Relationship with spouse

raj2018

Banned
Hello Sir,

Please inform me about my relationship with my future spouse,
my 7th lord Mercury is in ketu Nakshatra and ketu conjunct with Mars in 9th house, does this mean I have fight and despute with my spouse through Mars Dasha, antardasha?

My Mercury and Venus are in 2nd house but in 1st house of Bhava chart, I should consider which house and how is my ralationship with her?

29/04/1984
4:44 AM
Born in Dubai, UAE
Male

Thank you

RishiRahul

Hello Sir,

my 7th lord Mercury is in ketu Nakshatra and ketu conjunct with Mars in 9th house, does this mean I have fight and despute with my spouse through Mars Dasha, antardasha?

My Mercury and Venus are in 2nd house but in 1st house of Bhava chart, I should consider which house and how is my ralationship with her?

29/04/1984
Born in Dubai, UAE
Male

Thank you

Hello,

Your fears are not entirely incorrect. Its a matter of finance vs romantic love.
2011 was an important year for your personal life too.

April to July 2020 pushes you onto personal life with proper responsibilities.........

RishiRahul

ANUP

Hello Sir,

29/04/1984
Born in Dubai, UAE
Male

Thank you
I can not share something you wanted to know over this open platform.

Yes, there are issues in you chart.

Good luck

raj2018

Banned
Rishi Rahul Sir,

As you said, the matter of finance vs romantic love,could you please explain more in 1,2 sentences

Thank you

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Hello,

Your fears are not entirely incorrect. Its a matter of finance vs romantic love.
2011 was an important year for your personal life too.

April to July 2020 pushes you onto personal life with proper responsibilities.........

RishiRahul

Rishi Rahul Sir,
I understand I can ask one specific question from you and also I know you are very good astro-palmist.

As you said, the matter of finance vs romantic love,could you please explain more in 1,2 sentences

Thank you

Anup,

April to June/July 2020 compels/pushes you towards certain responsibilities/commitments.
We expect romance in long term relationships; unfortunately not all get it.

Since I use other systems other than just astrology, generally i keep to past predictions, and hints in these forums.

RishiRahul