Will she meet someone new? Timing?

shinrie

Hi guys, this is my first attempt at timing in horary. So the Querent asked if she would meet someone new and if yes when.
Below is the link to the chart:

https://ibb.co/2jqTFyG

L1 is the Sun and L7 is Saturn. Though there's no aspect between L1 and L7, the Moon, her co-sig is making a trine with Saturn. Moon is in Virgo - a mutable sign and in a succedent house, so I think the answer is yes and she will meet a new romantic interest in about 3 months. I am a beginner so this is all I can gather from the chart for now :happy:.

Please kindly let me know if I miss anything important.

ElenaJ

Actually, the moon is void of course.
It has to change signs in order to aspect Saturn.
So this by itself would indicate a no answer.
Uranus is elevated, and square ascendent/descendent, another indication of separation.
It doesn't look like she will meet someone in the near future.

In this type of question it would be helpful to establish a time frame. For example, Will I meet someone this year, or in 6 months, etc.

kalinka

I agree with Elena. She should narrow the time frame. However she will meet someone new..does not matter if it is in 5 years or in a month, the chart has to show that. So I think 3 month (Moon to Saturn) is quite possible.

shinrie

Thank you for your input. Is Mercury considered combust in this case? Can Mercury still translate the light then?

kalinka

Mercury is not burned because Sun is the main significator. So he does not afflict Mercury. Mercury is the querents 11th, a friend. However I am missing the receptions between Mercury and Saturn. Also Saturn only receives Sun in detriment. But we are just speaking about -meeting- someone new. Hence this tol could nevertheless bring the result. If it enters into something serious-I 'm doubtful about that.
The most interesting thing here is that Saturn goes retrograde soon and then moves "back" to the moon. Also Sun already met Saturn. They separated from a square. Venus as the querent's co-ruler past a trine with Saturn. Is this really someone new or rather someone from the past? Saturn often signifies ex-lovers.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Mercury is not burned because Sun is the main significator. So he does not afflict Mercury."
The fact that sun is significator of the querent doesn't neutralise the contact, mercury is still combust. It just lessens the value of mercury because it is not functioning at its best.

"However I am missing the receptions between Mercury and Saturn"
Mercury is in Saturn's house, Saturn is in the Face of mercury. Not strong, but it is there.

"Saturn goes retrograde soon and then moves "back" to the moon. "
Saturn does not move towards (whether backwards or forward) the moon, the faster moon always moves towards Saturn. Which it will do after moon changes signs. But the moon is Void of course in the chart.

However, interesting that mercury is querent's 11th ruler, hopes and wishes and future. And mercury approaches sun, although it is combust in this position. So perhaps this will bring a positive conclusion to her wishes, meeting a friend?

kalinka

both mercury and saturn are in the others house but there is no reception. Saturn is in the first degrees. Hence in the face of Venus.
yes you are right.Saturn does not move back to the querent but nevertheless backwards. Seems Saturn will back out later.

kalinka

don't know if reception by houses counts here. However Moon to Saturn will happen. Nevertheless Sun and Saturn already met each other in their current sign. So I don't think it's someone new, which maybe is explained by the voc moon.

shinrie

So given the VOC moon, she will not meet someone new, but she might meet someone from her past in August maybe. This may be interesting for the Querent.
By the way I am learning so much from your feedback :), thanks a lot.