Does he like someone else?

kalinka

Actually mercury and the 7th cusp are separating. So I would put mercury in 6th, no longer 7th.
Why is mercury receiving Saturn in detriment relevant. Sorry, I don't see the connection there.

because rivals most of the time receive each other in bad receptions. Doesn't matter if they know each other or not.

kalinka

In this case I would hesitate to use Saturn for anything but the querent.

yes and mercury doesn't like saturn. At the same time moon and sun are also in Saturn's detriment. It's like they are doing something, which would hurt her if she gets behind the scences.

Last edited:

scahm

Note that your friend's 3rd house of communications and thoughts is exactly at 29 Aries, which is the degree of the nodes, so there is some extra unforeseeable development going on there.
As you mentioned, sun as co-significator of the male, approaches mercury in retrograde, which means repassing over its previous position. Rethinking.
Mercury rules both your friend' 5th of love affairs, and her 8th of sexual relationships.
North node, the point of force, and the sun/mercury conjunction all take place in her 6th house, so you could almost say she has been "sick" over the breakup. It is also his 12th, so he has no idea of this.
She seems to be regretting the breakup, and would like to see him back with her.

That's interesting ElenaJ, thank you for bringing this up. If she's still upset about the breakup, she has hidden it well from myself and the rest of our friends.

I didn't really understand what you meant regarding the connection between the nodes and her 3rd house of communication - are you suggesting that there is/will be some development between him and her in terms of communication?

scahm

The :moon: last aspect was a :sextile:to :venus:R on the cusp of her 5th.
I would be curious to see if she hears from him again as :venus: turns Direct today.

Please keep us updated,
Ouranos

It would come as a surprise if she did hear from him, but I will definitely keep everyone posted. Thank you, Ouranos!

scahm

Moon isn't in that bad condition since it gets support from sun. Both are in mutual Reception. So is sun another girl or his co-ruler? And as scahm mentioned-sun soon conjunct with Mercury. Mercury is in his first house and interested in Moon. I would not vouche for it that there is another girl but I just want to mentioned it. And I would not exclude the possibility that mercury is another girl here, especially because mercury receives Saturn in its detriment. Moon and Sun are moreover somehow interested in Jupiter (receptions),which is ruler of his 5th.
For the question if he moved on, I say yes. She is still thinking about him(Saturn in moon's triplicity and detriment) but moon doesn't have good feelings for Saturn anymore.

Thank you Kalinka - I'm more inclined to see Sun as his co-ruler here, especially with the Jupiter theory. Is there any relevance to it being in the house of the querent (even if it's separating from her)?

kalinka

Thank you Kalinka - I'm more inclined to see Sun as his co-ruler here, especially with the Jupiter theory. Is there any relevance to it being in the house of the querent (even if it's separating from her)?

what I can say is that the dispositor of pom is Saturn and the part of divorce is in Sagittarius. He "hates" Saturn(=relationship) but "likes" Jupiter(=breakup)...so I think that fact speaks for itself..

scahm

what I can say is that the dispositor of pom is Saturn and the part of divorce is in Sagittarius. He "hates" Saturn(=relationship) but "likes" Jupiter(=breakup)...so I think that fact speaks for itself..

...with Jupiter ruling his 5th, so he likes that they broke up, giving him room for more casual flings? That would make a lot of sense.

Ouranos

Mutual reception Sun/Moon. Sun approaching and burning MercuryR in his 12th.
He is secretly seeing Caitlyn Jenner in a closet and the Queen has been informed of this feud. Boris will send the Queen's Guard to sort out the imbroglio.
Thanks to Horary for helping us understand human nature! :biggrin::crying:

kalinka

Every planet in conjunction with the Sun is combust. So we should not insist to it, if we use the sun as his co-ruler. If mercury can't see clear under Sun's beam, that's not the sun's issue. According to Lilly a conjunction without receptions counts here as involvement(And there is also a passage about that exact issue in Frawley's book). Mutual reception would be great if they care for each other. The querent has 2 questions: If he likes someone and if he is seeing someone else (this also does not mean that they are in a serious relationship). So in this case, if mercury would be really another woman and Sun is his co-ruler, then I would say: He doesn't have serious intentions with her and this meeting or involvement with mercury goes nowhere. Hence it's rather a short fling and nothing to worry about for the querent (if she cares about it.) Mercury retrogade= someone from the past?!

Last edited:

scahm

Every planet in conjunction with the Sun is combust. So we should not insist to it, if we use the sun as his co-ruler. If mercury can't see clear under Sun's beam, that's not the sun's issue. According to Lilly a conjunction without receptions counts here as involvement. Mutual reception would be great if they care for each other. The querent has 2 questions: If he likes someone and if he is seeing someone else (this also does not mean that they are in a serious relationship). So in this case, if mercury would be really another woman and Sun is his co-ruler, then I would say: He doesn't have serious intentions with her and this meeting or involvement with mercury goes nowhere. Hence it's rather a short fling and nothing to worry about for the querent (if she cares about it.) Mercury retrogade= someone from the past?!

Glad to know that I was right with my interpretation! Thank you for the detail Kalinka, I am still learning so it's really useful.

ElenaJ

That's interesting ElenaJ, thank you for bringing this up. If she's still upset about the breakup, she has hidden it well from myself and the rest of our friends.

I didn't really understand what you meant regarding the connection between the nodes and her 3rd house of communication - are you suggesting that there is/will be some development between him and her in terms of communication?

The contact with the nodes is considered one of Fate, or destiny. It is something that can't be foreseen and something that is not under the control of the person involved.

scahm

The contact with the nodes is considered one of Fate, or destiny. It is something that can't be foreseen and something that is not under the control of the person involved.

So she should leave any communication with him up to fate and try not to force any contact with him?

kalinka

Glad to know that I was right with my interpretation! Thank you for the detail Kalinka, I am still learning so it's really useful.

As I said, I'm not quite sure with mercury.However, if I would rely to Frawley (which I do the most), the facts fulfill the rules for him seeing another woman. Frawley uses always the sun as the man's co-ruler in relationship questions.A main significator in conjunction with another planet (if it's not the querent) is an indication that there is an involvement with another woman.It's just not that momentous.

scahm

Note that your friend's 3rd house of communications and thoughts is exactly at 29 Aries, which is the degree of the nodes, so there is some extra unforeseeable development going on there.
As you mentioned, sun as co-significator of the male, approaches mercury in retrograde, which means repassing over its previous position. Rethinking.
Mercury rules both your friend' 5th of love affairs, and her 8th of sexual relationships.
North node, the point of force, and the sun/mercury conjunction all take place in her 6th house, so you could almost say she has been "sick" over the breakup. It is also his 12th, so he has no idea of this.
She seems to be regretting the breakup, and would like to see him back with her.

To provide an update, you were completely right about my friend's feelings ElenaJ - she admitted to being a lot more hurt about the breakup than she let on and was finding it hard to come to terms with her ex moving on.

We still don't know for certain whether he likes/is dating someone else yet however.

scahm

Every planet in conjunction with the Sun is combust. So we should not insist to it, if we use the sun as his co-ruler. If mercury can't see clear under Sun's beam, that's not the sun's issue. According to Lilly a conjunction without receptions counts here as involvement(And there is also a passage about that exact issue in Frawley's book). Mutual reception would be great if they care for each other. The querent has 2 questions: If he likes someone and if he is seeing someone else (this also does not mean that they are in a serious relationship). So in this case, if mercury would be really another woman and Sun is his co-ruler, then I would say: He doesn't have serious intentions with her and this meeting or involvement with mercury goes nowhere. Hence it's rather a short fling and nothing to worry about for the querent (if she cares about it.) Mercury retrogade= someone from the past?!

Just thought I'd provide an update to this - Kalinka, you were correct in predicting that he had a short fling with someone else but was not interested in pursuing her seriously - it wasn't someone from the past however, but rather someone he met online (seems apt for it to be Mercury).

The querent hasn't had any communication with him.

Thank you everyone for your help!

ElenaJ

Thank you for the update.
Obviously I under evaluated the approaching mercury/sun conjunction.
My consideration was more based on the moon and mercury separation. Although, mercury had been on the descendent, another important clue that should have been given more importance.
I had written about the link between the nodes and the 3rd.
How did she find out about the flirt? Curious if there is a connection there.

scahm

Thank you for the update.
Obviously I under evaluated the approaching mercury/sun conjunction.
My consideration was more based on the moon and mercury separation. Although, mercury had been on the descendent, another important clue that should have been given more importance.
I had written about the link between the nodes and the 3rd.
How did she find out about the flirt? Curious if there is a connection there.

She initially found out from his social media and then noticed that he and this new girl had deleted each other a week later - their brief affair was then confirmed by a mutual friend. I'm not sure if this correlates to the nodes/third house link however - could it suggest something else?