Sun in Black Moon area

Hello, I am Sido, a 33 year old male from Holland, and I have a question. I have my Sun, Chiron and Mercury all in the Black Moon area. What does that mean?

katydid

Hello, I am Sido, a 33 year old male from Holland, and I have a question. I have my Sun, Chiron and Mercury all in the Black Moon area. What does that mean?

Do you mean Black Moon Lilith? Otherwise I am not sure what Black Moon 'area' means. Where did you find out that your Sun, Chiron and Moon were in the Black Moon area?

I learned at the astroloylessons in Holland that the Black Moon Lilith is an area, a canal. But if it is just a point, like others say, that it only conjunct my Sun.

katydid

I learned at the astroloylessons in Holland that the Black Moon Lilith is an area, a canal. But if it is just a point, like others say, that it only conjunct my Sun.

I don't know enough about the canal theory. I will have to look into that more. If it is the conjunction with your Sun that we are concerned with, I know a little bit, but it is all conjecture as we haven't the years of study with these points as we do with the basics.

Theoretically, BML conjunct a man's Sun brings out the 'worst' in the women in his life.
In other words, something about you lets them 'let loose' and get in touch with their deepest, darkest urges. You may find that you attract women who are . at best, very in touch with their sexuality, or at worst, cheaters and liars. :alien::love:

How do you think it works out in your chart?

Well, let me first say that I am gay, so I am not attracted to women. But I respect women highly and I believe they should have much more power and influence than they have today. Also I have heard that Lilith rules demons and other dark things, well as a matter of fact I am very attracted to that stuff.

katydid

Well, let me first say that I am gay, so I am not attracted to women. But I respect women highly and I believe they should have much more power and influence than they have today. Also I have heard that Lilith rules demons and other dark things, well as a matter of fact I am very attracted to that stuff.

Yes, Lilith does rule the dark night of the soul so to speak. So you are attracted to that aspect of Lilith then. Some say that people with tight conjunctions to Lilith from personal planets, are able to see the darker places in anothers soul. I do not know if that is true or not. But it could make you a good counselor or psychologist if so. :alien::bandit:

I have a chart of myself, but I don't know how to post it on a site like this. But I have Mercury at a bit more that 8 degrees from the Sun, and Chiron makes a conjunction with both.

This is my chart.
1249396605.GIF