nutrients for the inner organs and very few fresh vegetables, also almost no variety of things] too many cooked style foods, too low water content, and noticeabily, too much carbohydrates.
It´s been so unhealthy.
I know my body could be out of minerals, because the body has to take alcaline minerals from the structures and tisues of the body itself to alcalinize the over-acidity caUSED BY THE SUGARS in the blood.
But I sense and I believe that some factor could be threatening my body in some way.
I could be lacking electrolites that play a fundamental role in the functioning of nerve. That it´s possible because I remember that I also drinked one day way too much water and drinks. So, drinking normal water or a beverage that is not nutritious in any of those cases and excessively could cause that you got out of essential electrolites in your body. When is very excessive you can end up having a watert intoxication.

For example, one night, not so far from now when I was waking up in the morning, I woke up consciously from asleep to awake, and I told my extremities nervously a moving command and my body didn´t respond. Several times I tried to reach it as normally does the organism, but I couldn´t. It was desesperating. Only when taking a deep breath and oxigen I did react and I could woke up my body. I felt like the command just got to the neck. Well, I´ve had my neck torsioned and in dab postures.

I know that it could be something with my neck.

Now I am going to write what I can interpret along with adding the horary chart of the question.

Horary chart.

The ascendant falls in scorpio, thus I am signified by mars. The planet placements are mostly in 12th and 6th houses, those are houses of health, 6th more than 12th as you sure know. Mars is in aries and in the 6th house. Aries signifiying head problems, accidents and sudden things, then is corresponding to my suspicion of some sudden thing that could be some latent element in my body. Aries is also muscles, so I´m fearing for my nerves and muscles. I´m slow at horary because I´m just starting with horary astrology so I´am making my first steps. Lord of the 8th house [please god be with me] is mercury in the health house also in retro motion. That´s worrying, what does that mean? I am at risk?
The moon is going to square mars and having before entered to the 9th house. I don´t know what a square means eighter, so I can´t tell nothing.

I hope you´d want to answer my topic.
I´m going to make exams of my physical condition the sooner I could. Sending you greetings and good things to you.

Last edited:

GeraniumSA

What I see is an emotional issue. (All horary Astrology begins with the moon). The moon shows mostly hard angles. You must bring your emotions under control. When I have this difficulty, I listen to baroque music -- Vivaldi's Seasons is my favorite. It allows my mind to focus on the music, while bringing back my breathing and heart rates back to normal. After you are able to "relax" your emotions, I think you will be able to evaluate what problems you may have in a clearer light.

In addition, when the body sleeps, the body is (intentionally) partially paralized so that the body relaxes. You may have awakened before the resting cycle of your body was complete.

I hope this helps you.