What are you learning from COVID?

JUPITERASC

4025b5b4d874585053b0d754b96da8ea292dbb9c_26-ecarddoctor.png

CapAquaPis

Celebrities from Tom Hanks to Rand Paul to Dr Joseph Fair to now Herman Cain and Kimberly Guilfoyle (what about her BF Donald Trump Jr?) had COVID. Unfortunately, Nick Cordero lost his life to related complications after over 3 months in the hospital. We lost other celebrities like Joe Duffie, John Prine, Roy Horn and Tom Dempsey to the COVID pandemic (may they RIP along with Nick Cordero).

It reminds me of a mean, but ironic joke about the COVID denying Trump administraton:
The 6 degrees of COVID transmission: WH staff>Herman Cain>Kimberly Guilfoyle>Donald Trump Jr>Mr President>VP Mike Pence...not involved: Kevin Bacon.

david starling

Turns out that President Trump has an entire team of sanitizers, making certain his own personal environment is Covid-free at all times.
The rest of the population have only themselves to avoid coming in contact with the virus.

CapAquaPis

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro tested positive for COVID-19!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UECbs-BHi28

Is the pandemic situation going to turn around in Brazil? Hopefully he's going to change his position on COVID after he catches it from ignoring health officials. Brazil is the second hardest hit nation in confirmed cases and death tolls. And parts of Brazil are recovering and reopening, yet it's too early to declare it's over.

aquarius7000

The main reason Boris Johnson and Trudeau started taking Covid seriously and accordingly managed their countries is because either they themselves or their immediate family suffered from it. It is sad that it took that for leaders to recoginise that this indeed is a deadly pandemic. And it seems with most leaders today, personally burning their hand in the fire is reqd. for them to understand how hot the fire is, else they would not care - a particular example validating that, right from the start and still does, has stood out like a sore thumb.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro tested positive for COVID-19!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UECbs-BHi28

Is the pandemic situation going to turn around in Brazil? Hopefully he's going to change his position on COVID after he catches it from ignoring health officials. Brazil is the second hardest hit nation in confirmed cases and death tolls. And parts of Brazil are recovering and reopening, yet it's too early to declare it's over.

CapAquaPis

The main reason Boris Johnson and Trudeau started taking Covid seriously and accordingly managed their countries is because either they themselves or their immediate family suffered from it. It is sad that it took that for leaders to recoginise that this indeed is a deadly pandemic. And it seems with most leaders today, personally burning their hand in the fire is reqd. for them to understand how hot the fire is, else they would not care - a particular example validating that, right from the start and still does, has stood out like a sore thumb.

And my 49-year old half-sister and her boyfriend recovered from what might be America's 3 millionth COVID cases, they were mild and they suspected they got the virus from going out in those reopened, then closed again restaurants in So CA 2 weeks ago. One reason why I avoid non-essential businesses as long the pandemic is going on my state and nation, both were unable to get control of this disease. My half-sister isn't afraid of COVID anyway, to her it's a disease she can physically defeat and her health is generally good, but I wish her luck.

CapAquaPis

The WHO said the Americas emerged as the hardest-hit region in the current week of the COVID-19 pandemic. The USA, esp southern states; and then you have a huge percentage of infected people in Chile; among the top 10 nations are Brazil, Mexico and Peru; and with more cases than China are Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Panama. In Europe, the UK and Sweden replaced Italy and Spain while the UK has the most cases of any nation in the continent and over 1% infected in Sweden, they never had a remedied national lockdown.